[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/, do you think this female is autistic? https://www.yo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: autismgrill.png (430KB, 847x435px) Image search: [Google]
autismgrill.png
430KB, 847x435px
/r9k/, do you think this female is autistic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30T9jpXDqGw

>g-girls can be autistic too!
>w-we just, you know, have no autistic symptoms!
>we have BPD and anxiety, but we gotta call it autism because that makes us cool and special!

i'm gonna make a youtube video about how women can get testicular cancer too, except they get it in their ovaries. But because ovaries and testes both produce sex cells, it should be called testicular cancer too! So cool right?
>>
>>35256613
Girls can have autism. She doesn't have it though.
>>
> girl
> those cheek bones
> that jaw
>>
>doesn't need alcohol in social situations
That's another red flag that she isn't autistic.
>>
>>35256767
I had a point where I basically turned into an alcoholic because I couldn't have a conversation with a stranger whilst out.

Am I ass burgers?
>>
>>35256613
She has a crap doctor. Or then about 70% of people are autistics. Her behaviour is PERFECTLY neurotypical, with the right type of gestures, body movements and facial movements. Even her speech is perfectly neurotypical.
>>
>>35256613
autistic girls ALWAYS look like birds

you cannot debate this
>>
>>35257081
that and autistic people don't suddenly start saying "oh shit! i'm autistic! haha wow!" when they get diagnosed

most high functioning autists know for a long time that they were potentially autistic
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ

are they autistic?
>>
>>35256613
Wow she is a Roast.

I honestly hate women, they are the biggest perpetrators of victim culture.
>>
She would be attractive to me if she didn't wear that makeup/jewellery/painted nails. Why do they do it to themselves?
>>
>>35257118
And that choker. Ewwie.
>>
>>35257112
No. Just shameless public behavior.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtVCCH5KOdM

is she autistic?
>>
>>35257106
>most high functioning autists know for a long time that they were potentially autistic
Guess I'd be diagnosed then. At least in America.
>>
is she autistic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFmphpHS3Vg
>>
>>35257213
no, she has downs, what did you think? Go away roastie. If anyone has autism it's you for not understanding a hyperbole.
>>
>>35256613
>this female
umm sure
>>
File: 1488322867093.jpg (43KB, 503x503px) Image search: [Google]
1488322867093.jpg
43KB, 503x503px
>bawww when you're an adult you are pushed to do things you're not comfortable with

She's just an attention whoring pampered upper middle class cunt.
>>
>>35257213
FUCK. I've worked with people with special needs and this is exactly the kind of shit that gives retards insane amounts of entitlement and narcisssism.

They shouldn't be bullied but they should know that they are pretty low down the pecking order in terms of their actual worth to the average person.
>>
>>35257238
autism is a form of downs syndrome though
>>
>>35257112
Probably Aspergers.

This video made me really jealous, they look like they are having fun.

>Tfw no aspie furry lesbian gf
>>
>>35257302
You are clinically retarded, anon.
>>
>>35257427
how when i wasnt diagnosed with any syndromes
>>
>>35257299
>they should know that they are pretty low down the pecking order in terms of their actual worth to the average person.
You sound like a bully. All bullies should be killed or sent to concentration camps. It would be indicative of their worth to the average person.
>>
>>35257112
why do people consider it cringey? i think they're cute and it's always nice to see when people have fun
>>
File: 1484657292355.png (337KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
1484657292355.png
337KB, 1144x888px
I'm legit diagnosed aspie. Got my asperger's diagnosed in my adulthood because of my high IQ that conveniently masked my burger symptoms.

How is it that all of these youtube "aspergirls" are exactly like normies when all the aspie dudes are unkempt neckbeards? The girl in OPs video has that stupid choker thing and even some shitty tattoo on her arm. She also seems to be very animated and emotional for an aspie. Maybe asperger's/autism means something different to women?

She doesn't seem autistic at all.
>>
If she does its of the most highest of functioning autism
>>
>>35257963
She is not autistic, just attention whoring.
>>
>>35256613
Why the fuck does every single woman have to talk about having depression/anxiety and even BPD fucking constantly. Do they self diagnose because the rest of them claim to have it and want to fit in? Or are they seriously falling for the goys telling them they have this made up bullshit so they can spend all this money on pills/drugs that are plecibo to begin with?
>>
>>35256613
>thinking Asperger's is the same as autism
Maybe not autistic, but definitely a retard
>>
>>35259036
It seems like almost everyone nowadays claims to have these. If it is really as wide spread as they make it out to be, then they are not diseases or disabilities , it is just now part of the human condition. These people are falling for the most Jewish trick in the book. Being 'diagnosed' with these things in order to shill money for 'happy pills' then normalizing it on shit like YouTube
>>
>that feel when no peanut butter gf
>>
>>35257567
You have to be severely autistic to find these retards cute.
>>
File: 1462313385945.png (116KB, 307x347px) Image search: [Google]
1462313385945.png
116KB, 307x347px
At least she's not pretending she's 'depressed' like the rest of the faking roastie whories.
>>
Reminder if you rightfully point out that these cunts aren't autistic, depressed, anxious, etc some fucking cuck will bark "it's a spectrum!"
>>
>have autistic gf
>make her orgasm
>accidentally cure her autism
>>
File: 1487668112880.jpg (63KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1487668112880.jpg
63KB, 700x700px
>>35256613
What the hell. She hasn't said what makes her autistic. Jesus Christ. All she's said is she hates drinking and doesn't want to be around people who "aren't like her". HOW IS THAT AUTISM?! She hasn't said what makes her "different".

But nice peachy speech about "nobody really cares if you're different as an adult!" Sounds like nobody cared when she was a kid either. She's never had issues socializing. "Nobody cares" because she's a normal cunt. I've bet she's had 7 boyfriends all normal. How can you go out of your way to make a video like this without realizing you've said absolutely nothing at all.
>>
>>35257081
her grammar and active vocabulary are quite bad
>>
File: 1488439339158.jpg (119KB, 1023x654px) Image search: [Google]
1488439339158.jpg
119KB, 1023x654px
Why does every "autistic" girl out there have to upload a shitty youtube video about their so-called struggles?

You don't see many males doing it and even when they do the view count barely reaches double digits.

I'm legitimately diagnosed with aspergers syndrome and I don't tell anyone about it, these whores just want attention and validation by uploading these videos.
>>
Maybe she doesn't have autism. I dunno if she had a legit diagnosis with testing.
I am schizo myself and one idiot thought I might be autistic, but scored to low on the first test to do more testing
Anyway, I met one woman who was autistic and she was quite the talker, so
>>
>>35259090
jdimsa

https://youtu.be/3YxTOU_ry3g
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.