[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come you don't have a gf robo-anon? What are you scared

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 24

File: 1484711870281.png (193KB, 480x471px) Image search: [Google]
1484711870281.png
193KB, 480x471px
How come you don't have a gf robo-anon? What are you scared of, what's holding you back?
>>
You don't really care. You just wanted to make a new thread.
>>
File: thicc.jpg (79KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
thicc.jpg
79KB, 500x750px
>>35251864
I do care anon, tell me your plite, why do YOU think you can't get a gf?
>>
File: 1486848761970.gif (1MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
1486848761970.gif
1MB, 332x332px
>>35251839
>How come you don't have a gf
because im a hikki with a bad back
>>
>>35251925
Why did you become a hikki? what made you choose not to talk to people, is it something in you're past?
>>
>>35251839
I do have one, we've been together for 3 years and we're really happy
>>
File: George-Osborne-weeping.jpg (29KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
George-Osborne-weeping.jpg
29KB, 280x210px
>>35251907
Nope, not falling for it, not this time.
>>
>>35251960
>Why did you become a hikki
im a robot surrounded by normals
what else could i do
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>35251961
What are you doing on this board?
>>35251963
What do you mean this time? Has this happened to before? If so I'm very sorry that's pretty awful, speaking your feelings out to someone and them not caring is the worst social thing you could probably ever do, just know that whoever did that is a total asshole and can go die in a hole, because you're interesting anon, I wanna hear what you have to say.
>>
>>35252017
Well if you're happy with the way you live life that awesome man :). More power to you. Unless you aren't really happy, which I assume you aren't because you're on /r9k/
>>
File: 1485792725399.jpg (182KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
1485792725399.jpg
182KB, 1200x798px
>low self confidence
>i dont have a job
>i live with my parents at 21
>havent graduated highschool
>beta as fuck, rather avoid talking to girls than face rejection
>difficulty communicating even with my best friends and family
>masochistic, dont really think i deserve a gf
>gave up on productive hobbies years ago for marijuana dependance
>receding hairline, skinnyfat, and acne

despite all this im going to drop off a resume at a min. wage job tomorrow.... i hope i get a heart attack in my sleep or something
>>
>>35252082
>if you're happy with the way you live life
for the most part, money and a belly gf would make it better
>>
>>35251839
>>35251907
I need moar OP.
>>
File: waifu apron.jpg (66KB, 567x709px) Image search: [Google]
waifu apron.jpg
66KB, 567x709px
>>35252118
Hm, well your lifestyle does kinda contradict what would make it better doesn't it? I mean belly gf's and money don't exactly fall off of trees. What's stopping you from going out and getting what you want? Does your laziness outweigh your desire to change and live a more comfy and better life?
>>35252109
Shit man that all just plain out sucks. Life can seem pretty awful like this. How come you haven't finished high school? What made you have low self esteem and "beta"? Why choose marijuana over the things that you actually enjoy doing?
>>
File: 37-ninja bien hinh.jpg (78KB, 640x786px) Image search: [Google]
37-ninja bien hinh.jpg
78KB, 640x786px
>>35252192
Sorry I don't have sauces on the pictures bud, I just found them off of some thicc thread on /b/ a while ago.
thicc asians are god tier though
>>
>>35252044
>What do you mean this time? Has this happened to before? If so I'm very sorry that's pretty awful, etc.
You almost got me. You're good. I'll give you that.
>>
File: 1486850691074.jpg (217KB, 569x856px) Image search: [Google]
1486850691074.jpg
217KB, 569x856px
>>35252213
>Does your laziness outweigh your desire to change
i can barely move
doctor says i cant work and i seriously doubt i could have sex when my lower back is killing me
>>
>>35252268
Listen, anon, you probably think I'm some sort of harlot trying to lure you into a false sense of security so I can destroy your emotions when really I'm just like all of you guys. I'm not some super successful chad or a cock gobbling Stacy trying to trick you. I'm just a robot that wants to hear your problems. Maybe I can't fix them but I just want people to know that someone on this hellish earth cares what they have to say and think and that someone cares about their problems. I do this because I know how shitty it feels to have no one to talk to so I want to help other anons and just talk to them ya know? So air your grievances anon, I'd love to hear them.
>>35252286
Oh shit sorry man I'm really sorry to hear that. Is there any way you can get better? Some sort of rehabilitation or therapy or surgery even? That's pretty awful.
>>
>>35252402
>Is there any way you can get better?
yeah im trying to get it sorted out but its taking a while for the docs to get shit rolling
>>
>>35252213
i enjoy the things i already enjoy even more on weed, it's just i rely on it to escape the bad feels instead of actually making changes in my lifestyle. im broke now so it's forcing me to think about what i can do before it's too late.

as for my highschool experience

>didnt make friends at prestigious art highschool due to anxiety
>move to different highschool not realizing it was my fault, and i was pushing everyone away with my shy autism. suprised that i still dont have friends
>dad starts beating me for skipping school because i felt anxious when i was in class
>move back to moms, new highschool again, no friends again
>move to alternative highschools and still autistic
>by this time i failed many classes due to skipping and not giving a fuck
>overwhelmed, i give up on education
>work shitty min wage jobs so i can spend money on weed
>>
>take care of near invalid mother
>no functioning vehicle
>might be moving soon, since we're a few years behind in taxes
>can't get a job, so work for the state taking care of mom(soon) for a few hours a day doing houseowrk
>haven't been employed in 10 years
>diabetes, hosts of mental problems, can barely function
>dad died, house is lonely, probably going to get repossessed by the state
>have nothing to call my own, can only offer love, but lol, what whore these days just wants that?
>overall hopeless and depressed and ready to slit my throat once mom is gone

There just isn't...any reason to, really. The crushing reality is that nothing good will happen, and yes robots, i've tried. I've tried and tried and tried some more. It amounted to nothing, just like I knew it would. God I wish I had two painless suicide capsules. I'd give one to mom then myself. But not before destroying everyting in this house so our shitty housemate can't take anything. Fuck this bitch.
>>
File: rooney-sun1.jpg (22KB, 282x211px) Image search: [Google]
rooney-sun1.jpg
22KB, 282x211px
>>35252402
You seem sincere and you're being nice to people. This doesn't compute. What's wrong with you? This doesn't make sense.
>>
>>35252470
i heard the one of the fattest people in the world at the time started his journey to weight loss by clapping because he couldnt move any other way. it's about baby steps anon, hope this helps in some way
>>
>>35252500
nice dubs anon, what is keeping you from being able to get a job is it lack of transportation?
>>
>>35252476
Well I don't wanna tell you that you should stop smoking because if you're happy with it then who am I to judge. I sometimes smoke to escape bad feels too man and I'll tell you what it feels good but eventually learning to love life without smoking is what can make it worthwhile, smoking less is kinda the key here, You're 21 you still have plenty of time left to change and be the person you want to be it's not "too late" theres always rehabilitation if you think it's really serious and it's ruining your life. And you're highschool experience looks like it sucks man but you shouldn't let that get you down and just because you don't try in classes doesn't mean you're dumb because you can obviously understand the gravity of your situation and see that it's bad and most people can't do that.
>>35252500
Anon there is an ocean of people out there that want love. If you got love to give then why not go out and give it to someone? You really can't dismiss everyone woman as a whore because then you'll just come off bitter, and while I'm sure some women like that, you just have to find that one for yourself. Ask out a girl that you think is attractive, if she says yes, good for you man. If she says no, don't get to hung up on it, just accept it and know that you will find someone that'll give you love if you're willing to give them love. I'm sorry for your mother and your father and I'm sorry that your life is a mess right now but you say you've tried and tried and tried again but what's keeping you from trying once more? or a couple of more times?
>>35252518
Nothing really, I just don't want people to be lonely and ache like I've ached
>>
>ugly af
>afraid of rejection
>hates loud places so doesn't go out
I'm gonna be a wizzard if I don't an hero first
>>
Because I'm too skinny

Original
>>
>>35252583

Locally I can walk wherever I need to, but I live in a small town and jobs are hard to come by here.

In town, yeah, lack of vehicle is a definite hinderance. But mainly it's my diabetes and other health problems, I mark that shit on the App and BOOM, into the trash it goes. I haven't had a callback from anywhere in over 10 years, despite the fact at my last three jobs(the contracts expired, I wasn't fired or anything.) I never missed a day, came in on weekends and days off, did everything I was asked without complaint, and bam, suddenly everyone is hostile, my employees quit, I didn't know what to do since my boss barely spoke english. Fuck.

And so I've been pretty much sequestered at home for the past decade+, waiting on my mom and dad, cleaning the house, cooking, making their lives comfortable, etc. And now we're fucked and I can't do anything about it.

I mean, I'm approved for 60 hours a month at around 9 bucks an hour to do chores'n shit for mom, but the cold realization she is going to die in the foreseeable future has me shitting bricks, crying, and on the verge of full blown panic attack again in no particular order and often at the same time. I'm so tired anon. And it's not gonna get better. It never was. Wish I still had my rifle, I could end all three of us no problemo.
>>
I've reached a point where I want to see how long I can stay a wizard
>>
>>35252757
You're a genuine surprise. How have you ached and what makes you think talking to people on /r9k/ makes any difference?
>>
File: 1488230375133.png (113KB, 470x296px) Image search: [Google]
1488230375133.png
113KB, 470x296px
>unattractive
>depressed
>0 self confidence/self worth
>0 motivation
>no direction in life
>living at home at 23
>never had a job
>never been in a relationship
>KHHV
>red hair
>fat
>no desire to live

im just waiting to die at this point
>>
File: HUGE.jpg (178KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
HUGE.jpg
178KB, 800x800px
>>35252824
Go to the gym, start changing it.
>>
>>35252757

>but you say you've tried and tried and tried again but what's keeping you from trying once more? or a couple of more times?

Well firstly i'm not saying 'everyone' is a whore, I was being general, I know there are nice girls around, but I've yet to find such a rare creature. Well, I knew one, but she fucked off somewhere and dropped off the face of the earth. But, that's not the point. The point is I've kept at it, kept at it, kept at it, until I am where I am, and it's not good enough. It's the end of the line, or near to it anon. I do appreciate the well intentioned advice, but I've heard most of that at least a hundred times. It just doesn't work. Nobody wants to be approachd by a toothess uggo asking for their number anon. Might have worked five years ago when I still had my teeth, but no more. Besides, this is a small town with an even smaller dating pool with nowhere to meet decent women(if you say go to a bar I swear to god anon....) Online doesn't work either, I have a toaster, it can't even run skype. To give you an idea, I got this thing in 2002.
>>
>>35252788
What makes you think you're ugly anon? I'm sure if you trimmed up or something and maybe cleaned up a little you would look decent. And look it's okay to be afraid of rejection I understand that, but if you really, truly, and utterly want a gf than I'm sorry but you're gonna have to get over that, man. Think of it like this, even if a girl rejects you it slightly builds you're confidence and thats the sorta secret to confidence, fucking up. With every mistake there comes a little bit of experience that you get from it and the trick is to use that experience and what you've learned to get girls to like you. I know I'm sounding like a "How To Get a GF in Just 12 Steps" book/article and I seriously wish I could word it better but think about this. When you play vidya and you're going along and theres a really hard series of jumps that you're having trouble making across eventually, after enough trying and error, you make it to the other side if you're truly determined and learning from your mistakes. Also coffee shops are generally quiet so maybe try there?
>>35252850
Interesting anon, what made you come to this choice?
>>35252860
I don't know, it makes me feel better knowing there are other people out there and even though I may not exactly help them in any real way, I still like to talk to them because they generally have very interesting things to say. I don't think it makes much of a difference, I just do it because I love listening to people.
>>
>>35252870
Look man I'm sorry that everything I said you've heard 500 times and I really wish I could put into words how I could change your life and make it so you'll be fucking pussy 24/7 but alas I can't. What makes you think it's the end of the line anon? Why not move and start life anew?
>>
>>35252994
That's pretty noble of you. I'm still not totally convinced you're not a egotistical troll and this isn't another dumb virgin thread but maybe, maybe, maybe. Have you ever thought about becoming a therapist?
>>
>>35251839
I'm 30 pounds overweight and every girl I talk to goes ghost on me after a couple days of talking.
>>
>>35252757
You're a good person for doing this, anon.
I think my problem is the fact that I have a piggish nose, a shitty jawline, am too lazy to cut my hippie-tier hair and beard, and am a lanklet/skeleton. Other than that I'm just extremely lazy, I don't do anything for months and then when shit starts to get bad I feel guilty and really shitty, and then I just all back into apathy again. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>35252994
talking about problems brings them to the surface and the more you do it/the more aware you become about them the better chance you have of augmenting your self. On the other hand, people love to pity themselves and some will never change. you are doing a decent thing by engaging with robots about their problems either way.
>>
>>35253153
get off 4chan and shave your beard. it will take maximum 15 minutes and you will feel much better. after that tie up your hair it it's long into a manbun <3
>>
>>35252870
Sorry >>35253089 was meant for >>35252969
But while I'm at you anon let's talk, What used to make you motivated or have direction? Is this lack of motivation preventing you from finding a job or relationship? You're obviously not happy with life and you've only experienced it for 23 years, you don't realize how much time you have left! Life may seem hard now but rest assured it will get better if you make it better and want it to become better.
>>35253093
Eh I'll admit I does help my ego helping people and them thanking me but I do it more out of just the fact that I want to help people. I've considered becoming a therapist but I'm too poor for college.
>>35253131
Do you think these girls not talking to you is because you are 30 pounds overweight? Even if you don't its obviously bothering you so why not lose weight for yourself? If you become healthy you'll start to feel better about yourself and in return people will start liking you. What's stoping you anon?
>>35253153
Thank You! But look, laziness is the enemy of change. You're obviously smart because you've identified your problems but your laziness is probably getting in the way right? If it's that then get something that makes you motivated man, get something that makes you want to get up and say I wanna change today. Wether it be a dream body or a girl or hell even just waking up another day to see a God givin sunrise, find something that get's you motivated because laziness probably won't do shit and is activily hurting you (sorry if I was too harsh!)
>>
>>35253212
What then? That wouldn't fix my apathy. It won't fix my actual facial structure. It wouldn't fix all my acne scars. Or my confidence for that matter.
>>
>>35252845
you said it yourself

>jobs are hard to come by

hard =/= impossible

if you want to feel bad all the time then by all means continue the path you're on. but deep down you know there is more you can do. this probably sounds like normie talk but im going through a similar experience, and i honestly hope you dont give up. from what you've told me you sound like a hard working person that can make a change if you really wanted to. your choice at the end of the day
>>
>>35253168
Yeah I want people to change and better themselves so we can all live better lives and not wake up every day wanting to kill ourselves. But you're completely right, you can point out people's problems but them changing is totally up to themselves and how much they want it.
>>
>>35253291
of course it wont fix any of that but it is a step towards self respect. posting on 4chan sure as hell wont improve you either. be apathetic to your apathy
>>
>>35253281
No, you weren't harsh at all, what you said is pretty accurate, but I don't even know what I would be interested in doing, all I do is play vidya and browse 4chan. I guess I could work on my bicycle but it doesn't have anything that I need to fix and its winter so I can't ride it anyway.
>>
File: 9wAKWbFZAz-8.png (47KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
9wAKWbFZAz-8.png
47KB, 300x250px
>>35253281
Well I guess you're just a surprisingly nice person on an anonymous imageboard then. Your thread openers need a little work though. I might have been honest with you if I thought this wasn't a troll. Good luck for the future, amigo.
>>
>>35252500

Sounds like you need to man the fuck up. Seriously.
>>
>>35253304

I've been trying to make those changes for almost 1/3 of my life now. Ten years wasted filling out applications that get thrown in the garbage, signing up for SSI, signing up for fucking medical trials, doing every goddamn thing I can think of because I'm unhirable(I had a disabilty hearing in front of a federal judge, the vocational expert said with my medical history i'd never be able to hold a job of any kind.) and I keep at it. I'm not sure what i'm doing anymore.

I've felt this way all my life. When your earliest memory is your dad holding a loaded shotgun to your head and telling your mom he's going to kill us both....it sets the bar pretty low for the kind of life you're going to have. And it was just pile of shit after pile of shit after another from that point on. Should have killed myself long ago, but nooooo, 'gotta think of mom gotta think of mom gotta think of mom' and that got me nowhere as well. So, there's nothing left for me to do. I've been waiting to die for a long time anon, now i'm just waiting for the last few hurdles before I can jump from the Mackinac Bridge or something. It's not gonna matter, I have no family except her, no friends, no contacts, and the world will be one leech shorter. Unless I can obtain SSI or something like that, my prospects for income of any sort is fucking minimal, because that caregiving money stops when she does, and I haven't even started it yet until they clear me(shouldn't take long, I have not so much as a parking ticket on my record, absolutely fucking squeaky.)
>>
File: THYIICC.png (341KB, 600x661px) Image search: [Google]
THYIICC.png
341KB, 600x661px
>>35253352
Yeah if imma be honest I had to be a little clickbait-y because I was worried people wouldn't come to my thread lol
>>35253351
Look anon you're not gonna immedietly find answers sometimes answers take a while to get to you. If you love vidya than why not try to work on that? Make a game or if you're good at drawing make art for games or do game reviews/skits and just have fun with your hobby. While right now it may be just a hobby, who knows? Maybe when you make a game a person would love it and be touched by it. Find passion in games if you love them so much man!
>>
>>35253429
I appreciate the advice, but I know next to nothing about programming and or art. I guess I could start learning about that, it would be something to do. I also kinda want to pick up guitar or bass. Thanks for the advice, anon.
>>
File: 1481158153239.jpg (32KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1481158153239.jpg
32KB, 400x267px
>>35253424
Anon, your problems obviously go beyond any help that I can provide to you through the internet. And I'm so sorry about that, I hope that you find a change in your life and don't kill yourself because you aren't a leech. Peoples childhoods and parents are shit but they can still become amazing people which is what you'll become if you stick your mind to it. Find purpose or change, maybe enlist in the forces? Do anything but take your life anon
>>
>>35253424
getting on SSI should be your priority then, i wish you the best.
>>
File: I SEE ALL.jpg (26KB, 457x480px) Image search: [Google]
I SEE ALL.jpg
26KB, 457x480px
>>35253488
Hell yeah man do all that stuff! Best of luck to your future and bless you!
>>
Women are heartless skanks without exception, and I'll never make the mistake of escalating a relationship with one again.

The loving GF meme is retarded, and anyone who thinks otherwise is going to have their little beta heart ripped out.
>>
>>35253429
Was going to sign off after that last post, but fuck it. How have you ached? And you overcome it?
>>
File: 1485842715600.png (84KB, 245x239px) Image search: [Google]
1485842715600.png
84KB, 245x239px
>>35252994
>Interesting anon, what made you come to this choice?

I'm a contrarian to the core, anyone can get a girl to fuck em nowadays considering how loose people can be. I just want to go against the flow.

I mean if I have a genuine emotional bond with a girl, what happens happens, but I don't care much for casual sex.
>>
>>35253424
Your main priority is getting SSI, don't an hero, anon, even if I don't know you I care and hope that your life gets better, from one anonymous person to another, I love you.
>>
File: 1485638201260.gif (2MB, 222x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485638201260.gif
2MB, 222x400px
Black, obese, diagnosed autist with a fart fetish. That's about it, really.
>>
>>35253645
You can fix the big issue there too, and ignore the fetish!
>>
>>35253538
Tell us about the woman that hurt you and led you to have such a negative mindset anon
>>35253583
Well thank you for asking but really it's just that I've been poor all my life and because we where poor I never really got to have a lot of opportunities. My parents rushed me out and without love and just kinda lived with me so I had to kinda grow up on my own and become tough and mean on the outside because that how my parents and most other people had treated me all my life. I was bullied for no real reason aside from the fact that I'm small and can't fight back and this has persisted into my adult life. I do have a very closely knit group of friends that I sometimes drink with but aside from that I wouldn't say I've overcome it. I work as a bank teller for decent wage and I'm trying to slowly climb out of the poverty hole my parents put me in (both of them are too old to work now). I always wanted a Little House on the Prairie type of thing where I have a farm and a three beautiful daughters and a beautiful white wife, but I'm just a Armo living in LA and I know that shit won't ever happen.
>>
>>35253667
>you can fix autism
????????
>>
>>35253674
>negative
The word is "realistic", chickenshit
>>
>>35253684
Obesity, my friend.
>>
>>35253708
>obesity is less attractive than autism
???????????????????????
>>
>>35252261
>>35252192
she goes by moniicow, there are hundreds of pictures of her. she even did some nudes, there are maybe 10 pictures total with her nips in it.

my ex looked a lot like her and i still hate myself for not fucking her
>>
>>35253612
Nice, pretty good principle for life is you ask me anon, against the status quo, plus you're safe from getting STDs and stuff like that.
>>35253645
Don't really see how "black" would be a problem especially nowadays. But look anon I'm of the belief that there's a Jane for every John and if you can find a girl to BRAAAAP in your face and make you happy than godspeed to you cause I'm sure there's a bunch out there, you just have to look.
>>35253696
What about all the happy married couples in the world who truly love each other are they not "real". Just tell me about the girl that hurt you, anon.
>>
>>35253645
>diagnosed autist with a fart fetish
How the fuck do you get a fart fetish diagnosed? Did your doctor really test if anything else could arouse you?
>>
>>35253774
>all the happy married couples in the world
51% of all marriages end in divorce, 25% of marriages are horrible, and the remaining 24% can barely pretend that they're happy together.

It's clear you've never actually dated a girl, so your thread and advice therein is shit.
>>
>>35253674
Well, fuck. I know that Little House on the Prairie feeling. You seem like a good person, though, as much as one can be through the haze of the internet. To post on /r9k/ and actually give a fuck about the responses instead of being totally jaded and constantly posting frog memes is a mark of strength and compassion. I hope you get your Little House, Anon.
>>
File: tfw ugly.gif (50KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfw ugly.gif
50KB, 633x758px
>>35251839
I guess I must just be ugly. I'm lean (not muscular or ripped, but certainly not skinnyfat), have a car, keep myself clean, have a few friends, and I can work conversations well and make people laugh. I've been talking to one new girl a week this year of college and I haven't gotten a girlfriend yet. Made some friends which is great and all but girls just don't find me attractive in the slightest.
>>
>>35253825
Do you really want to live life like this? Like a "realist"? You must be very popular when you look at everything through the eyes of statistics and "realism". Do you want to live your life being miserable all the time anon and never having hope that things will get better? Do you seriously, with a straight face, want to live that boring, awful sounding life. If you do then who am I to judge it's your life, but I'm just saying a little positivity couldn't hurt.
>>35253830
Thank you so much anon, It's been such a pleasure talking to you, I hope you get your Little House too. :)
>>
>>35253885
I'm not gonna say looks aren't a big factor, but they are not as big of a factor as you think. If you can be captivating and good at conversation as you said you are then you're fine. Women that like you for your looks are dumb anyways. And It's not a bad thing per say that you're talking to a new girl every week, as long as you're just sorting out the bad apples from the good ones
>>
>>35253932
And you must be a pretty big loser is you view everything through the eyes of idealism.
In fact, it's probably why your autistic ass is still a virgin.

> I'm just saying a little positivity couldn't hurt.
The only reason you think dating deserves optimism is because you've never even talked to a girl, dipshit
>>
>>35253281
>What used to make you motivated or have direction?
nothing, ive never had any motivation. i only barely passed high school

>Is this lack of motivation preventing you from finding a job or relationship?
it prevents everything

>You're obviously not happy with life and you've only experienced it for 23 years, you don't realize how much time you have left! Life may seem hard now but rest assured it will get better if you make it better and want it to become better.
useless platitudes
>>
File: It's true.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
It's true.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>35251839
>>35251907
I would plow either of them after the marriage feast

But only if she's a virgin
>>
>>35253983
Anon why are you angry? This girl really must've hurt you deep down to the core and recuded you to using ad hominems to get your point across, just tell me man why do you think love doesn't exist and that all women are whores?
>>35253989
Sorry I'm bad at wording thing without resorting to "useless platitues" lol. Have you tried finding motivation in your hobbies or the things you like?
>>
>>35253970
I'm obviously not fine. Everyone wants to be my friend but no girl wants to be closer than that.

The thing is, dumb or not, everyone wants to date someone they find at least slightly attractive, but I must not be even remotely attractive. Sure, looks don't guarantee a long term relationship, but they're a necessary foot in the door for being potential dating material.
>>
>>35254080
>why do you think love doesn't exist and that all women are whores?
Because I'm not an immature retard that whines about ad hominems after getting called out for offering dating advice without ever having seen a vagina.
>>
>be me
>23
>still lives at home
>fat
>naked body is a travesty
>dick too small
>shit personality
>too awkward at dating and even talking to grils

Sometimes I think god exists and I'm only alive because he likes to watch me lose.
>>
>>35254112
Shit man you're probably just gonna have to try and work harder than most guys man. I wish I had some better advice but you're probably not as ugly as you think you are
>>
My own inexperience. I'm a KV and I've been on one date and it didn't go well. My field of study in uni is dominated by guys and I barely ever see girls anyway. I feel like I'll be wasting my time if I make a Tinder
>>
>>35254214
>you're probably not as ugly as you think you are
That's what I thought going into this (challenged myself to ask out one girl a week this year of college, just wanted to at least kiss a girl this year) but I've realized I am uglier than I thought I was. I don't care in a vain way but it sort of sucks that no girl can look past it. Maybe if I didn't live in california I'd have better luck.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.