[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been accused of a crime you did not commit robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: bruh pepe.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bruh pepe.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
Have you ever been accused of a crime you did not commit robots?

What did you "do" and did the charges actually go through?
>>
>>35253680
Yes. Currently on probation after my feminist ex-gf cried rape. Didn't get put on the registry, but still have a 3rd degree felony on my record. The only thing keeping me from completing probation is the sex offender treatment they're having me do, but since I never actually raped her, they're not seeing any progress and aren't letting me pass.
>>
Yep. Girl I hooked up with (reee get off my board etc.) cried rape when her friends called her a slut
Police arrested me at work and brought me into questioning, and once the questioning was over, I went back to work.
Couldn't sleep for weeks, didn't eat, but the case got dropped due to lack of evidence, and now all i got is lawyer fees to pay. I survived.
>>
>>35253804
>>35253941
Are you guys serious? Girls just yell rape like that
>>
>>35253995
Dead serious. There's no repercussions either. 0 evidence. She almost ruined my life at 18 and she walks free to this day.
>>
A teacher accused me of sexual assault back on high school. She got me expelled 3 days before graduation. I had A's and B's.

The dean who had known her for the 15 years she worked there told me she was crazy and backed me up. Unfortunately the ellegations and drama were too much and i had to leave. Sexual assault was going to be put on my permanent record for all future employers to see, thankfully the dean was able to get that off. 4 years of studying were erased just like that. I immediately went to my local adult school and got my ged but its just not the same. 3 days before graduation.

Im making my way through college now though but it makes me angry and confused why someone would do something like that
>>
>>35254025
That's fucked I've always heard girls say they got raped and now I don't know if I should believe them

But I thought this board was for virgins?
>>
File: 1480950332185.jpg (11KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
1480950332185.jpg
11KB, 229x221px
>>35253941
>>35253804
serves you right normies
>>
>>35254051
I said reee get off my board etc. and just take it with a gain of salt. This is a womans world.
>>
>>35254063
Their coming for your lolis next you sweaty oaf
>>
File: IMG_1242.jpg (69KB, 658x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1242.jpg
69KB, 658x523px
>>35254093
Not the lolis....
>>
>>35253995
Yes, I'm serious. The worst part is, I'm still not 100% sure why she did it.
>>
>>35254181
Which story are you? What happened? Did you force her a little bit at least by asking multiple times?
>>
File: TTTT.jpg (26KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
TTTT.jpg
26KB, 327x316px
>>35254148
they're gonna take your lolis!
>>
>>35254254
First guy. We were just starting things out sexually, but when I started to undo her pants, she freaked out. I didn't go any further, but that's not what she told police.
>>
>>35254370
Damn if it wasn't an anonymous image board I wouldn't believe you
>>
File: autsitc freg hate sponge.jpg (105KB, 1000x688px) Image search: [Google]
autsitc freg hate sponge.jpg
105KB, 1000x688px
>>35254332
NO TAKE
>>
>>35254384
Nobody did. That's why I took the plea deal. Honestly, I don't believe for a second that half of the rape accusations in the world are true.
>>
>>35254450
uh yea they are tho?

don't victim-shame them?

all men are rapists anyway?
>>
>>35253941
>>35253804
OP HERE, i too was just accused of sexual shit by a girl, she invited me over for drinks in her room after spending like half a year trying to get at me and finally i hang out with her, we make out and she says she is super submissive and shit and we set up a super safe word just in case we get too wild, we just made out, clothes on and when she started saying no to my advances i asked her if she was using the safety word and she said she was not, just cat in mouse. 2 weeks later cops show up at my door. Did not even sleep with her or finger her or nothing and she rubbed my dick on her own. Even walked me to my car and kissed me good night
>>
>>35254031
Jesus fuck. How can they do that? You were a student and did not take your side?
>>
I can't contribute to the OP but I want to say that I'm relieved I've stayed away from 3D pigs. These stories are awful, I'm so sorry to you anons.
>>
>>35255877
If you ever become a normie and score, always before hand be a bit autistic and get in writing that she is consenting. If she finds that weird just say fuck it and don't. Don't throw your life away for a dumb girl who can lie and get you locked up and killed
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.