[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Terminally ill >I don't know what I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: I want to die.png (11KB, 181x150px) Image search: [Google]
I want to die.png
11KB, 181x150px
>Be me
>Terminally ill
>I don't know what I'm supposed to do
>I don't know how to cope with it
>The sadness keeps spilling in my everyday life
>Most of my friends know, and they keep me close
>My crush recently found out everything
Now you need some backstory here.
>Crush treats me like a soulmate
>Crush enjoys talking to me a lot and spending time with me
>She recently has turned into this optimistic and kind person that makes compliments about me 24/7
>Things could actually work
But then, I found that I have less than 6 months to live.
>Tried keeping it a secret to her
>Kept wondering if I should try to keep her distant so that when I die it won't be harsh for either of us
She makes it impossible. She's too nice and makes me feel too many emotions
>Every attempt to distance her hurts both me and her because she keeps flirting/complimenting
Now that you know where I'm at with my crush:
>I started screenshotting certain parts of my conversations with her
>Send them to trustworthy friends that truly care about my condition
>I don't ask them for advice
>I don't ask them for help
>I ask them to listen me as I talk
>I'm scared of losing her. I'm scared of losing what I've built with her
>"Don't worry Anon you'll be fine, you'll survive"
>Crush found all these conversations with my friends
>Asks me about it, I explain everything
>Mad that I shared private chats I had with her
>Mad because I never told her about the disease first
>Her anger slowly turns into sadness
>Sad because I don't have a solution
>Sad for whatever reason she thinks is valid
>Silent crying
>Tries to brush it off since we were hanging out with friends
>Haven't talked to her in a week now.
That's it, /r9k/. It's over. This woman was the only person I really cared about and I was able drive her away even when she finally showed affection. I might be dead 6 months from now, but I already feel dead without her.
Maybe you guys can have better luck with relationships.
>>
>>35253877
what are you dying from anon?
>>
>>35253911
Fagitus
>>
>>35253911
HCV. It's been 20 years since I got infected meaning the liver cancer is kicking in. I have no money so I can't afford treatment, plus I don't even think it's worth it to let the people I care about see me suffer with all these shitty cures that don't even actually heal you just to then die 6 months from now anyways.
>>
>>35254043
That sucks man, only thing I can tell you is to die on your own terms, fuck all that sitting in a hospital bed feeling like shit stuff

tell god hes a faggot btw
>>
At least you don't have to live in the nuclear wasteland that we'll have to
>>
>>35253877
How much would treatment cost?
If it were possible, I'd pitch in what I can to help save a fellow robot.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.