[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey you wanna see a movie this weekend? >1 hour ago It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1

File: 1473681821050.gif (55KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
1473681821050.gif
55KB, 248x248px
>Hey you wanna see a movie this weekend?
>1 hour ago
It's a no isn't it
>>
>>35250462
give it time, its not easy to reply to 7000 messages
>>
it's thursday, dawg. give it a few hours.
>>
>>35250486
Fuck off retard

>>35250462
Yea, it's a no. Forget about her
>>
>>35250482
>>35250486
facebook tells me she was online 18 minutes ago, though she hasn't opened the message
>>
>Hey wanna go sit in a dark room with me and not talk or move for 2 hours?

Y-yeah... sounds fun! hehe
>>
>>35250515
We would walk to the local pizza place that's like 100 feet away, so we would talk about the movie/other shit there.
She also doesn't drive so I'd probably pick her up and drop her off, so we'd talk in the car as well
>>
>>35250462
When I was first chatting with my bf, I'd test him by waiting extra long to respond. He turned out to be a real gentleman.
>>
>>35250536
>Hey did you like that part in the movie we just saw?
>Y-yeah it was okay
>Perfect. Let's go discuss this movie further at a pizza place
>C-can you please just take me home? I feel like you're practically kidnapping me
>>
>>35250536
>first date
>get into your car
As a man, I'd never do that. I'd meet at a cafe where you pay upfront. Have your coffee black or she'll think less of you.
>>
i would go with you, anon-kun :(
>>
>>35250575
For what purpose?
>>35250601
What's a good place to go on a date then?
>>
>>35250515
>>35250601
>virgin detected
Time for you to go, fag boy
>>
>>35250628
I've known her for a little while. About 6 months so she trusts me not not kidnap her.

>>35250575
I know from past experience to not send another text after. Comes across as desperate.
>>
>>35250657
Someplace free so she doesn't feel like you're buying her

Someplace close by so it doesn't feel like she's investing a lot of time to get there, and she won't feel trapped

And someplace where there's more to do than just sit across from each other so it doesn't feel like an interview
>>
>>35250724
>so it doesn't feel like an interview
I'm guilty of this, how do I fix this
>>
>>35250657
What always worked for me (no longer single) is cafe + art museum. You can learn a lot about someone at those places. Even the best IPS can't show color the same as real life.
>>
>>35250739

Carnivals, hiking, shit like that, so you can have fun as well as have a bunch of stimulating shit around you to talk about.

I once took a girl to a castle and I barely had to do anything
>>
>>35250794
I would do that but there is literally nothing by me like that, plus it's still too cold to comfortably do outdoor stuff.
Only thing around my town besides the theater is a bowling alley, which I tried as a first date at it sucked
>>
>>35250858

Google "outdoor activities near me" and there will probably be tons of things to do near you that you've never heard of
>>
>>35250858
Where do you live? There's some outdoor stuff in Minnesota I wouldn't mind doing right now?
>>
>>35250959
Google gives me a couple of lakes and my old high school (???)

>>>35251061
About an hour outside NYC
>>
>>35251146
Still too cold for *most* (((grills))) there to have a good time.
>>
there has not been one movie worth watching in a theater in over 5 years
>>
>>35251213
John Wick, Dredd, and Fury Road all say hello, retard.
>>
asking a girl to the movies is code for " I want you to give me head in the cinema" learn how to speak female dude
>>
>>35251341
Worth paying $12 to see in a theater instead of comfy home?
>>
>>35251341

None of those were worth watching IN a theater. The last movie that was worth watching in a theater was Avatar in iMax
>>
>>35251213
With my under 30 discount, I can see a live show for $15, so I agree.
>>
>>35251341
none of those are worth watching in a theater

and fury road is a overrated heap of shit
>>
>>35250462
it's ok anon i'll watch some movie with you
>>
>>35251372
Only if you have a 60"+ TV and a dope surround sound system.
>>35251393
Fuck Dances With Smurfs.
>>
>>35251446
Thanks anon
Waiting for this response is killing me. It's been 2 hours and I can feel every second pass.
Why don't women just simply reply "no"

Would much rather this up front instead of dragging it out and getting my hopes up
>>
>>35250514
She read enough in the preview without having to open it. She doesn't want you to know she saw it so she is not going to open it
>>
>>35251494
Sometimes they don't see the message right away, because they have a life to live too, and they sleep.
>>
>>35251471
>Only if you have a 60"+ TV and a dope surround sound system.

>dredd, john wick, fury road

I can literally watch those on my 18 inch screen laptop and get the exact same experience as watching those shallow action films for free.
>>
>>35251494
she propably is already busy going to watch some movies with chad and doesnt want to break your hreat by telling you
>>
>>35251514
I don't know I'm 95% sure she saw it and what >>35251499 said is right. It's not like she can pretend she never saw it, that's too retarded. I'm going to see her Monday.
>>
>>35251559
Pretentious faggot detected.
>>
>>35251599

It's okay, keep paying 14$+ on a movie ticket to see the same old garbage in theaters.
>>
>>35250462
Next time ask in person. Asking via text or Facebook just gives off the impression that you're too much of a bitch to do it in person
>>
>>35251735
I know. It's a personal sin to do this but I've asked her out in person and she was a bit surprised and didn't know what to say. After the encounter she messages me on facebook and tells me "when I'm a bit more comfortable, I'd like to take your offer".
This was a month ago. imo I've given her enough time to decide if she wants to go out or not
>>
>>35251735
>how to be convicted of rape
>>
>>35251794
yeah sorry anon but theres no way she is taking it
>>
>>35251794
>"when I'm a bit more comfortable, I'd like to take your offer".

I'm pretty autistic but even I know this is code for "don't ever talk to me again, weirdo"
>>
>>35251794
Ok that's different then. It just seems nowadays that a lot of guys don't realize how weak it makes them look to a girl if you don't ask in person but it seems like asking via message in this case isn't a problem
>>
>>35251818
>>35251829
Trust me when I heard this I thought the same, but she's been giving me these physical signs of at least some attraction. I'll constantly catch her giving me quick glances constantly. Like if she is turning her head her eyes will meet mine for a split second before continuing to turn. She gives me these quick second glances when she thinks I'm not looking but I can see her in my peripheral vision. Today she came in with glasses for the first time and when I sat next to her around lunch time she had them off. I commented saying "What happened to your glasses you were wearing?" she replies "Oh they're in my bag" then I say back "Aw that's a shame, I really liked them too." and she instantly went into her bag and put them on and wore them until I asked to wear them playfully.

I'm telling you I wouldn't have asked her again if I wasn't 95% sure she has a thing for me. It's a gut feeling that has been right in the past.
>>
>>35251514
bullshit, girls are on their phones almost every minute of the day
>>
>get a message off a woman I haven't spoken to in ages
>a day later she mentions she has a boyfriend
>now inviting me out for drinks

What? Does she just want me to get her weed or something?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.