[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with the depression, disillusionment, and resentment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: beatupwojak.png (506KB, 780x813px) Image search: [Google]
beatupwojak.png
506KB, 780x813px
How do you deal with the depression, disillusionment, and resentment after being beat up by a group of people?

I was taking a walk when someone threw a bag over my head and I got pummeled with kicks and punches. I couldn't see who they were and didn't even hear their voices. Even though I had my wallet with some cash in it they didn't even take anything, so I guess they did it just for fun. I filed an assault charge with the police, but I don't think it will go anywhere because I have 0 evidence to give.

No injuries or broken bones or anything, but I'm sore all over. Right now I'm eating an Oreo McFlurry to cheer me up. It seems to be working somewhat desu.
>>
Man, the McDonalds shilling on this board is getting really weird.
>>
>>35250599
Well they jumped you, the bag is some pretty faggot shit considering their numbers, just be more aware of your surroundings

Anytime your dealing with numbers, hurt one of them really badly and quickly.. the rest should back off, people who attack in numbers are automatically pussies
>>
File: Alex's_Droogs.jpg (8KB, 343x147px) Image search: [Google]
Alex's_Droogs.jpg
8KB, 343x147px
>>35250599
they we're just a couple of droogies out for a bit of the ultra violence
>>
>>35250752
o my brother
>>
>>35250599
I have a small amount of money I keep to treat myself to a treat while I enjoy the outdoor breeze in the park.
Stopping and smelling the flowers melts away the stresses of living.
>>
>>35250599
Nice move getting the Oreo McFlurry they're fantastic for when you're having a bad day and best of all they can be eaten on the go, at home, or anywhere that life takes you.

Can we just talk about how amazing Mcdonalds products are now? They're really a step above the competition.
>>
File: 1488095469087.jpg (70KB, 918x651px) Image search: [Google]
1488095469087.jpg
70KB, 918x651px
>>35250599
Nobody ever fucks with me because I look like the guy who fucks with people. Plus if they did id gut them if not shoot the whole group with my pistol.

Fucking cUK

>>35250676
my favorite is the mcchicken
>>
>>35250599
go work for fairchild and then start a company, Jerry Sanders
>>
>>35250599
Extremely similar thing happened to me a couple months ago. Find a therapist, specifically one with experience in EMDR. Look up victim crime compensation programs in your state for any losses that you incur. Don't let anybody preach forgiveness crap at you. You can be angry and if you fantasize about revenge thats ok. I sound like a fortune cookie so i;ll stop but i really hope you feel better.
>>
>>35251611

For me - it's the McChicken.
>>
>>35250599
You have to become a vigilante now. Kill a gangbanger for every bruise.
>>
>>35250676
>be me
>be eating mcdonalds thinking how good it is
>see this post
>rofl
>>
>>35250751
>Anytime your dealing with numbers, hurt one of them really badly and quickly

This

Kick to the balls, thumb in the eyesocket, bite on the ear

The surprise should let you escape
>>
File: liberalface.png (258KB, 357x402px) Image search: [Google]
liberalface.png
258KB, 357x402px
>>35250599
wtf I love mcdonalds now
>>
>>35250599
what the fuck is up with all this """"""subtle"""""" (((((((advertising))))))) all over this board? don't ever post here again.
>>
>>35253604
How will I prove to the cops that I am not a psychopath that attacked them?
>>
>>35254027
Advertising? Im just a concerned person who also happens to like mcdonalds. I like a lot of fast food and Im open to many other suggestions, but I always come home back to mcdonalds being my favorite. Its like my mother is ronald mcdonald and she is cooking me a home cooked meal any time I want.
>>
>>35254027
i know. because of this thread, i will now avoid eating mcdonalds for the time being.
>>
>>35254027
No advertising here, I just love McDonalds and all that it stands for, I love the taste of a Mcflurry and the Mcchicken, it gives me a sense of home.
>>
>>35251693
>EMDR
Electromagnetic Dick Resistors?
>>
File: SEVENTEEN SEVENTY SIX BITCH.jpg (50KB, 252x249px) Image search: [Google]
SEVENTEEN SEVENTY SIX BITCH.jpg
50KB, 252x249px
>>35254734
t. corporate mcshill
>>
>>35250801
next time we will find some devotchka and practice the old in-out in-out!
>>
>>35254788
Nothing corporate about loving the sweet, sweet taste of McDonalds McFlurry!
>>
File: ANeetworkOrange.jpg (71KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
ANeetworkOrange.jpg
71KB, 720x960px
>>35254809
Welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, well.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.