[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong to feed dogs poison? My neighbors all of them literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3183.jpg (92KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3183.jpg
92KB, 540x568px
Is it wrong to feed dogs poison? My neighbors all of them literally single one have a bunch of dogs they just ignore all day and they literally just sit right outside my house and fucking bark ruthlessly for hours. 6 am, 10 pm, middle of the night, middle of the night, all day. Literally any time you can pick and they literally bark for hours at a time they don't stop and they never let them in

I've tried reporting it to the authorities that deal with animals and got nothing. I tried calling the cops and they did nothing. So I'm really running out of options here.
>>
>>35246319
Plz help

Djdcvjtdcb
>>
>>35246319
Either insulate the house better to block most of the noise or move somewhere else.
>>
>>35246837
lol go fuck yourself

Yeah it's wrong, but fuck it. It's neither your fault, nor the dogs' fault their owner is a cunt and you have no legitimate channels to solve the issue, but at the end of the day, they're just dogs.
>>
>>35246319
Meant middle of the morning, middle of the night*
>>
>>35246319
Poison one dog and the rest will follow.
Maybe if one dog die of natural poison the owners would be concerned about poison in the environment.
Just put rat poison out and if they say you're at fault or you tried to just say you saw rats.
>>
>>35246319
Just move, idiot
killing their dogs won't solve shit
>>
>>35247926
>move
>neet
>>
There's a device you can get which does a dog whistle pitch when the dogs bark. It takes like a week or two for the dogs to get what's happening and learn from it, but it stops barking.
>>
theyll just get more dogs...
>>
I killed my neighboor's dog by feeding it a shit ton of rat poison wrapped around some ground beef. It was a tiny bark machine though, fucker would go off all hours of the day
>>
>>35246319
My mom had someone do that to her dog when she was little abd it traumatized her. She said it was a good dog but if someone like you did that it was probably because my mom was poor and had trailer trash parentals tgat didn't take care of the dog. It wasn't her or the dog's fault. Plus if you reported the dogs veing twats, you're going to be suspected as the killer, people find this shit out.
It's not thier fault they have shitty owners.
>>
Please, PLEASE fucking murder those dogs OP. Not kidding. Get the fucking painful poison too. Make sure to do it in the middle of the night so nobody sees you, and when they're already barking so it doesn't arouse suspicion. Give them some doggy treats laced with poison.
>>
>>35248326
see:
>>35248097
dude it really is not worth it
>>
>>35248097
this
if you already have a history of being butthurt about it then i wouldn't bother with it

not a moralfag, you just wasted your chance to waste them
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.