[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He's an atheist who voted for Trump How dumb do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

>He's an atheist who voted for Trump

How dumb do you have to be to make this mistake? It's literally tin foil hat tier autism lmao
>>
>>35249313
>He's an atheist

Lmao.
>>
>>35249442
This

Atheists are the new vegans
>>
I don't see how these things are contradictory.
>>
Even as an atheist, I believe that Christianity should dominate society.

Still voted for Hillary.
>>
>>35249477
>>35249442
Atheists are literally defunct of logic.
>>
File: praise_qek.png (169KB, 1343x342px) Image search: [Google]
praise_qek.png
169KB, 1343x342px
No, I am a practicing Kekkist
Praise Kek
>>
>>35249313
>He's an atheist

How dumb do you have to be to make this mistake? It's literally tin foil hat tier autism lmao
>>
>>35249477
anyone who thinks skyzombies exist need mental help, honest no lie no shit
>>
I've been depressed for years and don't really care whether I live or die anymore.

The idea of being able to see the world burn is the only future that appeals to me anymore.
>>
>>35249620
Now you see how he gets dubs and you dont? Now we know whose side Kek is on
>>
>>35249313
Honestly if you voted for Trump for a religious reason you're even dumber though. He's obviously a shitty Christian, if he is even Christian at all.
>>
>>35249313
>still talking about voting in election
>thinking hillary was a better decision than trump
i genuinely feel sorry for you anon i hope you get the mental help you need
>>
>>35249712
>b-b-but she's a warmonger and will be corrupt with her emails

meanwhile ole donny is draining that swamp with corporate overlords, threating war with everyone who insults his hair, and possibly sucking the dick of America's oldest enemy for oil money.
>>
>>35249781

Why are libcucks so hellbent on war with Russia?
>>
>>35249866
>War with russia

yeah because lifting sanctions and telling the oligarchy "democratic" dictator kremlin that he is a piece of shit is unamerican.

Maybe you should go back into your FAKE NEWS FREE SAFESPACE with ole donny. Ya know the hero who refuses to go to the correspondents dinner because his fee fees might get hurt.
>>
>>35249567
Why do you logically choose one Abrahamic religion over another?
>>
>>35249928
look at how mad this guy is lol
>>
>>35250138
One isn't as blatantly hateful as the other. And I'd like to avoid violence when possible.
>>
File: ptrsn.jpg (38KB, 337x460px) Image search: [Google]
ptrsn.jpg
38KB, 337x460px
>he's an atheist

SORT
>>
>>35249313
>>35249313
>be eurofag
>win-win whatever happens under trump for europe / me
>popcorn tier whining from the entire media even worse than yours 24/7

yeah was worth it
>>
>>35249477
New vegas is the Florence description, loved that game
>>
>>35251350
There are three
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.