/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be ill with diahhreah >expected to go all the way to hospital

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 08[2].png (95KB, 413x341px) Image search: [Google]
08[2].png
95KB, 413x341px
>be ill with diahhreah
>expected to go all the way to hospital and sit in waiting room shitting your pants to get a doctors note to be excused from school

>need to piss in class, about 2 hours into the lesson (didn't need to go 2 hours ago)
>obviously just go piss because NOT GONNA PISS MY PANTS LIKE A FUCKING 3 YEAR OLD
>come back and everyone's freaking out because I left class

>teacher asks why you did something
>start to explain
>they tell you not to talk back to them

shit that pissed you off about school/general school happenings thread.
>>
You just upped and left a class without asking? That's kind of rude
>>
File: 3e4[1].jpg (88KB, 600x926px) Image search: [Google]
3e4[1].jpg
88KB, 600x926px
>>35252668
>raising hand in middle of class and saying "I NEED TO USE THE TOILET" and disrupting the whole flow of teaching

???
>>
>>35252683
Uh, yeah. That's what people do.

It's infinitely less rude/awkward to ask rather than just standing up and walking out wordlessly. I take it you had issues with drawing much attention to yourself in class?
>>
>>35252717
Not really, just didn't seem like a very adult thing to do. Like imagine someone doing that in a fucking work meeting or college lecture. Would be fucking weird as shit.
>>
>>35252785
>Not really, just didn't seem like a very adult thing to do. Like imagine someone doing that in a fucking work meeting or college lecture.

Well, yeah? You're in a class in school, not any of those places?

When you say class, what age do you mean?
>>
>>35252842
Like 15. I'd also seen other kids raise their hand and ask only to be refused. So I figured, better to go anyways and apologise later than ask, be refused, and directly disobey orders.
>>
>>35252842
He probably means college.
>>
>>35252785
Actually that's pretty normal in a college lecture. Professors usually prefer you don't interrupt class and waste time asking them for permission to use the restroom. You're an adult, you can just quietly excuse yourself to go to the restroom or take a phone call or whatever.

Maybe not so much in a meeting though it really depends on the environment. For a large company meeting with a lot of people it's probably fine to excuse yourself but obviously not for a small one with only a handful of people.
>>
>>35252634
>they tell you not to talk back to them

Fuck dude, this always got me because if you answer they say don't talk back, but if you don't answer they keep saying "well?" "what do you have to say for yourself?" trying to get you to answer.

YOU CANT WIN
>>
>teacher tells everyone to be quiet
>desk neighbour continues talking to me
>I get in trouble

>student is being bullied
>they retaliate with violence
>they are punished for hurting poor innocent bully, who is a good boy who dindu nuffin

>school located in one of state's crime capitals
>changes uniforms to blazers and dress shoes in an attempt to appear upper-classed
>gives poor kids detentions for being out of uniform, when they cannot afford the new clothes
>>
File: 1485980510298.png (118KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1485980510298.png
118KB, 500x522px
>in class
>under the table text my mother that I'm feeling really ill and if she was free to pick me up
>substitute teacher notices
>makes example out of me and takes my phone
>I get kinda pissed and tell her I want my phone back
>she puts in her handbag so I cant take it while she leaves the class room
>walk up to the desk and take the phone out the bag
>she comes back in and notices the phone is gone
>asks me where it is and I say I have no idea
>one of the girls in the front tells her I took it
>she goes insane and I get sent out of class to the headmasters office
>still feeling really fucking ill and puke on the way to the office.
school sucked
>>
>>35253307
>school located in one of state's crime capitals
>changes uniforms to blazers and dress shoes in an attempt to appear upper-classed
>gives poor kids detentions for being out of uniform, when they cannot afford the new clothes

This was bullshit where I live as well. Our school had specific uniform that you could only get at one store that was extremely expensive, and you would get sent home for not wearing it. It was also extremely thin black material, so you would be freezing in the winter and hot in the summer.

I think schools should give financial help to kids for uniforms to some extent, but that said I don't think uniforms in general are a bad idea.

It was a lot less obvious who was poor and who was rich when you all had to wear the same shit as each other.
>>
>>35253397
Tfw both my parents worked constantly in order to pay off our mortgage so if I felt sick I had to just sit in the medical room vomiting for the rest of the day way past school ending time waiting to be picked up because they won't let you leave until a parent comes to get you.

Medical room lady was p nice though, sometimes she let me play snake on her Nokia after school ended.
>>
>>35253397
Another one
>have bladder issues all my life
>mother also has the same isssues
>be in first year of high school, I was emotionally fragile and often emotional
>tell teacher I really had to go to toilet
>she refuses to let me go
>I ask again after some time as I am feeling really fucking uncomforable
>she refuses to let me go
>put my head down on the desk and dont move for 30 minuets
>she is laughing with the class as she says I hope you didnt wee on my floor, you can go now if you still need to
>everyone is laughing and saying Check if there is a puddle
>I get angry and say I'm not going to the toilet and I will piss on her floor
>5 minuets pass and I just get up and leave for a pee
>when I get back she tells me to get out and go to the headmasters office
school sucked
>>
>>35253446
I feel u bro. I have some weird stomach issue where I get gas/diahhreah easy as fuck. It's not the kind of thing that's visible to other people (except in a worst case scenario) though so they always think you're lying. Especially when you leave and be sat on the toilet for like 30+ mins.
>>
>be in pe class
>minding my own business waiting on numbers for class to start
>popular big ass nigger In my class, plays football, basketball, has like ten siblings in various grades
>always comes up behind me and lifts me up suffocating me
>pretend like its just joking around so I don't look like a victim, inside pissed as fuck as this nig
>one day he does it, I can't take this shit anymore start fucking clawing his arms with my nails and yell fuck off
>nig backs off says what the fuck is wrong with you
>people think Im a weirdo
>>
>>35253503
>CALM DOWN BRO ITS JUST A PRANK highschool edition

this shit pissed me the fuck off. Namely, people stealing your shit and nobody telling you who had it or where it was. I ended up just fighting whoever looked guilty and kept going through diff people until I got it back.

Teacher couldn't do shit because she didn't know where it was either. I never brought good stuff to school so it was always over stupid shit like textbooks or food. I couldn't afford new books or to go hungry though so I didn't really have a choice.
>>
>elementary school
>naturally we have to ask if we wanted to use the bathroom
>always had a habit of drinking much water because we've learned at school that drinking enough water is essential for your body
>as a result, have to use the bathroom very often
>one day teacher said I'm using the bathroom way too often
Well I'm fucking sorry I'll just piss in a cup then to not disturb your fucking class adding two and two together.

Another one from middle school
>class begins
>ask teacher if it's okay to use the bathroom
>"Oh no Anon class has just started, you can go after 20 minutes"
>middle of the class, ask if I can go
>"oh no Anon we're in the middle of an assignment, you can go near the end"
>end of the class, ask again
>"Anon we're nearly finished, you can go between classes"
>go between classes, bladder felt like exploding, go to next class
>"Anon you're too late, oh you went to the bathroom, why didn't you wait and ask me at the beginning of the class"
>>
>>35254444
>tfw quad quads and nobody replied to my post
>>
File: 1484552848573.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1484552848573.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>35252683
Isnt that what you have to do
>>
>>35254444
Yeah teacher logic is difficult.

You have to kind of make a judgement call between seeming like a good student to the teachers, and when you need to just do whatever you gotta do for your own benefit. Chances are, honestly in a year or two nobody is gonna remember what you did. All that matters is if you have the certificate saying "lol I passed X exam"
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.