[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought I was over her, robots. she shut me down when i tried

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1488211866659.png (879KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
1488211866659.png
879KB, 710x842px
I thought I was over her, robots. she shut me down when i tried and that was that. but now she smiles at me and says hi in the hallway like she used to. i want to end it, i can't stand this torture of emotions.
>>
are you in high school? if so, just wait it out and totally cut contact after graduation. if you're not in high school then you should be able to cut contact now.

if you're in high school, then after you graduate none of what's happening now will continue to matter. i know it feels like a big deal, but it will all be a distant memory practically the day after graduation.
>>
>>35248745
He's true you know. The
>It gets better with time meme
Is true
>>
File: 30hmntt.jpg (95KB, 800x540px) Image search: [Google]
30hmntt.jpg
95KB, 800x540px
>>35248745
This. 23 in a few months and School is light years away. The first year you often think about school and you will even try to maintain contact with all off your buddies. Second it already starts to decline drastically and only your friends remain. 3 years after it starts fading. Apart from the sting of nostalgia i get when driving by my old school i rarely ever think about it. Not even greeting most people from school when i see them.
>>
>>35248717

"I'll make him smile for the simple fact that he needs it. I'll make him smile just so I can kill it, and eat it."
>>
>>35248717
That scene was sad, after he realized he was responsible for his kids dying, but he wouldn't be punished because it was an accident.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.