[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you see a girl every day or she's part of your circle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: punch-drunk-love-2.png (274KB, 694x296px) Image search: [Google]
punch-drunk-love-2.png
274KB, 694x296px
If you see a girl every day or she's part of your circle of friends, should you ask her out? How do you deal with the awkwardness when she inevitably, invariably rejects you?
>>
only if you're the leader of the group.
>>
and even then, she might reject you. and its gonna be bad. but its ok. shes still ur side. just get over it
>>
>>35250161
Oh, okay. I'm just another beta in my group. Well then where do I meet women? Bars seem to be the only place to pick up random women.
>>
>>35249900
just do what I do, never ask women out or interact with them
>>
Its a double edged sword. On one hand you're not a random guy, so your chances are a bit higher because she kind of knows you. On the other hand if she turns you down, the whole circle knows. It really depends on your standing in said circle.
>>
>>35249900
Don't start by asking her on a date, instead start by telling her you think she's pretty. Maybe compliment her jewelry saying "it brings forward your beautiful eyes" or something along that lines. This way she knows you're interested, do NOT play it soft, you want her to be POSITIVE that you're interested. After that you can show her a token of affection, like maybe a flower or something. If she takes the flower that's when you ask her for a date. Make sure you have places and times in mind, you don't want to be stuttering after she accepts.
>>
>>35250498
wow.....

>it brings forward your beautiful eyes

LMAOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>35249900
I did this and it was actually a lot less awkward than asking out a girl I don't know
>>
Although I appreciate the replies guys, the biggest problem I have is what to do in the event of a rejection. I don't mind asking women I barely know out, but I don't meet them very often. But I often meet new girls through my circle of friends and acquaintances and I don't know what to do. Is it appropriate to ask them out? What are the repercussions if I do and they say no?
>>
>crushing on a girl at work
>we know each other so it wouldn't be as awkward as a cold approach
>if she rejects me I can just quit because I don't really like that job anyway
It's the best of both worlds except for her fucking bf
>>
>>35250498
dont listen to this autist please
>>
File: pVsBXif.jpg (613KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
pVsBXif.jpg
613KB, 1280x1920px
>>35250348
are you me?
everyone thinks I'm gay because I ignore women. but the truth is I'm actually scared of them at this point
browsing /r9k/ doesn't help either
>>
>>35250498
this bait is so well laid that I'm afraid people are taking it
>>
Never ask out women you have to see frequently. It only makes things awkward and only retards stay friends with women that shoot them down.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.