[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday I told my mom I'm going out with friends so I'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170302_185903.jpg (2MB, 2316x2464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170302_185903.jpg
2MB, 2316x2464px
Yesterday I told my mom I'm going out with friends so I'll be home late. We have to go to a deaf meetup for deaf class so I asked someone in class if they were going. I didn't tell her it was school related but whatever.

She got so giddy about me going out

>I'm sorry but I'm not feeling great so I'm just going to go home :( but we should do something soon

Now I'm debating just sitting in the parking lot for a few hours. Should I go to deaf and stand like a retard in the corner. I don't want to go home and face my mom about it
>>
listen you fucks I'm crying in my car like a retard. Someone tell me to kill myself or something
>>
>>35250871
I didn't understand, why don't you go to this deaf stuff?
>>
>>35251492
you deaf or something?
>>
>>35251492
Because I don't want to go alone to some shitty awkward event 5 weeks into deaf 101

I'm still in my car in the lot. I went to a vending machine and bought junk so I wouldn't be hungry when I got home
>>
>>35252222
What the fuck is deaf 101? Is it sign language?

What is this event? Is it just with people from class, or is it a bunch of unrelated deaf people?
>>
>>35252491
deaf 101 is sign language class. We have to go to a deaf event where a bunch of deaf people show up and then write a 2-page paper about 'how cool it was'

I was planning to go with someone from the class but last minute replied with the greentext.

So I sat in my car. For coming up around two and a half hours in a community college parking lot
>>
>>35252569
Shouldn't it be in a lecture hall or something? Didn't sound like to would be too strange to go alone, unless it was a social thing for deaf people.

What made you sign up for a sign language class?
>>
>>35252612
Yeah it was a social meetup for deaf people by the local ASL community at a pizza and pasta place.

I wanted to sign up for spanish (because I'd taken 2 years in high school) but I got a shitty registrastion date and all of the times slots were taken
>>
Quit being a retarded faggot m8. You have no father figure in your life?
>>
>>35252735
If I did wouldn't be on a robot messaging board in a cold car.
>>
>>35252723
There's no way to predict their reaction, if that's your primary concern. I would say just go ahead with it so you can write your paper.
>>
>>35252783
Yeah that must suck m8, dudes with no dad always seem to end up a bit unsure of themselves, you definitely come across that way.

You gotta learn to be a fuckin man while also not trying too hard because thats even worse. Being a man is basically just not being a little bitch, you don't actively do anything like trying to act tough or whatever, you just don't be a little bitch and don't sit in a parking lot crying to yourself because you are afraid of life.
>>
File: 1458681612642.jpg (31KB, 391x349px) Image search: [Google]
1458681612642.jpg
31KB, 391x349px
>>35252783
sometimes an empty parking lot is the only place to find solace. I have spent some lonely nights curled up crying at a Denny's lot.
>>
we are here with you, op, we are your real friends
>>
>>35250871
just fucking go you retard
>>35251059
lol
>>
>>35250871
At least you're inrolled

I've been allowed to live at home as long as I'm in school (community college). So every 4 months I make my fake schedule, with reasonable hours then go to the library and sleep in my car, or more recently playing Pokemon go even though it's garbage.
I've been doing this for 2 years and I have no idea what to do next.
I feel like eventually people will start expecting something.
Yeah I'm a piece of shit.
>>35253944
>that moment you look over and see someone else, just sitting like you are looking downtrodden and drained.
>the same group all kind of know each other and have never met

It's a weird phenomena.
>>
>>35253944
>empty denny's lot meaning it's late
>literally eating alone at denny's during after hours and crying to yourself in the car after
fat fuck
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.