[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Ruth. Ruth is 35 and has slept with around 200 men.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: Roastie.jpg (88KB, 960x960px)
Roastie.jpg
88KB, 960x960px
This is Ruth.

Ruth is 35 and has slept with around 200 men.

Ruth is currently having a huge existential crisis because she's realised she's damaged good and no one wants to wife her.

Ruth spends her time complaining about not being able to find a good man and hanging out with girls ten years younger than her.

Ruth seems to have accepted she's never going to have children and has bought a dog.

This is the future of all the sluts you know.
>>
>>35255040
Ruth looks like a fun lady.
>>
File: RuTinder.jpg (49KB, 960x960px)
RuTinder.jpg
49KB, 960x960px
Ruth likes to post shit about how hopeless her Tinder experiences are.
>>
File: Hay.jpg (87KB, 640x640px)
Hay.jpg
87KB, 640x640px
>>35255077
She has her moments. I've taken a lot of drugs with her and it can be fun but then she'll start freaking out and getting worried that people dont like her. She's like an insecure teenager.
>>
>>35255040
She complains about "hanging out with girls ten years younger than her"

or

"men hanging out with girls ten years younger than her"

?
>>
>>35255288
She complains about men while hanging out with girls ten years younger than her. I'll type more better next time.
>>
>>35255040
She's not bad looking
>>
>>35255040
Couldn't women just lie? Like say they didn't have sex with a ton of guys
>>
>>35255040
tfw too ugly to be a slut
>>
good, lets hope this becomes even more common so these "just having fun XDDD" cunts see the consequences to their actions
>>35256069
you could try putting a bag over your head
>>
>>35255090
Poor Ruth, only man who doesn't make her "chad" cut approach her.
>>
>>35256152
Therw is literally no point to being a slit if you get 0 validation
>>
>>35256188
chad validates sluts? I thought he just used them like tissues
>>
>>35256068
>IMPLYING THEY DON'T
hahahaha you really are a robot
>>
How do you know this Ruth?

Does she have a public blog?

Have you slept with her?
>>
File: 1473431065150.jpg (28KB, 400x490px) Image search: [Google]
1473431065150.jpg
28KB, 400x490px
>>35255040
>WTF why are no guys buying me drinks?!
>Mum said my passed wouldnt define me!
>WTF buzzfeed halp!
>Why do all the people in this bar look at me when I walk in?
>Im a strong independent woman
>200 partners isnt a lot jeez, its not like Im a slut

Women actually believe this.
>>
>>35255090
She's really ugly, old, and washed up yet all three of the dozens visible are (borderline) Chads. How fucking easy do women have it when even post-wall sluts like her have access to quality men?
>>
>>35256253
She's a friend I met years ago in my drug years. No and hell no.
>>
>>35256068
She doesnt announce it, she was really high and loudly talking about it to other roasties.
>>
>>35258091
What drugs does she go on that makes her think no one likes her? This happens to me on ecstasy and I fucking want it to stop. It creates such a big empty hole in me.
>>
>>35258119
She's done a shit load of methadrone in her time, which from experience is a real killer. I'm sure it's her insecurities just coming to the surface though.
>>
>>35258141
>effects similar to MDMA

Fuck
>>
>>35258164
How long have you been taking it for? And how often?
>>
>>35256051
Dude, doesnt the 200 men put you off?
>>
>meth whore.
>200 guys.
>tell all your friends about like it was some acomplishment.

I...I want an stable life really, I'm ready to be a wife and a mother. Why men never pull with this shit? not even the most junky aid riddled ones
>>
File: IMG_0764.jpg (68KB, 518x442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0764.jpg
68KB, 518x442px
Goodnight slut pride!
>used sluts only get nuts
Goodnight slut pride!
>used goods can hit the woods
Goodnight slut pride!
>>
I cant decide if I want to see more pictures or not.
>>
>>35258274
Just memeing it up, ain't ya?
>>
I know a girl who banged 100 dudes by the age of 20 something (yes I was one of them) and she still gets relationships. Granted the last dude that dated her for awhile dumped her for a way better girl and she went bat shit crazy. While they were dating I saw her post shit like "I wish people would stop messaging my boyfriend about my past I know I made mistakes" made me lol so hard
>>
>>35255040
Hey let me get Ruth's number pal
>>
>>35258470
>wanting to bang an old whore
Really nigga?
>>
>>35256068
One look at your destroyed vagina and we will know you're a slut.
Sluts act subtly different too. You can just tell.
>>
Time for a poll I guess lads.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12453777
>>
>>35258491
I'm not a girl but I did post >>35258461

I literally completely honestly shit you not that this girl got railed by a different dude every week and she had the tightest cutest looking vag ever
>>
>>35258491
You know how I know you have m
never seen a vagina?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.