[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that the "attractive" teacher you had likely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 221.jpg (522KB, 1280x964px) Image search: [Google]
221.jpg
522KB, 1280x964px
Reminder that the "attractive" teacher you had likely had sex with a Chad student at some point
>>
>>35247504
Probably fucking not
>>
>>35247504
Reminder OP doesn't go outside
>>
I never had a teacher i wanted to fug. Feels bad.
>>
>>35247504
I know, there was this thick pawg that was my english teacher in junior year. face was a goddamn trainwreck but jesus christ dem titties and that ass man....every chance she got she would wear thongs, day in day out thongs. Anyway there was this classmate who was my at job work partner, super chill guy but very soft spoken but also on the football team. Man let me tell you that she would not get off this guys' nuts. Every question she called on him, every test on him, tried to talk to him after class all the time and it was funny cause he was alittle wary around her, but I have no doubt in my mind taht she tried or actually did fuck him a couple of times. Hell if I still knew her name I'd try too cause goddamn that body was prime breeding material.
>>
doubt it
I think she was fucking one of the athletic coaches though.
A lot of people saw them together, including me, out together in public
She said they were friends
I think she was lying
>>
I humped my art teacher and I wasn't a Chad.
>>
meh, me jacking off into her panties while on a school trip was good enough for me.
>>
Sauce? 12345
>>
>>35247694
it's always the fucking art teachers..
>>
>>35247504
>tfw absolutely know that one of my attractive teachers had sex with my friend's Chad brother
>>
>>35247504
There was 1 teacher in my school that every guy wanted to fuck but she was a dickhead.
She'd wear her top so unbuttoned and so low, and lean over the tables CONSTANTLY... then kick you out of class for looking at her tits.
I had no chance of fucking a school teacher... I've always looked about 10 years younger than I actually am since I was a teenager.
>>
>>35247739
>von
>>
File: GeBUVG5.png (1MB, 1080x1443px) Image search: [Google]
GeBUVG5.png
1MB, 1080x1443px
>>35247504
>likely
The entire school knew after it happened. Chad isn't exactly opposed to kissing and telling.

>mfw someone shared pics of the writing teacher with a dick in her mouth on twitter
>mfw the assistant principal got drunk at winter formal and started grinding on seniors
>mfw a third different teacher got tag teamed by two dudes on the football team
>mfw not a single one was reprimanded
>>
>>35248501
>so unbuttoned and so low, and lean over the tables CONSTANTLY
>kick you out of class for looking at her tits
Uhhhh. No one called her out on that shit?
>>
>>35248642
>mfw a third different teacher got tag teamed by two dudes on the football team
Story.
>>
>>35249005
It never happened that's why
>>
File: 1475390193835.jpg (43KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1475390193835.jpg
43KB, 728x546px
source PLEASEEEE AAAAA
>>
Reminder that you left school 20 years ago you autistic fuck and she's probably married with three kids and the stretch marks to prove it.
>>
>>35247504
We never had attractive female teachers. Only old women. We had some attractive male teachers whom I desired deeply. We heard stories
>>
>>35247504
I never had such a thing, keep your cuck fantasies to yourself faggot
>>
>mfw 2 of the PE teachers at my high school married their students right when they graduated high school
>the girls in the PE class would always go hang out with the PE teachers the whole time during class
they werent even particularly good looking either, but somehow they were magnets to ptp
>>
im in my last year of highschool how can i fuck my teachers ?
>>
>>35247504
The band director at my high school got fired for sleeping with freshman band students. After she got fired, her husband divorced her, and she married the school janitor. She was always such a cunt to women.
>>
>>35249019

well, this other teacher had sex with two chad students
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.