[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Friend/anon asks a personal question >Pour my heart out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1488142044202.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1488142044202.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
>Friend/anon asks a personal question
>Pour my heart out and give the best answer I think I can
>No response
>>
Girls don't care enough to consider and respond to your ideas. Thgwery only want verification that someone is acknowledging and taking the time to respond to their own ideas and problems. She has absolutely no reason to respond to you (if you aren't Chad)
>>
>>35253173
She said I was her friend and has done things to prove that in the past, why would a friend ditch me so any times after I pour my heart out like this?

I want to call her out or ask about it because this isn't the first this happened, more of our conversations end like this than the normal way.

Only problem is that she does live a busy life and let me get to the point where I could even discuss this personal shit in the first place, no one else does.

What should I do anon?
>>
>>35253136
>write a paragraph in a thread
>ends up as last post
Fug
>>
What did they ask?
>>
>>35253270
I think you just have to come to terms with the fact that most people, male and female, won't go to a lot of effort for you. Most people won't care about what you have to say, and won't care enough to make good conversation. This has been my experience. If you don't call them out on it they'll never correct their behavior. On the other hand, you'll probably just make them defensive and she'll justify her behavior saying "she's too busy". In the end it's all about priorities. Not all people are this way, but the majority of the ones I've met are.
>>
>>35253618
Tl;dr

Do whatever the hell you want. It doesn't sound like she's worth putting the effort into if you ask me
>>
>>35253565
>Do you have any close friends at school?
>[her own experiences with friendship that I felt I also had to comment on]
>>
>>35253618
>>35253641
Aside from this and not contacting me as much as she used to I consider her a good friend and would like to have better conversations so I'll call her out. I think she may be receptive to it. I made this thread for other anons at first but you guys gave me the balls to do something about this, thanks.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.