[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever moved to a large city? Kind of want to move

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3147.jpg (37KB, 960x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3147.jpg
37KB, 960x634px
Has anyone here ever moved to a large city? Kind of want to move to atl but I'm so intimidated I don't even have money.
>>
>>35255694
Terrible experience. Everyone is terrible, murders all the time, theft whenever you turn your back, nothing but fences and gangs and gridlock traffic.
>>
>>35255712
We'll it's not like you live in the inner city
>>
>>35255727
inner city is just where the fucks sleep at night. They'll go to any neighborhood, the only places that are safe are millionaires' homes with gates and private security.
>>
Went from a small bavarian village to a big city in Northrine-Westphalia.
I don't regret ot but sometimes I feel really lonely
>>
>>35255694
I've lived in suburbia all my life. Have been to big cities.

What about them do you find attractive? Most of them are overcrowded. Stuff is expensive. The people are crazier. There's nothing in the city for a robot unless you've found some career or business opportunity there.
>>
>>35255953
I have no car I need to move out and I hate how in my small town the most you can make is 40k
>>
>>35255694
Moved to seattle with my family as a teenager used to live in a farm. Seattle/ big cities have pros and cons. Pros it has many stores and I can buy food from different locations and its within walking distance. Cons absolutely everything. Bad people, high costs of living, overpriced food. Fuck living here the people here are the absolute worse. Bunch or crazy white people trying to convince themselves they have to be cultural enriched and yet want to keep the colored people out of their rich neighborhoods/districts. Fuck em, these dick heads are retarded. Also people are dumb enough to give money to the homeless.
lol
Dumb fucks dont realize that here we have so much infrustracture for the poor that almost always the poor retards spend it on drugs.
The only reason to want to move to a city is for friends or for jobs. If you dont have friends or a job like me you will hate it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.