[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets say, hypothetically, you have the ability to stop time.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: waifu.png (343KB, 387x408px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.png
343KB, 387x408px
Lets say, hypothetically, you have the ability to stop time.
Would you use this power to rape, knowing that the victim won't feel, remember or suffer any consequences because of it?

Would it be unethical to do so?
>>
this is the most reddit thread I have ever seen. and that is not an original comment.
>>
>>35249328
>Would it be unethical to do so?
yes
>Would you use this power to rape
of course
>>
do you think stopping time would be easy? what a waste of precious miliseconds
>>
>>35249328
>have the power to violate causality and rule the cosmos with an iron fist
>use power to put muh dick in girls

Here's a (You) fampai 100 100 ok
>>
But how long can i move in the frozen time?
>>
>>35249371
what does that even mean
ororoororororrginal
>>
>>35249447
but you're still you in this scenario, even with the ability to stop time you can only do so much.
>>
>>35249328
I wouldn't want the FBI or whatever who probably already knows about this stuff to catch me raping people.

I would probably establish a nice amount of money for myself being a professional goalie, then spend time volunteering and focusing on my hobbies.
>>
>>35249687
But isn't using a power like that to be a goalie kind of cheating?

I don't think I'd rape either, I just thought it was an interesting ethical question.
>>
>>35249518
>p..please use your power to rape me fampai
>it's not like you can do anything else

No fuck you I'm going to take over earth. If I could stop time my dick could fall off for all I care.
>>
>>35249783
The whole point is not getting caught.
If I were to use my powers to become a firefighter, I would be found out so easily and have to spend the rest of my life as a test subject. Goalies just need to move their eyes in frozen time to analyze the situation.
>>
>stop time
>enter bank
>take money
>live out of a decent hotel (not too nice so that they would start asking questions)
>pay with cash
>buy a nice computer
>live in solitude

niiiceee. Also, maybe I'd do the superhero thing for a little bit if I get bored.
>>
>>35249783
How would you be a goalie without people noticing though? If you were to stop time and position yourself infront of the ball, people would notice that you suddenly teleported infront of it.
>>
>>35249847
How would it be easy to catch you?
Just stop time, do whatever it is you want to do, go back to the position you were in originally, then unstop time. You have literally an infinity to do it.
>>
>>35249871
I dont think anon meant being caught as in captured, but more like "i just saw you do this really weird shit" caught.
>>
>>35249328
I would stop time solely so I could procrastinate to the max. I would stop it and then do what I needed to do at the last minute. I would also use it to sleep as much as I want.

I probably wouldn't use it for rape. But i can't say that thats a certainty given enough time spent on this planet in stopped time. I would technically be immortal, I don't know what that would do to my brain.
>>
>>35249861
Yeah, I was thinking of professions that would give you an advantage if you had time to process the information in front of you.

So far, the only other thing I came up with was cheating on exams.
>>
>>35249871
What if there are other people with the same power?
>>
I'd be too afraid of losing control of the power and starting time again mid orgasm, so I'd probably stick to groping and stealing cash out registers and people's pockets.
>>
>>35249328
>Can stop time
>First thing he thinks about is sex
I would use it to kill literally everyone.
>>
>>35249328
Hypothetically how does your time stop work?

I'd probably become Stopman, a hero of justice.
>>
>>35249328
I would first rob a bank and stores, then i would do the ''act''
>>
Would it be ethical to rob a bank and get rich and go after golddiggers?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.