[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>take amphetamines >literally do not care about tfw no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>take amphetamines
>literally do not care about tfw no gf or girls at all

why aren't you fags popping addies
>>
>>35244981
Amphetamines are extremely addictive and if you don't have a script or live in a meth-state, it gets expensive as fuck.
>>
I don't like seeing shadow people.
>>
>get a bottle of adderall from friend, never had it
>take 20mg
>omfgfeelsgoodman
>euphoria and mental clarity x100
>8hrs later, feels like shit
>Skipped, forceful heart beats, shallow breath, etc.
>felt amazing while I was on it so I continued for a bit, still got about 4-5hrs sleep a night
>hit my 5 day in a row mark, I was out of my mind and my nerves were tingling.
>shadows were the least of my hallucinations
>I felt and heard things that weren't there.
>was more intriguing than worrisome so I drowned in the psychosis.
>woke up the next day and my heart was mega fucked
>tried to stand up and fell over in extreme fatigue over and over again
>i couldn't fucking stand up
>fell back asleep for 14hrs
>give myself a cleanse and go two weeks without touching it
>get checked up at the doctor, fail to mention the addy, just say my hearts been acting strange
>everythinglooksgood.wav
>still don't know why I get like that on them
>>
>>35245076
>>35245120
>>35245299
You have force yourself to eat and drink a lot of water. Don't take ridiculous doses. Use magnesium supplements and exercise

it worked for me to diminish the side effects desu
>>
>>35245338
After the heart issues, I was taking 10mg a day. That's pretty low. I also did drink plenty of fluids and went to the gym. I think the only thing I didn't do was take magnesium. But I don't think magnesium could make me go from not being able to stand up and having irregular heart beats right back to the upbeat motivation I was feeling. This was some hardcore side effects off a modest dose with reasonable amounts of sleep.
>>
>>35244981
Seriously, fucking nothing matters when I pop an addy. everything feels fucking great. hell the mere fact of existing is like getting sucked while I'm on it.
>>
>>35244981
I smoke a shit ton of weed and drink whiskey.
>>
>Taking the population control jew
>>
File: 1478037234466.jpg (45KB, 570x487px)
1478037234466.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
>complaining about the jew while being on their best invention
>>
>>35244981
makes life shittier for a good burst of rush
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.