[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Middle Eastern girls like White guys? Do they make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 14

File: 1488235755843.png (297KB, 800x480px)
1488235755843.png
297KB, 800x480px
Do Middle Eastern girls like White guys?

Do they make good wives and moms?
>>
>>35253338
>Middle Eastern girls
>different from any other girls
>>
>>35253338
hi guy from midest herr

>Do Middle Eastern girls like White guys?
they are low self esteem so yes they worship them but would definitely act like they dont, if they were to meet. the lower self esteem the more attitude they will have

>Do they make good wives and moms?
yes. especially if they are not trash and made their choices in life themselves, they are one of best in bein moms
>>
>>35253338
middle eastern girls are fucking hot, islam totally fucked up the whole region. Pre islamic middle eastern pagan religions are cool as fuck, islam is boring as hell and their women are so hot that once the hajjis took over they literally had to throw blankets over them so men wouldn't try and fuck them all the time
>>
>>35253575
1st one is becoming a meme
2nd one depends on the girl
>>
>>35253608
Women in the middle east we wearing that kinda shit since before Islam. Also Islam being shit is a relatively modern thing. Islam did help the middle east in the past.
>>
>>35253373
This. From personal experience, they're usually far less slutty then your average white chick but their mentality isn't. They will be just as demanding, annoying and bitchy as their white counterparts but there's a better chance she'll have her hymen intact.
>>
my problem (talking mostly with iranians, don't have much experience with anyone else) is that they're so unrelatable. their culture weeds out non-normies before they get a chance to grow so everyone that's left is this cookie-cutter turbonormie. i've related best to indians while still keeping that hot exotic factor (plus since they all speak english is much easier to be charming/flirty/funny with them).

as an aside: westernized versions of any of them are just as bitchy as white girls basically. i'm a solid 8 and had a westernized persian gf who was maybe a 6 and she whipped me hard before i got self respect and left her. find a good indian girl, they're the best of both worlds really. i would say latinas too but i personally hate latinas because they consistently have room temperature iq's and their accents annoy the fuck out of me.
>>
File: 1450911355846.jpg (471KB, 1652x1652px) Image search: [Google]
1450911355846.jpg
471KB, 1652x1652px
>>35253338
Yes, if they abandon Islam.
>>
>>35253694
i should also add my experience mostly comes from interpals and girls on interpals are lame in general so that could be a factor in my outlook
>>
>>35253632
insallah brother

does it?
like every other thing
>>
File: Iraqi Christians.png (2MB, 2448x1092px)
Iraqi Christians.png
2MB, 2448x1092px
If there's one blue-pilled mentality you have to get rid of, it's the idea that "women in...x...or under y...might be better..."

Judge women individually.

The cultural context always counts - I mean if you're living in a country that like Australia where the government literally print out flyers suggesting to women to allege domestic violence based and gives them instructions on how to take you to the legal cleaners (this is practically all Western European countries and North America, India, SE asia, etc) - then even the nicest woman is a danger.
>>
>>35253638
Islam was always trash, and has always been. All the abrahamic religions are garbage. Classical polytheism is much more interesting and subtle from a cultural standpoint. I get that muslims were relatively tolerant/scientific/technologically advanced through the middle ages. But as we have seen through the course of the 20th century the more they give up religion the more prosperous their society becomes, but the more cling onto that trash dogma the more ass backwards their country becomes. Islam and all abrahamic religions should be tossed to the dogs
>>
>>35253745
Excuse my terrible grammar in this post, I've been posting while somewhat drunk. Something you'd never be allowed to do in a country governed by Islam (and that's reason enough for me to find any such civilization entirely uncultured)
>>
>>35253745
>Classical polytheism is much more interesting
Nobody gives a shit if one religion is more interesting than another. People care about practicality and the substance of the religion. Abrahamic religions serve to unify while polytheism has had difficulty doing that in the past. Polytheism didn't disappear just because of no reason, it died off because monotheism was more appealing, accessible, and uniting.
>inb4 muslims and chirstians killed each other all the time
While that is true, it doesn't disprove anything I said.
>>
>>35253833
>Abrahamic religions serve to unify
But as you just said, followers of different abrahamic religions like to kill one another. The point is that they only serve to unify until they rub up against a different, irreconcilable ideology and then they only serve to divide and create friction
>>
File: Image.jpg (83KB, 720x960px)
Image.jpg
83KB, 720x960px
>>35253705
Look at his blue-pilled cuck.
The only reason a Middle Eastern woman would leave her religion is to slut it up like her Western counterparts.
>>
File: mimi me gusta.gif (458KB, 640x360px)
mimi me gusta.gif
458KB, 640x360px
>TFW no Syrian gf with sensuous lips
>>
>>35253935
Religion is garbage and if it keeps you from having sex you ought to leave it you fucking virgin
>>
>>35253338
Only non-westernized ones (Westernized roasties are a growing minority, so watch out).

Conservative qts are plentiful, but if you want a Muslim conservative qt, you better be a Muslim and not some fedora. If you are Christian, marry a Christian Arab

>>35253373
This, once they get jewed by degenerate Western media, they become skanks like any other girl exposed to such filth.

>>35253575
can confirm for both

>>35253608
Islam is the only thing that is preventing Middle Eastern qts from going full roasty.

Pre-Islamic pagan religions would not have survived into modernity like Islam has.
>>
>>35253899
That is true, infighting does exist, people do have different ideas of what their religion should be like. However, before Abrahamic religions, there were tons of pagan religions. You could have multiple different religions in the same area. It's more convenient to have 5 or so different versions of Christianity than 20 or so different unique pagan religions. The numbers aren't 100% accurate, but you get the idea
>>
>>35253694
Iranians are the most Westernized and degenerate ethnicity among Middle Easterners. Traditional middle eastern culture is far more non-normie friendly

>>35253705
Virtually every ex-Muslim girl I know is a rabid feminist

Notice how her white bf is a turboChad. She left Islam to chase alpha cock. Not exactly waifu material
>>
>>35254009
Again, that's my point: pagan religions are regional and interesting and useless while abrahamic religions are monolithic and completely dull and useless.
>>
I would turn muslim for the right arab woman. Most of my beliefs align with islam anyways.
>>
>>35253947
Partisan Girl is only one girl among many qt Middle girls.

>>35253950
>muh dik
Okay, dont complain when you want to settle down but cant find a girl who has not ridden at least a dozen cocks
>>
File: fravahar.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fravahar.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
Zoroastrianism is the true Middle Eastern religion
>Ahura Mazda judges all souls fairly even those of members of other religions
>Cool iconography
>Joining of Western monotheism with Eastern philosophy
>Members don't engage in terrorism
>Encourages good hygiene
>Girls and boys valued equally. The Muslim hero Omar(in Hell thanks to a Zoroastrian hero) murdered his daughters when they were born.
>You get to pick between cremation and being eaten by vultures when you die. How badass is that?
>>
>>35254052
Islam created empires and a unified global culture

Fact is that Islam is the only cultural force that is actually resisting degenerate liberal modernism

You only like paganism because of "muh interesting fairy tales". Islam is far more substantial than that.

And its taking over the West, inshallah

>>35254076
There are tons of qt conservative virgin girls from Syria desperate for a husband who will give her a better life
>>
>>35254089
Its a dead religion, and atheist Iranians only pretend to like it becuse of "muh heritage"

Persians embraced Islam because it is a superior culture.
>>
>>35254052
>useless
They're not useless. They're not perfect but they're not useless. I wouldn't call pagan religions useless either. Even if we say that secular, atheist countries are more civilized in western society, then we still have to acknowledge the fact that Christianity shaped/influenced the morals and ideas of those countries (bar a few exceptions like Estonia or Finland) even if the religion itself isn't practiced anymore.
>>
File: 1450902842447.png (126KB, 480x569px) Image search: [Google]
1450902842447.png
126KB, 480x569px
>>35253705
Pic related. Your averagre ex-Muslim.
Do you unironically think she'd make a better wife than >>35253935?
>>
File: yusra.jpg (201KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
yusra.jpg
201KB, 1200x900px
>>35253338
Qt refugee Syrian girls love the white cock!
>>
File: inshallah.jpg (198KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
inshallah.jpg
198KB, 1280x960px
>>35254142

>Death penalty for apostasy
>Muslim men encouraged to mingle with non-Muslim women but vice-versa forbidden
>Taxes for non-Muslims, ranging from money to babies(under the Ottomans)
>Bored mullahs start riots against religious minorities for fun
>Sitting on a major trade hub and forced all sorts of Nignogs, nomads, and merchants to convert for free money
>Almost everyone converted because our religion is so awesome
>>
>>35254199
Judging from Twitter and reddit, they are all like this.

They also tend to be zionist shills as well.

>>35254286
Persians actively contributed to Islam (eg Islamic sciences, fiqh, ahadith, arabic grammar) and to Islamic civilization (eg math and science).

They would not have done this if they secretly despised our religion

In any case, we are obliged to use force to establish and spread our religion.
>>
Gooood Goyim.

Destroy each other while we expand Israel.
>>
>>35254478
>implying the Jews want MORE arabs
heh...nothing personnel autist...
>>
>>35254523
There are tons of liberal jews who actively cuck for more refugees

Although I think it has more to do with Jews being liberal (and are memed to think that right wingers are literally nazis and therefore no go for jews) than with Jews being jews
>>
File: timesquared_hd_174.jpg (322KB, 1458x1080px) Image search: [Google]
timesquared_hd_174.jpg
322KB, 1458x1080px
>>35254236

>TFW there will never be a Star Trek future where we explore the galaxy
>Instead it will be something like Mad Max, with hordes of religious fanatics fighting over sources of drinking water
>>
File: 011.png (174KB, 474x299px)
011.png
174KB, 474x299px
>>35254523

Refugees flood into Europe. This depopulation gives Israel space to expand in the chaos.

Then one of two things happens.
>Europe becomes a balkanized wasteland with constant fighting(Jihadis diverted from attacking Israel)
>Nationalists take over and help Israel clobber every Muslim in sight

Heads we win, tails you lose, Goys
>>
>>35254553
Most liberal Jews are Americans/Westerners. Most conservative Jews are Israeli. I imagine there being a solid left wing following in Israel but I doubt it's very influential.

>>35254626
You realize that refugees are leaving because of extremely dangerous terrorists, right? It's not like the land is uninhabited and Jews can just waltz in and set up shop. If they tried they would never get rid of insurrectionists. They can hardly deal with Palestine.
>>
Much of the depopulation will be done via starvation and encouraging the Sunnis to go after the Shias, Sufis, Alawites, Yezidis, Christians, et al.

This is why the Jews are trying to oust Assad. He's a stabilizing force and his troops protect Syrians of all religions.
>>
File: B2Id_dEIcAArDVG.jpg (97KB, 600x800px)
B2Id_dEIcAArDVG.jpg
97KB, 600x800px
>>35253338
Arab girls that are Americanized are the biggest sluts, and the best. I love Middle Eastern girls.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.