[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found out one of the teachers from my highschool has slept with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Tom and Jerry.jpg (15KB, 291x287px) Image search: [Google]
Tom and Jerry.jpg
15KB, 291x287px
Found out one of the teachers from my highschool has slept with one of the former students who graduated. I dont know when it happened but I know she did it.

She has a husband and two kids, and if the school found out about this would almost certainly fire her. Is her being unfaithful and sleeping with on of her former students enough to ruin her life? Should i use this information or just let her live her roastie life?
>>
File: IMG_5757.jpg (102KB, 749x1139px)
IMG_5757.jpg
102KB, 749x1139px
You know exactly what to do.
Roast that roastie pussy
>>
>>35243707
Unless you have proof there's no point reporting it.
>>
File: CJCRxxVVAAAugHu.jpg (18KB, 560x304px)
CJCRxxVVAAAugHu.jpg
18KB, 560x304px
Just knowing about it isn't the same as having proof. Without proof you can't do anything
>>
>>35243828
>>35243828
You're right, though i could send an email to her husband anonymously. Though she works for the IT department and in no way would want it tracked back to me
>>
>>35243707
I could go either way.

She has a family, and should be destroyed for her disloyalty. On the other hand, I was a year older than my first girlfriend's students, when she taught senior English at a high school. My second was twice my age and my foreign language professor.

If you are going to attack her, it should be known that it is because she betrayed her family, not for any age-related reason whatsoever, because that is a non-issue that shouldn't be propagated.
>>
>>35243939
Thats the main reason, she's a home wrecking roastie who cheats on her husband with highschool kids.
>>
>>35243880
IT at a public school just means you can reset their modems and rename the wifi. Send it from a throwaway email at a public library, if you're so afraid. The husband is ultimately who this concerns, not her employer.
>>
>>35243970
sounds like you're mad because Chad got dat pussi lmao
>>
>>35244032
Roasties dont deserve happiness
>>
HS teacher here. We've all done it. It just happens.
>>
Are you really this naive? I remember female teachers flirting with students all the time
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.