[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots. I think my best friend killed herself. Her name was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: 8D.png (106KB, 229x171px) Image search: [Google]
8D.png
106KB, 229x171px
Hey robots. I think my best friend killed herself. Her name was Morri and she liked bears. She blocked me on every possible method to reach her and mentioned that if she ever pushed me away, it was to prevent me from getting sad from her killing herself. The worst part is I will never know for sure. I will keep checking obituaries but I doubt anyone will create one for her. Part of me thinks it is a mistake, but I know that this is the end. There was no goodbye, no warning. She just left. I will miss her so much. The attached picture is her favorite image, it is a content awareness scaled bear that made her happy.

Goodnight Morri. You were my best and only friend. Sleep well.
>>
That really sucks dude. Hopefully she's still alive.

I hope you feel better. Focus on the things you can change.
>>
>>35250180
Thank you friend. She was suicidal and depressed and whatnot so I won't hold out on her return (but she deleted every account so that won't happen). She is gone.
>>
Why are the bear's eyes so close together ?
>>
>>35250245
Content awareness scale. This was the source. She loved bears so much. She called the OP image 'rare bear'.
>>
>>35249439
Why didn't you make sweet love to her? Who was she. Tell me more. Where do you guys live.
>>
>>35249439
I'm so sorry anon, you worded that so innocently and beautifully tbqh, I'm sure it will serve as a tribute to her memory. I hope you find another friend to make you happy
>>
File: 1475030798500.gif (299KB, 448x256px) Image search: [Google]
1475030798500.gif
299KB, 448x256px
That's really heavy. I'm sorry for you and her. I had a friend from Mexico and we used to talk all the time but we got into a fight and never talked again. She never told me her real name and its been years now. I know I'll never find her but I hope I somehow do
>>
Can you go to her house and check on her ? Call a mutual friend ? One of her family members ?
>>
File: 1487313971083.jpg (232KB, 554x548px) Image search: [Google]
1487313971083.jpg
232KB, 554x548px
Has she posted on here before? If so I think she got some bears from me anon. I used to post them constantly.
>>
>>35250410
She lives far away and I never got her address.

In memory of her, this can now be a bear picture thread. Post your rare bears.
>>
>>35250458
Did you try to stop her? Did you know she was gonna eventually kill herself? I would have fucking BEGGED her to not do it. To keep talking and let it out.

Fuck dude.
>>
>>35250538
I didn't know it was coming. Just silence for a few days and then she's gone. She mentioned doing this if she ever wanted to die but then said she would never because I was too important to lose. If I had known I could've stopped her. Somehow.
>>
>>35250598
Why was she depressed? Where did she live? Some eastern europe shithole? Tell us more about her.
>>
>>35250647
She was trans and living with her gf's parents and broke and jobless and self harmed. But she also took care of bunny rabbits and doggies and liked to play video games and watch Dragon Maid. We would watch Batman: TAS together sometimes and we were happy. She lived in a tiny town in Florida. She loved bears and making silly sounds and she was so innocent and fuck. I miss her.
>>
>>35250744
>trans
>girl

you can only pick one you faggot
>>
>>35250839
Don't. Pick a different thread please. This isn't the place.
>>
File: 1290783129837120983.png (107KB, 599x255px) Image search: [Google]
1290783129837120983.png
107KB, 599x255px
>>35250744

>trans

And all sympathy and sadness is lost in a fucking instant. No more bearposts for you and your faggot friend.
>>
>>35251045
God fuck you. I just wanted to share my pain. Who cares what they were like. They are gone now.
>>
>>35251086
Good, fuck 'em.
Only the strong survive.
>>
>>35251086

Good. He fell for the meme and as soon as he did, he was dead anyway. Whoever he once was, as decent a person that might have been, was fucking obliterated as soon as he gave himself over to it.

If it's any solace, he finally went through with it and isn't suffering under the weight of his permanent and terrible decision anymore.
>>
>>35251172
You don't understand, so I am not upset. You just repeat what others say.
>>
>>35251204

No, I do understand. I understand too well. You should've prepared yourself for this outcome as soon as you decided to continue getting closer to a tranny, especially in the height of its social fad.
>>
>>35251307
No, you don't understand. You really, really don't. You can think whatever you want.
>>
File: 1471380324552.jpg (72KB, 667x516px) Image search: [Google]
1471380324552.jpg
72KB, 667x516px
>>35251307
If I recall correctly, the rate of suicide for transsexuals is near 40%. Perhaps their only redeeming quality desu.
>>
>>35251338

It's okay anon. I know you aren't willing to accept the truth and face facts yet. I only hope you will in time.
>>
>>35251370
This is me. I know how she felt.

>>35249696
>>
Yeah I know a girl I worry killed herself. She was legitimately crazy and would get depressed and angry all the time. I was dating her and she started ghosting me. I think she thought I was using her as a practice gf.

She changed her phone, deleted her facebook (which had only a couple dozen people from years ago), dropped out of school. I was her only friend, she said she hates her sisters and her parents are dead. She's not from this country and would have trouble getting a job.

Chances are she just moved in with her sister's family but I'll likely never know.
>>
File: 1456686255040.png (19KB, 518x603px) Image search: [Google]
1456686255040.png
19KB, 518x603px
Fuck it. I hope you all feel bad but none of you will. But you are all in the same place I am. If you aren't, you will be. Sadness will catch up to you. I'm going to bed.
>>
File: image.jpg (344KB, 1075x1418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
344KB, 1075x1418px
>no more bear pictures
>>
>>35251387

Please, for your sake, your family's sake, and your friends sake, wake up from the delusion. Question why you REALLY feel that way, and who encourages you to stay the course, and why they do so. Wake up before it's too late and you do serious damage to your body.
>>
IDGAF if she was trans or not. Sorry for your loss, OP.

Pain comes in waves, and right now it feels like you're drowning... but you get better at treading water, and eventually you can function between the waves.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.