[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were you like as a kid? Was there any indication that you'd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: cb2_robot_1.jpg (48KB, 468x669px) Image search: [Google]
cb2_robot_1.jpg
48KB, 468x669px
What were you like as a kid? Was there any indication that you'd turn out the way you are now?
>>
File: tfwnocorn.jpg (169KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnocorn.jpg
169KB, 576x432px
spastic, talkative, and happy.

beginning in middle school I was sad, silent, and an edgelord and have been ever since.
>>
I was really shy with anyone outside of my immediate family. I still am, but now I'm more cynical about it.
>>
I'm the same now as when I was a kid, the only difference is I'm more "mature" ie: I pay bills, make my own food, and work
>>
File: 1319523377267.jpg (50KB, 361x517px) Image search: [Google]
1319523377267.jpg
50KB, 361x517px
There was a school bathroom with carpet over the hard tiled floors. An adult woman would force me inside and lock the door with the lights off. I would climb on top of the toilet cubicle's walls and perch there screeching until I tired, at which time I would be released.

That short story should tell you everything that you need to know about my experiences in public schooling.
>>
>>35251407
Personality is the same, just added in depression as I got older.
>>
I got on pretty well overall, but I was kind of shy and emotional, and eventually I started to like staying inside and playing video games more than playing outside. Beginning of the end, I suppose.
>>
happy, energetic, was center of attention and loved it. Had tons of friends and I didn't give a shit about other people's opinions.

I can only assume abuse and bullying broke me down.
>>
>>35251407
I was a happy kid. I was the class clown and made kids laugh and had friends. In 8th grade my best friend died of cancer and I stopped being social. So in highschool I was just that weird quiet kid. So cruel that a 13 year old has to die after fighting it for 4 years.
>>
File: IMG_1381.jpg (116KB, 843x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1381.jpg
116KB, 843x604px
I feel like I was destined to come here even as a kid. Got diagnosed with clinical depression in elementary school and things never got better.

Now I'm an angry, bitter, sad and lonely 26 year old who knows that even if he "turned it around" it's too late. I can't erase the memories of 26 years of depression, rejection and betrayal that made me what I am today. A failure.
>>
>>35251407
I was the best kid ever.
Popular, sporty, attractive.
Growing up, up until a few years ago (around 25 years old), I was one of the most liked and popular people I've ever seen.
Slept with about 100 people, was a vocalist for a hardcore band, was the best skater in my town, was a DJ that used to DJ at ALL the house parties people used to throw... was the guy everyone wanted to be mates with basically.
As soon as my depression got REALLY bad... everyone decided they wanted NOTHING to do with me.
Went from being a local celebrity in my town, to being a complete fucking waste of oxygen that sits at home 24/7 in his room drinking and smoking weed wishing my life was as cool as it once was.

Now I'm one of you guys kinda.
Been coming to 4chan for 11 years, /r9k/ since they introduced it... still don't consider myself a robot because I think there's still all that past awesomeness inside me somewhere.
>>
>>35251520
This in 1st grade. The bitch gym teacher sat on me to keep me from moving and I was suspended from school because I hit her for it. Meetings with the school counselors making ridiculous irrational judgments that would effect my life. I wish I could go back and kill them all now.
>>
>>35251407
I hardly even remember anything that happened to me before I was 16.
>>
>>35251686
I would give anything to meet the teachers/staff who fucked up my life again and kill them slowly, cruelly in front of their families.
>>
It was quite odd, really.
I got on normally through elementary school, and after that nobody ever talked to me again. I was pretty maladjusted as a teenager from the absolute lack of social contact, and...
I'm here now.
>>
>when your family's memory of your childhood edits together the good parts
>when your memory of your childhood edits together the bad parts
>>
I don't remember much other than me being an autistic sperg before I became self-aware. Also was always by myself imagining things, still do this now actually. Only thing besides online relationships that keeps me going...
But I do remember one story where I fucking pissed in the drain because a friend asked me to. (In elementary school).
I ended up crying (this happened alot throughout my schooling years. And life in general, actually...).
>>
>>35251407
I had really weird fears and by the time I was 8 I had convinced myself that I lived in a nightmare simulator. I also was molested by my grandparents but don't really remember any hardcore stuff other than my grandpa training my asshole with his fingers while I thought it was a learning experience lol. I cried alot in school and threatened to turn my kindergartner teacher into a skeleton which got me in a lot of trouble. I also touched myself a lot. Overall things got way better with puberty.
>>
File: spicy story, ese!.jpg (232KB, 520x534px) Image search: [Google]
spicy story, ese!.jpg
232KB, 520x534px
>>35251658
Congratulations: you beat /r9k/

I beat /r9k/ too in a way. I'm an outcast but I haven't let it warp me psychologically. I'm a nice and friendly person, and I don't harbor any spite for society or anyone in it.
>>
>>35251658
What is it like when depression hits you in adult age? What changes the need the be outgoing? Mine has always been there since early teens, I don't remember life without it.
>>
File: 1486486498873.jpg (101KB, 498x499px) Image search: [Google]
1486486498873.jpg
101KB, 498x499px
>>35251407
>What were you like as a kid?

I was extremely quiet, read a lot, and drew endless scenes of carnage and misery in the margins of my schoolwork

>Was there any indication that you'd turn out the way you are now?

Some.
>>
File: IMG_1462.jpg (47KB, 400x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1462.jpg
47KB, 400x370px
>>35251832
Kys virtue signaling white knight faggot. Go post on Kikebook some more
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.