[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>found another dead roach in my bed this morning >they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

File: 1204321rr31.png (675KB, 1141x647px) Image search: [Google]
1204321rr31.png
675KB, 1141x647px
>found another dead roach in my bed this morning
>they're starting to become more active and chewing away at my feet and hands at night
>they keep fighting eachother and making noise
>haven't slept in days
>>
>>35254274
>they keep fighting each other and making noise

lel
>>
Wash your sheets my dude
>>
>>35254274
Get a cat. Mine is really good at catching moths, bugs, mice, etc.
>>
>>35254274

Man, life must be tough in Turkey.
>>
File: Ive seen some shit.png (123KB, 234x229px) Image search: [Google]
Ive seen some shit.png
123KB, 234x229px
>Wake up covered in the guts of last nights roach battle
>Try to go take my morning shit
>Spiders have set up a checkpoint at the door
>Shit in kitchen sink
>Flies instantly take away the ordinance
>Make it to couch
>Centipedes crawl out of the cushion cracks and mug me
>Spend rest of the day in my car
>>
>>35255346
here, have a le upvote
>>
>>35255541
Sorry to hear that happened anon, if it's any consolation I got a good laugh out of it.
>>
>>35254274
set up sticky traps all over the house from which they cannot escape from and smash any roach you encounter in the meantime

hostile environment is is unsuitable for multiplying and surviving, thus they will move out eventually, it worked for me

you may also catch them by surprise to increase your raw killcount, this implies darkening the room and not enetering for a few hours and not producing any seismic events that might scare them into hiding

after those hours enter quickly and kill quickly as many as you can before they flee
>>
>>35255541
nervously cackled at your misery, sounds rough.
do you have HO/renters insurance?
can you kill it all with fire?
>>
File: 1487984230178.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1487984230178.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>35254274
>>they're starting to become more active and chewing away at my feet and hands at night
>>they keep fighting eachother and making noise
>>
>>35254274
Clean your room you savage.
>>
>>35258784
>jus b urself bro :)

Fuck off
>>
>>35255606
Back to plebbit with you
>>
>>35254274
they're fucking anon
>>
>>35255541
>>Spiders have set up a checkpoint at the door
unironically this

the fuckers like to dangle on a web directly in front of the toilet so i walk right into them if i'm not paying attention or its dark
>>
File: jenkum.png (84KB, 425x431px)
jenkum.png
84KB, 425x431px
>>35254274
>gets to witness the Gladiator Roaches every night
I'm kinda jealous, jap bug fights are good stuff but seeing it live is a true privilege
>>
>house is full of ticks
>>
>>35258856
But cleaning your room will genuinely help
>>
File: sleep tight.jpg (493KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
sleep tight.jpg
493KB, 1300x866px
>>35254274
they're getting a divorce, sorry to say
>>
>roaches launched a major offensive in my room
>dont have the necessary supplies to properly defend myself
>checkpoint gets over run by roaches
>roaches bring out the Air force roaches
>Start flying and initiating fire missions on my bed
>try to hide under blankie while they crawl over me and claim their prize

We have lost the battle, but not the war.
>>
>>35254274
KILL KILL KILL

DESTROY THEM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>imageboard
>described it all in text

show me how you live anon
>>
>>35254274
here's a le epic normie mcfartshit maymay just for you, friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EyMGt1M-Rs
>>
>>35259693

And I said fuck off. Don't tell me how to fucking live.
>>
>>35260058
>complain about the fallout of filthy room
>advised to clean filth
>whaa whaa let me be it's a lifestyle
Whoa, really boils my lobster.
>>
>>35260547
just let op get eaten in his sleep by roaches like he clearly wants.
>>
>tfw the bats in my attic keep laying eggs
>>
>>35260641
>bats
>eggs
Whoa, really cracks my nuts.
>>
>>35260641
>bats
>eggs
I think they're just shitting everywhere anon
>>
I fucking hate roaches

nuke your room
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 144x144px)
image.jpg
8KB, 144x144px
>>35260641
Bats are mammals
>>
>>35254274
You should have cleaned your fucking house, you slob, you fucking deserve your torment.
Just suffer in your own self made misery.
>>
>keep half a sandwich in kitchen for later
>come back to it hours later
>it's completely covered in fucking ants
They're the niggers of the insect world
>>
>Accurate representation of OP dilemmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3nTuQXuzlM
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 276x183px
>>35259819
Ahaahahahhahahahaha that pic
>>
>>35260058
What you have is not a lifestyle, it is a disease. Your abominable living habits have culminated in you being kept awake at night by filthy insects nibbling at your skin. They have come to the inescapable conclusion that you are just another rotting piece of garbage wasting among the wreckage of your living space. I'm not ashamed to say they are correct
>>
I have a cousin that served as a Mormon missionary. He went to guadalajara for his mission. He said that they advised people not to eat candy before bed lest the roaches crawl into your mouth to eat.
>>
>>35260843
not wrong, anon. christ thats harsh though
>>
>>35260843
Eat shit cuck

orignalio
>>
File: 1473180719592.jpg (39KB, 622x543px) Image search: [Google]
1473180719592.jpg
39KB, 622x543px
>not being an OCD cleanfreak NEET
Hoarders and unsanitary people are the worst. A NEET should at least make his home free of filth as it is his sanctuary.
Most wageslave betas don't have the time to properly keep a clean castle, so at least take advantage of your infinite free time to CLEAN.
>>
>>35258856
You're a fucking idiot, you know that guy
>>
>>35260941
This coming from someone who in all likelihood does actually eat his own shit
>>
>>35260941
To live in filth is literally cucking your own health.
You are a degenerate.
>>
>>35261109
>>35261048

Faggot cucks, kys
>>
File: 1466942760939.png (51KB, 602x565px) Image search: [Google]
1466942760939.png
51KB, 602x565px
>>35261129
>cuck cuck faggot cuck cuck
Is that your only reply? When people want you to live and be healthier you push them away, yet still complain about your filth-riddled bed and act as if you'll get sympathy?
YOU ARE FILTHY
AND YOU NEED TO BE CLEANSED
THE UNCLEAN ARE VILE AND EVEN OTHER NEETS, THE LOWEST OF LOW, LOOK DOWN UPON YOU
THROW OUT YOUR PISS JUGS AND TAKE A SHOWER, TOSS OUT YOUR TRASH
BUY SOME BUG SPRAY, SHITLOADS OF SURFACE CLEANER, AND SOME FUCKING PAPER TOWELS AND CLEAN YOUR SHIT ANON
YOU GODDAMN ROACH CONSORTING TWAT
>>
>wake up at 3 am
>roaches are getting bold again
>covered head to toe
>they've eaten all of my hair including my eyelashes and eyebrows
>they've eaten my clothes as well
>one is attempting to make its way into my anus
>decide to make an example of him
>clench my asscheeks full force and crush the intruder
>the crackle of the roach being smashed causes the hundreds of others to retreat back into the electrical outlets for the night
>first good night's sleep in years
>>
>>35254274
Have you tried just communicating with them and telling them how you feel about the situation? You might have more in common with each other than you think!
>>
>>35261441
You're a samefagging cunt, I can see the poster count dumbass.
Just accept that you're disgusting and need to change. Both for you and everyone around you.

Probably one of the main reasons why people like you can't make friends is because you smell like SHIT, not just because you're a beta neet with autism.
Nobody likes being around a smelly greasy retard like yourself.
>>
>>35261504
Stay mad you sperging bitch
>>
File: dead-roach.jpg (11KB, 275x196px) Image search: [Google]
dead-roach.jpg
11KB, 275x196px
>>35261515
Stay disgusting you low-iq roach.
>>
>>35254274
Fucking clean your house. I've been living on my own more than a decade and never had a roach infestation. You remind me of this faggot I visited a few times in high school that lived with several relatives but all of them were too lazy asses to clean the house. There were paths to walk through the rooms dug into the piles of garbage and junk that were literally everywhere and fucking roaches and maggots on everything. That was the rooms that weren't dedicated to holding garbage. They were eventually evicted from the place for FILTH. This is you. This is your future. Goddamn I hate filthy people. Being a NEET is no excuse, have some self respect ffs.
>>
>>35261543
Still have a higher iq than your mad combusting chimp brain
>>
>>35261129
Can you actually give an informed reply rather than just getting upset
>>
>>35260712
Some mammals lay eggs, but yeah, not bats.
>>
>>35260058
You are an absolute fucking retard.
>>
File: 1480652971909.jpg (176KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1480652971909.jpg
176KB, 854x859px
>tfw roaches in the fridge and in the cutlery drawer
>>
>>35254274
wash your sheets OP. Infact it might not even be your sheets, could be your whole damn room. This is low even by robot standards.
>>
>>35254274
Burn everything. Wait for few days. Then order online a roach killing spray. Spray all shady places. (Remember, roaches fear the light). And small holes.

Roaches are disgusting business, they are intelligent, probably sentient, and have great evolutionary capabilities. They are NOT disgusted by cannibalism. Would highly recommend poisoned rat "cakes" too. Solved my rat problem at least. And rats are smarter than roaches so there's that.

Funny thing, if you're young they don't sell rat cakes to you because they think you'll community seppuku (at least where I live). So buy everything online or ask old man to buy it for you.

Forgot to mention, dont leave any crumbs, consume everything. If you have lice problems hit me up. I have solutions for that too.

I hate bugs and rodents
>>
Why don't you just buy loads of really big venus fly traps so all the cockroaches get scranned?

Then you'll have a load of massive venus fly traps lying about and it'll be class.
>>
>>35263398
>if you're young they don't sell rat cakes to you because they think you'll community seppuku
That is dumb
>>
>>35260760
Your sandwich would've gone stale anyway anon
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.