[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever met a girl who you could've imagined to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: 1488472316555.jpg (160KB, 989x939px) Image search: [Google]
1488472316555.jpg
160KB, 989x939px
Have you ever met a girl who you could've imagined to be with for your entire life?
>>
File: 1488500021609.jpg (237KB, 960x960px)
1488500021609.jpg
237KB, 960x960px
>>35248708
Depends, what did she have for lunch
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 680x586px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 680x586px
Yea, then it ended and everything in my life slowly went to hell in a hand basket slowly afterwards like a depressing domino effect.
>>
>>35248708
each one that seemed to have any chance of being in my life and consequently increasingly close to me. of course none of them stayed close
>>
Yup. She said "Hi" to me and I never saw her again.
>>
File: 1480477628856s.jpg (8KB, 250x243px)
1480477628856s.jpg
8KB, 250x243px
>>35248708
>Have you ever met a girl who you could've imagined to be with for your entire life?

My Mom. And it's probably gonna happen.
>>
>>35248932
tfw you realize one day mummy will pass away
>>
Yes. She left me a year ago.
>>
File: 1449370307922.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1449370307922.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
Yes. And now she's gone and I will never be with her. She probably hasn't even thought about me in months.
>>
One in a good "I could keep doing this forever" way, one in a bad "Oh god I might end up doing this forever" way.
>>
No, I haven't actually. Seems sort of weird, thinking about it.
>>
>>35248708
Yes, but after you get over the initial happiness factor, you start to realise that's a human with flaws, like yourself, like everyone else.

There's nothing like the beginning of a relationship though where you start to open up to eachother and try to show your more positive side of yourself 100% of the time because you want the relationship to work.
>>
>>35248708
Yes, she left me last Christmas for her new love.
>>
Yeah we dated for years, she left me for 3 years during college and now she's been coming over again the past week. No idea what she's been doing, I assume riding the ole CC, but you can never be sure. I would ask her directly but I'd rather not be lied to. Not like I give a shit, bit if I git aids or herpes I'm gonna bury her up to her neck and bash her with rocks.
>>
Yeah, she was a punk rock girl with spiky hair and a nose ring. We were assigned to a project together. She was incredibly fun to talk to, and I think I was developing a crush on her.

I didn't try to take it any further, because I'm a friendless shut in, and once she had even a vague idea of the empty way I'm living my life she'd be worried or disgusted.
>>
File: young_jontron2.jpg (130KB, 720x709px)
young_jontron2.jpg
130KB, 720x709px
Yeah, my one and only ex.
>>
This thread is better than most and worth bumping so I will
>>
File: 1471064752776.png (240KB, 720x486px) Image search: [Google]
1471064752776.png
240KB, 720x486px
>>35248708
Yes. Dated her for four years. She was my best friend in the world, and I loved her more than life itself. She was also very mentally ill, and physically, emotionally, and mentally abused me during certain episodes, often blowing up over truly insignificant, trivial matters. The good days were amazing and were like a dream come true, the bad days were awful. I'm lucky to be alive (those darn cars, you know?), and luckily the only permanent damage that I have from any of it is hearing loss in one ear. I sometimes feared falling asleep, because I was very worried (justified, might I add) she was going to kill me in my sleep.

Life was a horrifying rollercoaster. I'd have done anything for her, and would have never in a million years hurt her. I just wanted her to be happy and feel better, really. I was willing to do anything to help her get better. Then, she ended up leaving me, believe it or not.

Now, I have a very warped view of relationships and life and what I want out of it, unsure if I'll ever truly be able to love again. I'd really love to find a girl to settle down with some day and marry, though.
>>
Have another bump. This board needs more blogposting, it was the only reason I used to come here.
>>
Yes, she was exactly my type and we had a scary amount of shit in common.

She shot me down, I tried to stay friends with no delusion that orbiting was going to do me any good, she switched to bare minimum right away until I nuked contact.
>>
>>35249395
That's a pretty neat hatchet.
>>
>>35248708
Yep. Lived with her for 2 years before she dumped me a week and a half before christmas. It'll be 3 monthes on the 14th. There's nothing else I can do to try to win her back but atleast I know i tried everything. Depression ruins relationships.
>>
File: 1466883330122.jpg (34KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
1466883330122.jpg
34KB, 500x339px
>>35248708
that applies to pretty much every girl I've had a conversation with
ha ha lol!
>>
>>35251518
This board truly is awful thread-wise, isn't it?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.