[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They say that if you don't lose your virginity by 25 it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1444974023316.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1444974023316.gif
1MB, 300x200px
They say that if you don't lose your virginity by 25 it's pretty much over for you.

I have 3 months left. What do?
>>
If you are actually serious you are stupid. It's not a countdown where you run out of time and lose.
>>
>>35249256
>actually considering the possibility that he might literally think it is a countdown

nice meme
>>
Probably just kill yourself for fawning over petty things
>>
>>35249280
>I have 3 months left
He sure acts like it is.
>>
>>35249256
While it's not a death knell, I bet you if we broke the numbers down to those who lose their virginity pre-25 and those who lost their virginity post-25, the post-25 numbers for those who eventually lose their virginity would probably be very small.

We can delve into the reasons all that you'd like, but at the end of the day, that most likely holds up.
>>
>>35249256
No I am not actually serious you daft cretin just enjoy the thread
>>
>>35249369
No need to be this upset. This is probably why you are a virgin at 24
>>
File: George-Osborne-weeping.jpg (29KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
George-Osborne-weeping.jpg
29KB, 280x210px
>>35249552
25 in three months.
>>
Fuck a fatty.
>>
>>35249552
I'm not upset dude I'm just funposting, it doesn't have to reflect my actual temperament
>>35249569
kek at my own expense
>>35249577
been trying for a while
>>
stop trying, go out, have fun and be yourself. Bitches start coming.
>>
Make a hit out of it, go out on the town on the day before your birthday

See if you win the big prize
>>
I'm 26 now, passed the cut off nearly a year and a half ago

Sure, guys lose their virginity even at this stage, but it's very very low odds. And the guys who do lose it at this age typically we're only virgins for religious reasons.

People like me are completely fucked. But no one dies a virgin- either girls fuck you or life does.
>>
>>35249668
I'm actually great at flirting with women I just freeze up when it comes to intimacy
>>
Tell me about your situation and we'll brainstorm
>>
>>35249799
What's your job? Do you have any friends? These are the two most important questions.
>>
>>35249197
>They say that if you don't lose your virginity by 25 it's pretty much over for you.
That's not true at all.

The idea that losing your virginity is important at all is actually a defense mechanism. The truth is that life is so chaotic and difficult that nobody ever "makes it".
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.