[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really cannot understand why people like to go clubbing. >

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 279.jpg (99KB, 676x673px) Image search: [Google]
279.jpg
99KB, 676x673px
I really cannot understand why people like to go clubbing.
> Overpriced drinks
> lots of people confined in a small area
> Music is too loud
> long lines to get in
I've been to a couple of nightclubs myself and honestly they're not worth it.

Why do people like this shit so much
>>
>>35250290
I have to be honest I've enjoyed it a few times when I've gone with the right people but I've only ever gone clubbing like 6 times, its not something I do often, but I really cant understand the people who do it every friday like its some fucking religion
>>
>>35250317
I've been to clubs with my best friends and I pretend I was sick so I could leave 30 minutes in lol. If I could talk to women I guess I would have some fun hitting on them and all but since I cant even look them in the eye clubs are just a nono for me
>>
>>35250447
When I went to clubs I didnt even talk to women, the thought didnt cross my mind desu, I know thats mostly what they are for but I just talk to my friends
>>
>>35250290

They're not poor
They like people
They like the music
They're not impatient

Anything else you'd like to know?
>>
If the club has good music dancing can be quite fun. Girls always hit on me but I just give them a thumbs up because I don't know what to do.
>>
>>35250447
Clubs are nothing but a place for Chads to waste money buying whores drinks and competing with other Chads for their attention like a bunch of peacocks strutting around with their feathers on display. Waste of time and money for anyone not a Chad to even bother.
>>
>>35250290
I hope you didnt go to a club sober, because that will only get you pissed. You have to be pretty drunk to have fun ijn a club, but when you are drunk its really worth it and ive had some great experiences in clubs and while drunk in general.

Alcohol does wonders guys.
>>
>>35250732

>he thinks Chad is poor and resents buying drinks for the girls he fucks and hates hanging out with other Chads!
>>
Drinking before entering the club - solves the first problem
>>
They're always portrayed as such cool places in TV/Movies so I felt like I was missing out until I realized >>35250732 is right and I'd rather just sit in the corny of a cozy quiet pub or play a boardgame at home with friends.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.