[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have lewd fantasies >too much of a sperg to erp or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: aaaa.jpg (99KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.jpg
99KB, 1280x905px
>have lewd fantasies
>too much of a sperg to erp or flirt

I'm cursed
>>
>>35248871
Why bother erp, just share them. I really want to breed a chick and keep her as a hucow for the rest of her life but I can't even begin to think of how to talk to women. Would also love to cuddle a qt trap gf
>>
well you're in the right place then
>>
>>35248871
Did you get that from roblox.com? I remember a place where everyone was talking about pic related, like saying some asian girl trying to be a white girl by using a straw lol.
>>
>>35249003
my biggest fantasy is being dolled up by several girls in a hotel room. they would tie me to a chair and put make up and cute clothes on me. then they would bring in some of their male friends and force me to give them bjs and get fucked.
A more realistic lewd would be to dress up myself and hook up with a guy, but even then I'm afraid I won't be cute enough...

>>35249266
hmmm no I got it from here. how would an asian girl use a straw to become white?
>>
>>35249541
Don't know till you try, I'm sure you'll be a qt tho
>>
>>35249541
Idk, listing to the ghetto talk on Roblox place commits when they still existed was funny.
>>
>>35248871
>have lewd fantasies
>would try to erp
>would never send real life (lewd) pics and would ghost the other person if she asked for one
>would really want lewds of her

I'm conflicted.
>>
>>35249829
It's rare to find someone willing to give without also taking. And I'm sure if ifs just a picture of your genitals you'll most likely be good.
>>35248871
I'd be interested in hearing what kind of other fantasies you have. Post more or do you wanna talk off-site?
>>
>>35249922
>And I'm sure if ifs just a picture of your genitals you'll most likely be good.
That's where you're wrong kiddo.

t. Boydick
>>
>>35250032
Hey, some people like that, you never know. And I think more than anything they want to know you're aroused than how big your dick is (or isn't)
How big are we talking about, anyway?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.