[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I almost did it today, robots I almost became a normalfag >Girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0809.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0809.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
I almost did it today, robots
I almost became a normalfag

>Girl goes on an hour half train trip to see me
>think I'm finally gonna lose my virginity
>She comes over
>We smoke weed together
>Ask to go to my room
>She says yes
>Holy shit
>Take her too my room
>Wanted to talk about something to break ice
>Get satanic looking ceramic piece to start a convo
>"HAHA ISNT THIS WEIRD, I KEEP FORGETTING TO THROW IT AWAY LOL"
>She freaks out
>Feel like a complete retard
>I go outside and throw out the demonic statue right then and there
>Go back inside to my room
>Talk to her a bit about random shit
>I ask her to fuck
>She still wants to fuck
>Amazing
>Take off her panties, eat her vagina
>She's moaning
>I ask to put it in after she sucks my dick
>Put on condom
>Instantly nut
>Dick won't get hard again
>We watch a movie and order food and it's awkward the whole time

I guess it just wasn't meant for me
>>
pretty boring story bro
>>
File: IMG_0598.png (599KB, 869x699px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0598.png
599KB, 869x699px
>>35250305
I'm too sad too spice it up, just laugh at my inadequacy.
>>
first of all, i dont respect anything posted from a phone, least of all an iphone

second of all, life is a series of disappoints and regrets
>>
How do you even find a girl willing to travel by train to see you? I'd be lucky if a girl was willing to drive ten minutes to see me.
You're not a robot.
>>
>>35250363
In my experience, a qt girl may be very willing to give you another go if you jizz really fast the first time. I've been there actually, should have just waited 30 minutes and gotten right back to it. Also I'll bet that she will come back over if you invite her, since she knows there will b action.
>>
>>35250602
I was shocked too anon, I didn't think she'd see me but she did
>>
>>35250545
>least of all an iphone
Iphone is Image
>>
>>35250717
image.jpg is like an older iphone ios the image_XXX is just a newer ios version
>>
>>35250264
>I almost did it today, robots
What do you mean almost? That's more than most of us will ever get.
Close enough for me
>>
>>35250874
I wanted to know what a vagina feels like Anon

I'll be 20 in less than two weeks and I still dont know the embrace of a tight pussy.
>>
>>35250914
Oh, boo hoo, poor anon almost TWENTY years old and never had vaginal sex. I'm 4 years older than you and have never experienced anything in your OP, not even something as simple as just hanging out with a girl and talking or having a meal or watching TV.

If you can get this far by age 19, your totally fine dude, you'll lose your virginity no problem in the next year. Good luck, I envy you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.