[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked up things in your family you didn't realise how odd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1457442396621.jpg (80KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1457442396621.jpg
80KB, 645x773px
Fucked up things in your family you didn't realise how odd they were until you were relatively old
> nobody in my house talked to each other
> my parents didn't talk to each other
> my father used to speak to me prob once or twice a week
> i have zero recollection of neither my father nor mother ever hugging me
> i used to shake hands with my parents, never kiss cheeks
> my father had cut his family off (ergo didn't talk to them)
> he had a company with 3 of his brothers
> THEY RAN A BUSINESS WITHOUT DIRECTLY REFERRING TO EACH OTHER. THEY USED OTHER EMPLOYEES AS OWLS
> my father didn't speak to my mother's parents either
>my father didn't talk to niggers either

What's your excuse to having turned out the way u did?
>>
>tfw people talk about their family experiences and you can't relate at all
My family only acted like a family when there were other people around. Sometimes we'd be driving home from something and i'd still be in happy family mode trying to converse with my mom or dad and they'd just snap at me and i'd be reminded that it was all fake.
>>
>>35249891
I'm sorry to hear that anon. Do you have trouble communicating/sympathizing with other people now? Did you somehow manage to be neurotypical and affectionate and normie despite the uncaring environment you were raised in?
>>
>>35250001
No i'm fucked plus born aspie. My trust and intimacy issues are a struggle.
>>
My parents have little self discipline, and I am the same.

They were too nice to me, and I am soft and weak.
Although, based upon my social disabilities, an upbringing by parents who weren't as caring may have been much much worse.
>>
>>35249761
> nobody in my house talked to each other
> my parents didn't talk to each other
> my father used to speak to me prob once or twice a week
> i have zero recollection of neither my father nor mother ever hugging me
> i used to shake hands with my parents, never kiss cheeks
> my father had cut his family off (ergo didn't talk to them)

holy shit, are you me?

Also my parents never gave a shit about me growing up. Never cared how I did in school, never helped me with my homework/projects, never pushed me to do anything extracurricular.

When I was 12 back in 2002 and jut started becoming addicted to the internet my dad would get upset about it but would be all passive aggressive, slamming doors and asking if I went outside that day. To this day I flinch anytime I hear a door slam.
I kind of resent them.
>>
>tfw good family, and it was all bullying
I prefer it this way
>>
Same. There was 0 communication in my family too. The only thing my parents really did together was watch tv, though it was literally the only thing they did. They didn't have any hobbies or other friends or anything. When they got home from work, they would just sit and watch tv. I don't remember them saying anything to each other than "turn the channel."

I never had father-son or mother-son time. I don't even quite know what parents even do with their children if they have a strong relationship.
>>
>thread makes it to page 4
>it will probably die unless I bump it
I hate this board.
>>
>my mom washed and dried me and put talcum on my bottom until I was 12 years old
>>
As soon as my parents gave up trying to get me into sports, they didn't even try to take an interest in any other hobbies I had. Any time I mention a single thing about anything I'm interested in, the conversation immediately dies. To this day my dad still asks me why I don't play football like my brothers.

Every time I'm with another family, it always amazes me how the parents take interest in what their child likes to do, simply because it's their child doing it.
>>
>>35249761
would have been nice if my parents or siblings atleast talked to me once a week or maybe even cared a little and now im all fucked up
>>
The concept of families is really cruel desu. Like, there's this whole network of good influences and psychological guidance out there, based on the science of human development.

But you have to spend your most formative years not even knowing about that, being raised by people who are probably wrong about everything.

I'd prefer to live in a technocracy desu.
>>
Have a friend and he mentioned zone of the same things. Parents never took an interest in him, never talked to him, his only refuge was the internet.
>>
Raised by a single mother (father was a drug dealer and ended up a murderer after my mom divorced him, pretty sure whatever mental issues he had run in the family.) who was very distant. Basically 'raised' by grandparents, honestly.
>>
>>35251683
>being raised by people who are probably wrong about everything.
I love my parents but damn is it depressing just to see how fucking stupid and misinformed they are.
>>
>>35249761
My mom would yell and hit and fight with me and my 2 brothers alot.
1 is homeless somewhere in our town and the other moved far away and got a black gf and became normie.
I live in a hangar.
I think just looking at how the kids turn out is a good indicator on the parents or just parent in my case.
If i had my dad in my life alot sooner things probably would have been vastly different, hes cool but now that im a shut in i never speak to him.
he showed me my first anime when i was a kid which was about lewd hot anime cyborgs rampant in a big city and a good hot cyborg cop has to stop them, it was the last time i saw him until i turned 17
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.