[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that if you've ever had a girlfriend,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1474143758141.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1474143758141.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
Friendly reminder that if you've ever had a girlfriend, EVER, you have no reason to be depressed and you got nothing to complain about, unless you are an attention whore.
>>
No answers?
No robots agreeing with me?
No normies trying to explain why I'm wrong?
Nothing?
>>
Preaching to the choir.

Normies are still wage slaving it at thier jobs give it time one of them will bite
>>
File: 1462124201847.png (122KB, 254x287px) Image search: [Google]
1462124201847.png
122KB, 254x287px
Friendly reminder if the only reason you are "depressed" is because you don't have a girlfriend and sex, you are not a robot and are a failed normalfag and need to leave or die.
>>
>>35244449
As far as the topic goes, your right. But there are other things one can be depressed about
>>
i had a girlfriend for 4 days before she told me she doesnt actually like me back when i was 14 desu
does that make me a robot
>>
>>35244502
All my other problems in life would be trivial if I just got a girlfriend
>>
File: 1485482019693.jpg (41KB, 309x309px) Image search: [Google]
1485482019693.jpg
41KB, 309x309px
>>35243359
What if I was in a relationship with a mentally ill girl who was physically and mentally abusive to me for years, and has effectively taken away my ability to love?
>>
>>35244536
Sounds to me like she was just testing the waters ie not a real relationship
>>
>>35244559
You're still a failed normie. Even if a depressed robot did get a gf (which wouldn't make them a robot anymore, but anyway) they wouldn't cease being depressed anymore because they're either genuinely mentally ill and not crying because he's not like his other friends at school who have gfs by now OR their other problems are much much bigger and can't be ignored or lessened.

Failed normies are the biggest blight to this board.
>>
>>35244592
The fact that a living, breathing girl even gave you the time of day to voluntarily be in a relationship is enough.

I hope you die faggot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.