[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw steady job and $15k in the bank with no debt >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: tif.png (92KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tif.png
92KB, 320x240px
>tfw steady job and $15k in the bank with no debt
>tfw virgin who isn't fat
>tfw addicted to alcohol to the point of rather going home and drinking after work than doing anything productive
>tfw too attached to having long hair my whole life to be more attractive by cutting it
>tfw who gives a shit anyway, a haircut won't change the fact that I never see anyone but my roommates
>tfw too hung up on highschool 5 years after the fact

How does anyone cope? Why go out and do stuff when you can just go home after work and do what makes you happy?
>>
Cope? Why not >just go home after work and do what makes you happy?
>>
>>35253081
>get a hair cut
>stop drinking
>stop living in the past

Wow, so fucking hard. You even know these are your problems and admit you choose not to fix them. You only have yourself to blame because you derive pleasure from the misery you inflict on yourself
>>
>>35253081
I often wonder this myself.
Drinking is for fucking normies tho, you gotta get on that fitness meme.
Gonna get huge arms/chest so I can stay indoors by myself.
>>
>>35253138
Fine, how does one live a life that makes them all around optimistic instead of only feeling happy when they're moments away from being able to succumb to their vice? Do some people just lose?
>>
bro if i had 15k right now I'd quit my job and move to south america
>>
>>35253147
Super easy when I realized that if I have a nice haircut, get sober and accept and disregard the past I'll still just be sitting in my room whenever I have freetime.

If I ever decide to go out, it's usually to the gym or a bar in hopes that I'll meet people and it doesn't do shit. I want people around me and I've tried, but it just doesn't happen. It's just fleeting conversations with people that end in nothing.
>>
>>35253201
And do what? Meet cute delicious brown? Money is nothing but a survival tool if you have no ambition.
>>
>>35253081

In the same spot kinda. Got a ridiculous job with my degree and have my own apartment less than a mile from the ocean. No debt, bunch saved up. Addicted to alcohol and have been going through some insane anxiety. I have anxiety attacks when I go to the grocery store so I haven't been eating much lately. I don't know what the answer is for coping but alcohol definitely helps. I tried a bunch of different meds but nothing really helps.
>>
>>35253170
You're asking too much for a Venetian bodybuilding forum to answer. I'll give you my best answer though, but it won't be enough.
I personally just do what I like. I attend college studying something I love doing, I spend all my time doing it, and, in my free time, I watch anime, masturbate, and shitpost. I still have bad days, but overall I'm pretty good. However I think this also makes me a normie so basically just be yourself bro.
>>
>>35253252

You can live off 15k for over a year, not to mention tutor english to make some side money. Cheap good, cheap drugs, women that actually want to be women, warm weather.
>>
>>35253271

A high paying job is not worth the stress unless you're providing for kids and a wife honestly. I'd save up, quit and travel. You have the rest of your life to be a slave.
>>
File: 1441769337505.jpg (809KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1441769337505.jpg
809KB, 2880x1800px
>>35253081
>tfw too hung up on highschool 5 years after the fact

This won't change btw, if it remains your best era, which for most people it will be

Also ignore fucking ''just do it'' people like this idiot
>>35253147
he's the ''just be yourself it's easy'' guy in girl-getting threads, poor advice from someone who shouldn't give it
>>
>>35253313
>You can live off 15k for over a year,

Then what? Die? I'll stay alive for as long as there are people who will feel sad if I die, mainly relatives. The day my parents die is the day I off myself as long as I don't have anyone else to be sad about it. I'll even leave it in my will to give money to the schmuck who finds my nasty body as an apology.
>>
>>35253340
Trust me, I've been ignoring those people for years. The "if I was in your shoes I'd do this and everything would be better" people are fucking hell when it comes to depression.
>>
>>35253339

I'm very anti-social so the idea of traveling isn't good for me. Honestly, I just want to be a scumbag drug addict somewhere rural. I tried a bunch of drugs in college and got slightly addicted to a few of them. I kicked them all except for alcohol but those times were the happiest I ever was.
>>
>>35253400
OP here, I went travelling a few times just by myself and it can be a nice change of pace. You really don't have to talk to anybody, but it's nice to just get away from everything geographically every now and then. It's something kinda fun to do sometimes.

Just don't expect to meet the love of your life or "find yourself".
>>
>>35253443
THIS

Im been to roughly 10-12 countries and almost every time has been alone. I stay in hostels but dont talk to anyone and just go explore the cities myself. I like 3-5 day trips best then I bugger on home.
>>
>>35253081
>Why go out and do stuff
I guess it would be nice having people that like you. But I've always been "that guy" of the group. So going out was always a pain. It's really rough when all at once people decide to come out about how much they hate you etc and how all the personal shit you've said before to 1 person has been relayed to the rest of the group mockingly. Especially stings when you've kept all their secrets.
>>
>>35253642
It's even weirder when no one ever invites you out and you wonder what they think about you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.