[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't you guys get laid? Even the ugliest motherfuckers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: get out virgins.jpg (61KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
get out virgins.jpg
61KB, 800x522px
Why can't you guys get laid? Even the ugliest motherfuckers in the world have gotten laid but for some reason you on average middle class white guys cant get laid why is that? Explain yourselves robots.
>>
I am scared to talk to girls.
>>
>>35253195
High standards
Blacks are the ugliest race but they can get pussy anywhere because they will fuck anything. There's always trash to fuck so niggers get dat bootay
>>
>>35253195
Jokes on you I'm working class.
>>
>>35253248
you say that as if attractive white women refuse to sleep with black men which is just not true

>>35253215
have you tried fixing that

>>35253260
You can be poor stacies dont care as long as youre chad
>>
Spent about 10 years trapped inside with AVPD so missed out on my 20s. Hard to meet women in your 30s.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
I can get laid I'm just so fucking love shy. And I do have standards.

No lunkers.
>>
>>35253286
accidentally namefagged cut my life into pieces
>>
>>35253294
How'd you get over it.

t. 21 year old with AVPD currently wasting his 20s
>>
I spent all my 20's drinking and on drugs. Now I'm 30 with zero social skills and I maybe see my one friend once or twice a year.
>>
>>35253195
>he fell for the "white guys can be robots meme" meme
>>
>>35253368
kill youself I do not agree with your opinion so yeah
>>
For me it's because of my fear if rejection.
I'd rather give up at first sign of difficulties than pushing on.

I'm working at it now.
>>
>>35253322
Let's hear your excuses for that, shithead.
>>
>average middle class white guys

That literally doesn't mean shit. Being good looking is being good looking, it does not matter what wealth your parents had. Middle class white girls are also the most spoiled and will not settle for anything less than chad.
>>
>>35253286
No beautiful white woman wants blacks. The best a nigger can et is one of the acne covered uggos
>>
>>35253195
I dont know man im a white guy virgin. Seems like white guys got stuck with the worst . With birth control and sexual liberation youd think Id have one lay
>>
>>35253404
i replied without looking at the name section checkmate

>>35253417
if that's what you need to tell yourself i understand and while sure some don't its disingenuous to claim that all don't
>inb4 BBC cuckposters
>>
ITT Robots finally admit its their own fault instead of women's
>>
>>35253453
worst women*
>>
>>35253329
I wish I could give you some concrete advice that you could apply to your life, but honestly it took a lot of therapy combined with the desperation that comes when you're about to hit 30 and realise you've wasted a third of your life with have nothing to show for it. You don't realise how young you are and how much you have to offer, amigo. You really don't, and some random dude on the internet won't convince you. All I can say is, take advantage of whatever resources are available to you, no matter how much you don't want to. You're still a youngling. Also, good luck.
>>
>>35253195
I missed all of my opportunities when I was younger due to being to being autistic as fuck and now I'm a neet who can't even look in a girl's direction without shuddering. I think I'm too far gone desu.
>>
>>35253294
Why would it be hard in 30s?

Provided you have logistics and resources, will it make differences if I may ask?
>>
File: 165809532678.jpg (409KB, 620x650px) Image search: [Google]
165809532678.jpg
409KB, 620x650px
>>35253195
Well, I do think about getting a soulmate from time to time
but then I think about the consequences and the cons of relationships in general
I'm honestly fine all by myself desu
>>
>>35253195
Women are repulsive idiots and I want nothing to do with one.
>>
>>35253195
I'm afraid of trusting a woman or having feelings for one. Too much potential for hurt.
>>
File: ugly.png (163KB, 413x306px) Image search: [Google]
ugly.png
163KB, 413x306px
>>35253195
>Even the ugliest motherfuckers in the world
You know the poor bastard 1% that's even less attractive than those guys? That's us.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.