[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get over the shame, pain and misery when you remember

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

File: George-Osborne-weeping.jpg (29KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
George-Osborne-weeping.jpg
29KB, 280x210px
How do you get over the shame, pain and misery when you remember the things you did the night before after an alcohol binge?
>>
People get over that??
>>
File: 1488223464358.jpg (35KB, 399x386px) Image search: [Google]
1488223464358.jpg
35KB, 399x386px
You drink more
>>
File: Wojak.png (19KB, 400x479px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.png
19KB, 400x479px
>>35248456
You don't. You just look forward to the next time you will be drunk and not giving a shit.
>>
File: 1482777458482.jpg (144KB, 756x686px) Image search: [Google]
1482777458482.jpg
144KB, 756x686px
>>35248456
My friend, you suck it up and drink again the next night. It hurts at first, but then you'll graduate to drinking alone like us alcoholics :)
>>
File: 655486.jpg (101KB, 550x763px) Image search: [Google]
655486.jpg
101KB, 550x763px
>>35248456
You don't drink.

Drinking is for normies
>>
>>35248456
More alcohol.
Either that or stop giving a fuck.
More alcohol is the easier option.
>>
>>35248456
>How do you get over the shame, pain and misery when you remember the things you did the night before after an alcohol binge?

I remember the first time I drank to the point of blacking out. It was the first summer I spent working at a camp for the disabled. I ministered to God's mistakes, taking care of people riddled by disease having spent their lives in institutions where they were beaten and raped. I recall holding one of my charges, a six year old boy who was no larger than an infant. A retarded man shoved the little boy from my arms. He placed his head in my lap, grabbed my hand and placed it on his head; the desperate act of one who had never been loved. Most difficult were those with cerebral palsy whose minds were intact though their bodies twisted. More than one confided that what they hated most about their condition was that they would never be desired.

At season's end, we counselors built a campfire and drank. The counselors who had hooked up that summer embraced and laughed. I sat with a bottle of whisky as my companion, staring into the flames. In the span of fifteen minutes I drank a quarter of the bottle. I wanted oblivion and received it.

Other counselors ministered to me that night, wiping the vomit from my body with the tissues we used to clean the campers.

There were jokes the day after, little gibes about my alcoholism. It was all in fun. However, I was curious. I asked one of the counselors who watched over me if I had said anything during my fit. She responded that I mentioned the name of one of my charges over and over again and said that I considered him my brother; we were both so tired of being alone.

I know better now. Though I still drink myself to sleep every night, I take care to do so in isolation. The only way to escape the pain that comes from a liquor bottle is to ensure there is no one present to hear the secrets you confess when you drink from it.
>>
File: 1471064060010.jpg (6KB, 187x184px)
1471064060010.jpg
6KB, 187x184px
>>35249555
Drunk words are sober thoughts. Drinking alone is best fampai.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.