[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>'N' and 'J' are 2 lesbians in a relationship.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: images (2)~03.jpg (8KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
images (2)~03.jpg
8KB, 277x182px
>'N' and 'J' are 2 lesbians in a relationship.
>N jokes to J about threesomes.
>J is the jealous type and says she doesnt like sharing her.
>N brings it up sporadically over the months and J finally jokingly says yes.
>N asks J if she prefers the threesome with a stranger or with someone they know.
>J says someone they know
>J jokes about some beta faggot that N hates.
>N hates him because she can only see him as a friend, and he keeps trying to be with her.
>After a while of joking, they started talking seriously and eventually, for some reason, my name pops up.

Literally just got off the phone with N when she told me all this. I swear to fucking god I'm not trolling here.

Problem is that I got cucked by my ex a few months ago when she left me for another guy and I have no confidence anymore and have reclused myself in my room. My ex treats me like trash because I was a fucking beta faggot by begging her to take me back. N and J are aware that I'm going through this and I feel they are doing this because they somehow pity me.

I can't get over the fact that I hate and not trust women enough to even entertain this. I keep thinking its some fucking ploy to get me naked and then laugh at my manhood because I got newly cucked and then leave me crying there like a broken man.
>>
>>35249048
yeah me too
oregano
>>
What do I and T think about the situation?
>>
>>35249060
Id give you the greenlight and do the three-some but only if you feel it aligns with your values
>>
File: images~04.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images~04.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>35249134
My values are that women should go fuck themselves and stop trying to latch on to people who appear happy because they want to bring them down to their level.

N and J are already fucking themselves so I guess they got that covered. But they currently have problems in their relationship which is probably why they are even considering a threesome because they think it will somehow save their relationship. Even lesbians cuck each other by coercion that its not even funny anymore.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.