[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY FUCKING SHIT BROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST ASKED FOR

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: asdfafa.png (36KB, 764x358px) Image search: [Google]
asdfafa.png
36KB, 764x358px
HOLY FUCKING SHIT BROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST ASKED FOR A VIETNAMESE (American) CHICK'S PHONE NUMBER ON OKCUPID AFTER 63 MESSAGES OF TALKING TO EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE *ALL* GOING TO MAKE IT BROS

I REPEAT

WE ARE LITERALLY ALL GOING TO MAKE IT

Get it bros! Go out there and get it!
>>
File: 1361831915257.gif (1MB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
1361831915257.gif
1MB, 200x195px
You never actually said if she even gave it to you, you just said that you *asked* for it
>>
>>35243142
You're not going to make it, that was the most autistic message I've ever seen.
>>
>>35243142
Seeing some positivity around here makes me smile, gives me hope... After ruining my chances with a girl this Saturday on a party I felt pretty shit the whole week, like I'm waiting for something to happen instead of doing shit myself.
>>
>>35243160
She's online right now actually. Waiting for a reply back
>>
>>35243233
Bro don't ask for a number like a beta faggot.
>>
>>35243160
whos the guy in the gif? name
>>
>inb4 OP leaves the thread out of embarrassment because she rejects him
Either way, good job trying to get some positivity around here. It's a fresh change of pace.
>>
>>35243285
She's getting her Masters degree and is an athlete bro.

She's way out of my league, I don't have it in to just ask for it like I would with a regular girl who's like me, you know
>>
File: 1382997117528.gif (1MB, 191x200px) Image search: [Google]
1382997117528.gif
1MB, 191x200px
>>35243319
CM Punk
>>
>>35243338
Just by thinking she is out of your league you are fucking up your chances. Has she responded yet? I'm cheering for you bruh but don't but her on a pedestal.
>>
>>35243410
Yeah not yet lol. She's always quick to respond to my messages though. I really wish that she'd respond after I posted this thread so I could post her response in real-time but it didn't work
>>
>>35243497
Have you read 'The Game'?
>>
>>35243541
Back.

Nah, not yet. I'll check it out though for sure, thanks for the suggestion
>>
>>35243719
Umm dude, read that book and then check out RSD. You can torrent all of their shit. Don't look at it before reading the book thought. It will change your life more than you can imagine. Since I believe we won't hear from each other ever again, I hope you will take on the advice I gave you here! Good luck mate
>>
>settling with jungle asians

You truly hit rock bottom
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.