[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ /r9k/, it hurts just too much. I can't take

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Jesus Christ /r9k/, it hurts just too much.
I can't take my shit.
It's fucking unbearable
It feels like it's burning, it hurts just so fucking much
The pain, it's terrible, oh my god
>>
File: 1456537335944.png (77KB, 491x541px) Image search: [Google]
1456537335944.png
77KB, 491x541px
Is this a recurring problem? Are you experiencing pain at the sphincter, at the top of the colon, or the whole tube? I took a shit once that made the top of my colon just ache with a burning pain that I hope to never to experience again.
I hope you'll be all right anon.
>>
>>35252871
Stop eating 8000 calories burgers made in burger land.
>>
>>35252871
>>35252932
you need more fibre
>>
are you gonna share some, anon?
>>
>>35252871
that's what happens when you eat disgusting junk food, anon. Take some stool softeners and call it a fucking day.
>>
You're getting older, anon. You can't eat like this anymore. Drastically changing the way you view food is the only way to solve this. Otherwise you're just going to start ballooning and get on a steady diet of stool pills along with your shit diet.
>>
>>35252871
1. Become vegan, stop contributing to the suffering of the world
2. Become atheist, stop believing in false religions that hurt everyone
3. Become kind, love nature and all your fellow men despite their misgivings and hallucinations.
4. Build your own heaven. With zen focus and dedication you can get as much money as you need to make your own heaven on earth, as long as you're enlightened enough to see diamonds are just rocks, caviar tastes like shit and gold is only worthwhile as a conductor.

If you center yourself you'll be richer and happier than any billionaire on this planet. It's only a matter of belief, and believing in whoklesome truths with a kind heart is more satisfying than anything the rich, hopeless people in our world can buy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.