[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi friends, I am sad. I don't know who else to talk to.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 14

File: 1438473292228.jpg (12KB, 277x329px) Image search: [Google]
1438473292228.jpg
12KB, 277x329px
Hi friends, I am sad. I don't know who else to talk to. Can we get a feely feels thread going?
>>
Sure! Why are you sad?
>>
File: feelzpepe.png (9KB, 634x768px) Image search: [Google]
feelzpepe.png
9KB, 634x768px
>>35251894
What's wrong my fellow robot? I'm ready to jump in the feels train, I'm down as fuck and drunken than a bitch
>>
>>35251965
My mom, whose the only person I have a relationship with and actually makes me feel as though I matter, just got diagnosed with ovarian cancer. I don't know how long she has.
>>
File: 9wAKWbFZAz-8.png (47KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
9wAKWbFZAz-8.png
47KB, 300x250px
Don't know if you want to talk, Anon, but feely feels sounds good.
>>
>>35252127
Do you know if it's terminal?
>>
>>35252150
That's what I'm waiting to hear, I do know that it's spread quite a lot.
>>
File: a new soldier.jpg (71KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
a new soldier.jpg
71KB, 500x491px
>>35251894
the only time i want to drink is when i'm alone, yet every time i start to drink and am getting tipsy, i begin craving human contact immediately and begin asking strangers from dating apps to meet up. but i need to be wasted to actually communicate face to face with a person, so then i drink too much, and either bail or make a fool of myself around that person.

also, that feel when hiding alcoholism from your parents. I've been drinking every day for the last two months, and my parents think i'm still sober........ fuck i need help

I'm sorry to hear about your mom OP. Good luck.
>>
>>35252172
Shit. That sucks. My mom had ovarian cancer so I know how you feel. Wish I could give you a hug amidst all the bullshit of /r9k/.
>>
>tfw got qt conservative virgin gf who likes memes and trump

Is this the pinnacle lads?
>>
File: 1487731431177.jpg (217KB, 600x542px) Image search: [Google]
1487731431177.jpg
217KB, 600x542px
>have qt friend for a while
>finally ask her out
>date but everything explodes (long story, can greentext)
>wants to be friends again
>stop talking to her

I feel better now that im not talking to her but I hate that it had to be this way
>>
File: flowers.jpg (36KB, 300x398px) Image search: [Google]
flowers.jpg
36KB, 300x398px
>>35252493
glad you got out of it sooner rather than later mate.

honestly, how i see it, is if you don't feel overwhelming joy and love from the get go, it's unlikely to develop, and you shouldn't even try to pursue it.
>>
File: 1445297017239.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1445297017239.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
Not on good terms with my oneitis, she fucked with my head and played with emotions then my friend and her became a thing. Im done with her shit and she made many attempts to get me to take her back and lowkey still does. I think I made her jealous last night. Our friends had a small party, I invited some girl I've been talking too, she left right before my oneitis showed up.

My friend was telling me how my oneitis was looking at that girls Facebook and shit like that. And when my oneitis showed up she sat down right next to me, her legs touching mine and she was just rambling on about work and shit. We hadn't talked in over month prior to last night. She asked if I still hate her, didn't give her straight answer. I do still feel hatred towards her. Feels weird, I want to get away from her but she keeps trying to come back into my life even though she blocked me on everything.
>>
>>35252352
Just play videogames, one time I got drunk and was supposed to go out with friends but they bailed so I got online and started trolling the game lobby, this girl was livestreaming at the time and invited me on her stream. It was probably more fun than if I went out desu haha.
>>
>>35252667
You should be happy about this. Your oneitis is just trying to get back into your life so that she can be the one to reject you on her terms. If you just keep acting distant (but not ignoring her completely) you will actually just wreck her. You are winning right now.
>>
>>35252493
>long story, can greentext
you have to tell me now ok
>>
File: 556727.png (842KB, 790x800px) Image search: [Google]
556727.png
842KB, 790x800px
>>35252762
>(pic related)
>from same highschool, end up going to same college
>same major, share some interests and friends
>really start to like her, figure I better make a move soon
>tell her im interested etc.
>we weirdly date for a few months
>in this time I try to kiss her 4 times
>rejected every time, aparently I was too autistic about it (would literally ask for a kiss)
>ask about it after 4th time and say shes going to have to initiate
>she freaks the fuck out over this
>ignores me, tells me to fuck off when im saying sorry, says im being pathetic, tells me she can just ignore me
>on and off ignores me for weeks, wont meet me irl or talk to me over skype at all
>admited she was being rediculous but did it anyways
>eventually breaks it off with me
>slowly start talking again over the period of a month
>ask if she wants to start dating again
>rejected
>decide I need to cut her out of my life
>stop initiating contact with her

once I stoped talking to her as much the rose tinted glasses fell off pretty quickly

>would constantly give me shit/try to emasculate me
>couldnt take any banter back (actually got mad when I made fun of her not having a car etc.)
>would sit on her phone talking to her 200 internet orbiters every time we did something
>really insecure (actually got upset that some random old dude said she had big eyebrows/got really upset that one of our friends didnt find her extremely attractive)
>would ignore people instead of saying no(if a friend invted her somewhere and she didnt want to go etc.)and didnt see how annoying this was
>would give her number to literally anyone who asked then get weirdly angry at them when they showed romantic interest in her
>had a weird inconsistent sense of empathy
>makes long facebook posts about how awful all men are etc.

I was upset at first when I stopped talking to her constantly but within a week or so I realised how much more happy and relaxed I was not having her in my life.
>>
>>35252739
I think I've already wrecked her, when I first dropped her she would call me crying and shit, then later start texting me the most disrespectful and hateful shit. She totally misses me. Last thing I texted her before I went mute was me telling her that she was a bitch and I don't need her baggage in my life. Kinda wish the other girl stayed a Lil later so my oneitis could see me chatting her up and shit.

Sure some of the greatest times of my life were spent with her. I emotionally invested so much time into her just for her to reject me and start banging one of my friends. Her and I have fooled around but she never let me fuck. I've been talking to that one girl and she wants hang again soon and ive been trying to use tinder and a similar app.
>>
>>35251894
>>35252405

Yo my mom had ovarian cancer when I was pretty young. All I remember is that she got her uterus removed and I was upset because she wasn't allowed to go swim with me for like a month after the surgery. (It was during the summer.) Also she can't have any more kids which isn't a huge issue because she already has two.
>>
File: 1487867730113.jpg (2KB, 115x125px) Image search: [Google]
1487867730113.jpg
2KB, 115x125px
>>35252667
> then my friend and her became a thing
>>
>>35252127
my mum had stage 3 ovary cancer and managed to make a full recovery even with post surgery complications, dont lose hope yet.
>>
>>35252830
I'm sorry op but that's a trap
>>
>>35253101
theres images that confirm otherwise, I wouldnt have them though
>>
>>35253140
anyways, sounds like she is crazy. Your autism saved you from that monster
>>
>>35252172
>That's what I'm waiting to hear
good luck anon
>>
>>35252918
I was 27 when my mom got ovarian cancer. Had to have her uterus removed but she was already in her 60s so not being able to have kids wasn't a big deal. It was tough on her psychologically though. Spent weeks tending to her, cooking her food, bringing her drinks, giving her her daily injections, etc. It was tough at the time but three years on everything worked out and she's okay. I don't know what I'm trying to say but I guess it sucks when your mom is sick and you're prepared for the worst. It's hard not to sound facetious when a person is in the midst of it.

Thinking of you, OP. Best wishes, friend.
>>
Gonna post some sad work feels because it calls for it

>work part time at retail store with small team
>become as much as a friend as you can to every coworker, and especially assistant managers because they're all really cool people
>4 months pass
>becoming very mentally exhausted because I obsess about when I go in next to suffer for hours from angry old people arguing with me
>put in two weeks one night because some old bastard fights with me over 5 cents and im fed up
>responce from assistant I just started gettinh real cool with "I hate to see you leave but I understand, when a company pays their overworked workers 7.25, you can't expect them to stay forever"
>manager doesn't want me to leave because I'm pretty much a really good worker and do my best
>realized I only make 6 bucks after taxes last week because I never bothered to divide my net by my total hours worked. So the will to stay is gone
>about to leave the only people I have closest to being friends

I'm actually real torn about it, I love my coworkers but I can't stay for avg 6 bucks an hour. I just can't

Honestly I wasn't even in it for the money at the beginning. This really cool guy started working with me, my age and everything back when I started quit a week after he started. I wish he hadn't, he was.. like actually such a cool dude.

I basically haven't quit because I know there's going to be a domino effect of people leaving after me (probably, I would if my coworkers left so that's just speculation)
So my managers have to go through a whole new set of people in this shit town

Idk, I'm beat up about it and feel bad.
When really I shouldn't be, it's not my job to be a manager, and if it's hard on my managers it's the companies fault. They don't hire tons of people so when someone doesn't come in the managers have to suffer and cover for them and deviate from their daily work flow.

It just sucks, everyone there deserves a lot more quality, better pay and everything.

I'll miss them, rip.
>>
>>35253257
> 6 bucks an hour
awful
>>
>>35253222
>good luck anon
Trips confirm good luck for OP. Praise kek.
>>
>>35253336
I feel real gay for blogposting but thank you for the sympathy
I'm sticking with mturk, screw this lol
>>
>tfw my oneitis' bf is 6'3
T-theres still a chance...right fellas?
>>
File: Jqq4A.jpg (216KB, 915x678px)
Jqq4A.jpg
216KB, 915x678px
>>35253444
hes perfect anon
>>
>do nothing but program my entire life
>become really good, move to the west coast and start making lots of money
>work with old people, so I never expected to make any friends
>change jobs, start working for a major game company making lots more money
>everyone likes the same things I do but I still cant make any friends because I'm too much of an autistic shitlord
>everyone seems too normie and social.
>been 6 months, still haven't talked to a single person outside of the people I interact with on a day to day basis on my team
>lots of money, no friends. I just put it in a 401k and watch the number get big..

What the fuck is wrong with me. I can only maintain relationships if they originate from the internet, I can't become friends with someone in REAL LIFE.
>>
>>35253547
I want to fucking die. Or her bf's are super cool or good looking. Why the fuck did she have to enter my comfy life and make me want her REEEEEEE
>>
>>35253564
>all her ex-bf's are super cool or good looking
FTFM
>>
>>35253557
do you have a resting asshole face or look otherwise unapproachable? I think this is the problem im having
>>
>>35253627
I don't think so anon, I'm just a lanky mr skeleton with an average face.

I just can't bring myself to initiate a conversion, or think of what to say, or what to ask them.

There's even slack channels at work where people talk about stuff I enjoy, and I'm too scared to post in those for fear of them trying to then talk to me in real life.
>>
File: tumblr_mgs171WwBy1rwcfrqo1_400.png (180KB, 284x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgs171WwBy1rwcfrqo1_400.png
180KB, 284x300px
>>35251894
>tfwnogf
>5'11
>165
>pretty /fit/

Run, swim, lift, very good jazz guitar player

What do? Never had a gf, used to be pretty introverted. They always seeme to have bf's already but I think they would have gone out with me if they were single. At least the last girl I asked said she would.

Should I be trying harder? I get mired all the time when I wear t shirts and especially when I wear shorts.

My standards aren't even too high but every girl seems to be taken already.
>>
>>35253735
Bumping myself. Ive never been friendzoned (I feel like that is sort of brought upon by yourself).

It's usually just they talk to me a lot still even though they're in relationships. I move on pretty quick but still it's like ughhhh
>>
>>35253735
How old are you? What kind of social life do you have?
>>
>>35253564
are you close friends with her anon?
>>
>>35253820
Just turned 23, not very social. Talking to other people in the music department and my trio (going to be playing a gig soon). Im pretty sure i dont try enough and I could be "Chad" like but it's not me. I feel like it would be really easy to hit on girls in the lunchroom and stuff, grab a wingman and pull some shit, but that shit's shallow.

Just wanna focus on my training to be a paratrooper and eventually commission, but the time seems to be running out for me. The key is to get married before you commission so I dont know
>>
>>35253909
This year we've started talking everyday because we're both NEETs and online all day. She lives quite far away now but we really get on and she's meant to be coming to visit in a couple of weeks.
>>
>>35254038
>I want to fucking die
if it really bothers you this much you're never going to get over her talking to her every day. You might want to stop all contact with her even if it will be extremely hard
>>
I'm just sad and anxious and depressed and it affects everything
>>
>>35254087
Yeah I know I'll have to at some point. Hopefully I can see her and not act like a spaz and then I'll just quit FB altogether. That shit never makes me happy.
>>
my only friend in high school just died of a drug overdose.
I haven't spoken to him for at least 10 years but I keep thinking about him.
/r9k/ would have hated him, extremely skinny weeb that straightened his hair and wore makeup. Also was constantly on antidepressants and bitched about life constantly online.
I Can't help but think about his family, I knew them.
It's weird because I know his dad is the medical examiner, so that must have been awkward.
Anyway he's gone now.
>>
>>35254259
Was it intentional?

original
>>
>>35254347
I don't think so, they found him face down on the floor with some muscle relaxer with puke in his mouth.
They also said he died at a friends as he'd been homeless.
I have no idea how to reconsile this weeb that went to anime cons a decade ago, to a homeless junkie (?)
>>
File: 1487306766089.jpg (158KB, 835x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487306766089.jpg
158KB, 835x1024px
Why is /soc/ leaking into my /r9k/?
>>
File: hedgehog3.jpg (76KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
hedgehog3.jpg
76KB, 720x480px
Im not in the worst situation, there are other anons here in deeper shit. I just came for some questions.

A few months back I stsrted speaking with a girl, asked for rides, I declined at first. But as time came around, I guess I kind of liked her. No feelings what so ever, but I like her, its a weird position Im in.

Anyways, I asked her if she wanted to hang out, and she would decline or reply saying she was in a different city. Eventually, I stopped. Just this Sunday, I asked if she wanted to hike. She said no of course, so I rolled the dice and asked if she wanted to be my workout buddy or whatever since I wouldn't mind motivation. She agreed, and asked when my Marine Corp shipdate was. Told her my date, she replied, I didn't.

Now, idk why she would decline everything I ask but when I say workout she is like "cool! Lets do it!" I mean, we are goung to meet up to workout, so idk.

Any anons have any advice to approach this? And when to ask her to work out?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.