[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fat guys can get a girlfriend >short guys can get a girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1484284487051.jpg (104KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
1484284487051.jpg
104KB, 872x685px
>fat guys can get a girlfriend
>short guys can get a girlfriend
>ugly guys can get a girlfriend
>jobless guys can get a girlfriend
Why can't we get girlfriends?
Some of us aren't even fat, ugly, short, or jobless yet we are still kissless virgins!
>>
You know, it is hard to find a girlfriend while not leaving your room
>>
>>35245096
Chunky guy with a girlfriend here.
You can do it you just gotta put yourself out there and, DO NOT be yourself. Women hate robots but your programming should be able to activate some kind of cloaking mechanism.
>>
>>35245096
Since fucking when???

Where the fuck is my girlfriend then? Why do I get rejected so much?
>>
Terrible social skills

Had a girl try to talk to me and i just froze and had a panic attack
>>
File: 1487459797052s.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1487459797052s.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
Women usually don't like self depricating depressif suicidal men. Woman are naturally attracted to men who can be a good father figure for kids and have a stable life. My advice for you is'to fake it'till you make it. Act like a self loving honest working lad and you'll get one anon. I believe in you.
>>
>>35245096
Because you do absolutely nothing that could possibly result in you meeting a woman.
>>
>short
>ugly
>jobless
Where's my gf? I guess you just have to be in the right place at the right time.
>>
>>35245096
because you'tre all woe is me faggots that's why. Every attempt to improve yourselves and you guys shoot it down as if it were cyanide. Be fucking real with yourself. If you're a fat or disgusting piece of shit then logically what girl, who isnt fat or disgusting herself, would want you? Fuck the shitposting and memes for a sec and go fucking look at yourself in the mirror and seriously ask "Do I deserve a gf in my current state". Most of you wont, thus backing my point.
>>
>>35245096
Because girls (and almost every fucking human being with 2 fingers of forehead) can realize that robots are not the best at the talky talky stuff, and not only girls, but everyone who is a normal and social human being likes someone who can at least express themselves without having to sweat or choke when they are trying to talk the most stupid shit they have in their mind... So yeah... Go to a psycologist and work out that shit. I know you can get the puss puss if you work hard enogh.
>>
Crippling autism and zero self confidence
>>
Because you are a robot. Date a trap or buy a sex doll. Those are the two robot choices.

Robots don't get 8/10 girls. We get traps.
>>
>>35245096
you have nothing to offer and you dont even try
>>
File: has anyone really been....jpg (558KB, 1007x3343px) Image search: [Google]
has anyone really been....jpg
558KB, 1007x3343px
Listen anon, would YOU date you? If not, there's your answer.

Lift yourself up to the expectations you'd have of a potential partner.
>>
>>35245096
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

ree f u
>>
>>35245292
>assuming fat
nice baseless assumption
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.