[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I need a small portion of your blood for my spell. If you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: Magic Girl.jpg (46KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
Magic Girl.jpg
46KB, 500x486px
"I need a small portion of your blood for my spell. If you give it to me, I'll give you anything you desire in return."
>>
File: 1488491735072.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1488491735072.gif
13KB, 633x758px
be my gf please
originaldo
>>
Kill me and take all you want.
>>
>>35253505
>No chance
>No way
>I wont give you my blood.

Unless you give me immortality in return.
>>
You can dry me from blood. Atleast i can be usefull to something then.
>>
>>35253505
Sure, just do me a favor and slit both wrists while you're at it. That way we both get what we want.
>>
>>35253505
>"I need a small portion of your blood for my spell. If you give it to me, I'll give you anything you desire in return."

it's too late! he's a man whore.
>>
I hope you like AIDS lady
>>
"W-when you say desire, what do you mean? I d-don't want to make you do anything you don't want to do."
>>
>>35253505
and let me guess the wish would lead me into a painful situation and then you would fix it for my soul after which you get inpatient and kill me. Classic witch move YOU WILL NEVER GET ME NEVER!
>>
>>35253661
this dude knows what's up
remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it is.
NEVER trust anyone who's offering to give you something amazing for nothing, it's ALWAYS a trick and you can be conned out of everything forever.
case in point are those systemspace threads, those fools have all sold their souls to tsuki and are all basically fucked
>>
>>35253505
wasn't surprised when I saw all the original "kill me" and "be my gf" comments
>>
File: 37156758917816.png (419KB, 484x600px) Image search: [Google]
37156758917816.png
419KB, 484x600px
>>35253505
>give blood to her
>wish for my blood back
>>
>>35253756
You get your blood back with AIDS
>>
>>35253505
make it so that I have exactly two years to live. I've a nice backlog of books to read but once I'm through with that I'll be just about done with life.
>>
File: 1486924027956.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1486924027956.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
FUCK the shit outta that, lady. I'm not giving my blood as a catalyst for whatever evil shit you're up to in some Faustian fucking bargain. Nuh-uh.

I haven't been to Mass in years and I'm basically a new-agey atheist now, but even I know not to fuck with that demonic shit. Hell no. Not with my fucking blood and an obviously evil bargain for sex/power/wealth is involved. I wouldn't even be that dumb with a D&D character. How fucking obvious can a trap be? You're obviously the enemy. I don't even believe in this shit and I want you to fuck off. No way in hell I'm falling for that shit. n
>>
>>35253505
>implying I'm stupid enough to give her my blood so she can do some voodoo doll shit on me
>>
>>35253546
>you get to live forever, but it's a demonic half-life that's twisted and evil

>you summon a fucking demon into the world

>turns out evil can't even follow through on the immortality

>it's only metaphorical immortality as a part of something way fucked-up

>she turns you into a tree or some shit

No way this can go well.
>>
>>35253505
Fuckin deal! Where do you want it? I want immortality and lots of money. Unless this is like a monkey's paw wish, in which case, fuck off.
>>
Check my blood sugar while you're at it. I have diabetes.
>>
>>35253720
Systemspace threads? What's that?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMsJe3TymqY

GIVE ME CLONED DINOSAURS!
>>
Drink my cummies whore
>>
>>35253505
I desire to have my small portion of blood back.
>>
>>35253756
>>35255129
Thats not how this works you little shits.
>>
File: huldra.jpg (31KB, 411x301px) Image search: [Google]
huldra.jpg
31KB, 411x301px
fuck off huldra
>>
>>35253720
>gets btfo every systemspace thread
>has to go to other spooky threads to bitch about it
>>
>>35253505
It's chill you can just have some
>>
>>35253505
No

You had your chance 10 years ago >:[
>>
>>35255796
Fuck off. You can't interfere with my wish.
>>
>>35253636
stop bringing up painful cringe memories
>>
>>35253505
GIVE ME OMNIPOTENCE, YOU CUNT!
AND FASTER.
GOOD.
YOU WANT BLOOD? HERE IS A TOKEN OF MY GRATITUDE.
*giant wave of blood crash on her*
>>
>>35254659
If she cant give me immortality then she cant take my blood.
>>
>>35253524
second post btse post
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.