[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The 2020s are less than 3 years away What do you think is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1481664912852.jpg (8KB, 250x232px)
1481664912852.jpg
8KB, 250x232px
>The 2020s are less than 3 years away

What do you think is going to happen in this decade?
>>
probably memes i think
>>
Trump is re-elected for another 4 years of consecutive wins.
>>
File: 1486583877666.jpg (43KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
1486583877666.jpg
43KB, 344x344px
>>35251800
It's gonna be rite fucked m8
At least a major war and economic crash
>>
President Oprah.
>>
>>35251800
A rift in the space and time continuum
allows for magic to happen and along with it magic related creatures and other potentially undesirable effects a war rages afterwards from 2019 into 2022 after which humanity establishes
a council made up of non magic users magic users and beings from the space time rift and
humans and non humans ect however during the war all prewar techonogly becomes largely rendered useless due to magic emitting strong EMP and the rift screwing the poles
rumors will spread of it's coming as early as 2017 but will be brushed aside i'm here to warn you now that after the "council" is founded the magic users will betray non magic users forming a blood thirsty aristocracy and stealing away any techonogly and knowledge of the old world
You must stop it.
>>
>>35251800
I will start my life and get a gf. We will get married and I will have my first child by 2030.

No I will probably slip further into depression and loneliness.
>>
File: why.jpg (15KB, 204x190px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
15KB, 204x190px
>>35251983
I thought that would have happened to me by 2017

I've had this year in my head for along time now
>>
>>35251800
Hopefully hyperloop traveling system. Also Expo 2020 in Dubai so that will be interesting.

And I'll be graduating, fun times
>>
>>35251800
It's going to be dominated by the young people. It will be our jobs as the millennials to work with Generation Z (who outnumber us) to right the ship.
>>
>>35251800
If you go by the 80 year cycle theory, we are due for some really major shit.
>>
Waifu gonna be real.

Wars will be fought over you're taste of waifu.

All woman in 20s will be roastie, they don't have enough motication to fight waifus because they're too busy staring at their smartphones. Not like they have any chance to begin with.

Chad gonna fuck you're waifu, they are ll clone of goro.
>>
>>35252701
Nope baby boomers and gen x will run shit. The last gen zers reach adulthood in 2028. By the time they actually vote and get politically active well be in the age of genetically modified humans
>>
>>35251800
WW3
Gen x comes into power. Baby bookers with life extension still around to just fuck out shit up
>>
i'll prob be living in thailand by early 2020s, stuffing my face with asian food and low-tier traps
>>
File: Blade Runner Feels.png (116KB, 442x496px) Image search: [Google]
Blade Runner Feels.png
116KB, 442x496px
>>35251800

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predictions_made_by_Ray_Kurzweil#2020s

>By the later part of this decade, virtual reality will be so high-quality that it will be indistinguishable from real reality.
>>
>>35253171
Already true. Monte Carlo methods have made photorealism in 3D graphics easy. Its just slow/hard to do in real tins
>>
well for one thing ill probably kill myself before then so good luck to the world :)
>>
>>35251800
>What do you think is going to happen in this decade?
nothing.
absolutely fucking nothing.
except for new, crappy memes.

If we get lucky, maybe something with the economy will happen or a cold war, in attempt to progress technology or increase jobs.
>>
>>35253217

Never give up, things change!
>>
>>35251800
Mass death. The end of mankind and the death of hope. It will be fun to see how normies react when they're certain their kids won't live to produce another generation.
>>
>>35253406
Too soon I'd say. That won't happen until at least mid-end 2030s.
>>
>>35253406
And why do you think this?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.