[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get to know and hear from the people here who consider

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1484858798486.png (380KB, 639x359px) Image search: [Google]
1484858798486.png
380KB, 639x359px
I want to get to know and hear from the people here who consider themselves the worst of the worst. What happened to you that made you feel the way you do? What do you do on a daily basis? If you want you can post a throw away email address or something and we can talk, I just want to hear someone out that needs help and a friend.
>>
Why?

Don't get me wrong, asking for emails is too personal.
>>
>>35244654
I wouldn't expect you too if you didn't feel comfortable.

Because everyone needs help every now and then. People on this board seem so detached from reality and upset and I want to try to fix that, even if it's only hearing them out
>>
>>35244726
well i don't know how to start

ask me anything.
>>
>>35244820
How was your week so far?
Have any upcoming plans you're looking forward to?
>>
i don't really have anyone else besides 4chan to talk to.
i have extremely low self-esteem, i think about suicide and how much i hate myself every day.
i want friends, but i don't feel like i deserve them because of how much of a horrible, boring, lazy person i am.
every day i do nothing but stare at a computer screen and browse 4chan.
there was no specific event that made me the way i am, it's all just my own fault for being lazy and never trying to interact with other people, develop real interests and hobbies, or improve my own situation at all.
i appreciate what you're trying to do op, but for some people it's just hopeless.
>>
>>35245243
I've been there and I understand. I know there's no way to magically cure yourself of this kind of problem but talking about it helps at least a little.

What do you do that makes you think you're a horrible person anon? Are you working on improving yourself at all? If so, what happened the last time you tried?
>>
>>35244726
>I want to try to fix that, even if it's only hearing them out
Fuck off normie, I'm willing to be this is the same roastie who tries to start feel good threads all the time here
>>
>>35245396
i'm horrible because i'm literally useless. a waste of space and oxygen. i'm probably a disappointment to my parents and anyone who has ever known me. i'm also a fucking degenerate who gets off to little girls and people suffering and dying in gruesome ways, among many other disgusting things. being a pedophile, literally the entire fucking planet hates me on principle because of something i cannot control. i feel like i completely deserve it, though.
i have tried improving myself in the past, but every time i try i just fail. either i suck at it or i get too lazy to stick with it and give up after making excuse after excuse for why i should be doing something else, or that i'll just "do it later". i've been putting my entire life off and every passing day it gets closer and closer to being too late and i'm just sitting here doing nothing about it willingly.
i feel bad about talking so much about all my stupid "problems" like this, i probably sound like such a whiny faggot just like everyone else on this stupid fucking board. but here you go anyways, friend.
>>
File: me irl.png (102KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.png
102KB, 500x396px
i walk daily several miles so i can feel extenuation and fall asleep
because sleeping is hard for me and my only dreams are nightmares where I'm executed in torturous ways.

I can't relate to people
i cant stand them when they are talking about themselves every time i hear them it feels like they are not talking but vomiting.
also i hate how everyone expect you to be helpful smiling person that helps everyone.
everyone take advantage of you and later when you are not useful they simply treat you like garbage.

i don't know why i was born this world is shit and full of shit people, not a single human has demostrated some kindness witout malevolence to me.
is a system were the most shit people win and the kind people is killed or simply vanish to irrelevance.

I dislike being human because i can't undestand how they work. they are too complicated for me.

love is a extraterestrial concept to me.

and the only way in my possibilties to calm my sorrow is live in isolation.
like an hermit.
>>
>>35245759
There's just things you can't control about yourself I guess, I hope for the best for you man. Yeah, there's no sugar coating it though, being a pedo is not a good thing. I can't imagine how you must feel with that kind of fetish.

Thanks for opening up man, I hope you feel better soon.
>>
>>35245917
Where are you from and have you always felt this way?
>>
>>35246119
>Where are you from
Avoid personal questions pls.

And yes my whole life i lived with no friends, family love, gf, intimacy and other normal human things

to give you a basic idea.

this is me without the good thoughts and the family relationships.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc4z9U-5LL0

i feel that i barely exist or that only i exist.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solipsism

To be completely honest I'm surprised that I haven't eaten a bullet yet
>>
I'm having an internal struggle as to whether I should give up on myself and attempt suicide, or give an honest effort and see where I end up.

But everything just seems so exhausting. Even small things like going to the gym, or working the next day make me want to kill myself unironically.

I grew up isolated from everyone else, so I'm not really good at social interactions. I only recently realized most people go beyond the casual "hey" to each other. I didn't know relationships actually had depth to them. I'm 20 by the way.

I always feel like people don't really like me. I don't feel close to anyone at all either.

I sometimes feel like a scared child who just wants to be held. But I know no one will help me.
>>
>>35245759
Do you have discord or anything anon? I understand and I'm similar.
>>
>>35247103
i do, but i'm not sure i'd be willing to share.
i'm scared of talking to people because of my own complete lack of social ability and my fear of being rejected.
i'm afraid you would just remove me or stop talking to me really quickly because i'm too boring or annoying or something
>>
>>35247272
Okay, thank you for replying.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.