[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay guys this is fucked >started dating chubby girl due

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (88KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 300x250px
Okay guys this is fucked

>started dating chubby girl due to loneliness
>been together a year, she's actually pretty cool
>couple weeks ago she said something was "wrong"
>just texted me saying she got a pregnancy test and that I came out positive

Am I fucked forever now? She has chatholic parents so they should guilt her for life if they knew she got an abortion. I know you guys will just say "normie REEE" etc but Im just looking for an unbiased opinion on what I should do
>>
>>35242970
Convince her to get an abortion and not tell her parents. If it's still early in the pregnancy there should be pills she can take.
>>
Bumping for normie suicide
>>
>>35243031
this
or just ghost on her
>>
>>35243031

I think she's going to a doctor to discuss options. Will she hate me forever if I don't go with her?
>>
>>35243090
I guess I could move back to my home town and never talk to her again that would be awful
>>
Well, Big Poppa OP, sounds like you're going to be blessed with a wonderful new experience. Time to buy a ring, imho, and lock things down.
>>
>>35243135
By the looks of it she's trying to lock him down.
>>
The best solution here is an abortion and the best way to get that to happen is to be super nice about it all until its done.

Don't do any stupid childish bullshit, just play the supportive guy for as long as it takes and then drift apart once it's over.
>>
>>35243213
Yeah? Do you think the relationship would be weird once it's all over?
>>
>>35243094
Better to go than not too. At least if you go with her you could maybe pressure her into getting rid of the baby. Don't be a beta
>>
>>35243135

I'm 22 and have a shit-tier job, no way would it be fair to bring a child into this world with the situation I'm in
>>
That's what you get for having sex you normie faggot!
>>
>>35243397
Please no bully anon, this isn't easy on me
>>
>>35243094
Why the fuck would you not go with her?
>>
>>35243397
>have heterosexual sex and produce life
>faggot

hmmmmmm.....
>>
>>35243416
At least she will be able to hide being pregnant because she's a fatty. Also does fat girl Vagina smell bad? I have a suspicion that it smells worse on average.
>>
>>35243493
Reproducing with a fatty is as low as it gets, I'd have more respect for literal faggots.
>>
>>35243540
then why call him a faggot if you respect him less than one?

hmmmmm......
>>
>>35243487
I don't know if should be really supportive or be supportive while giving her space. From what I'm ready it's not an enjoyable experience to get an abortion
>>
>>35243280

yeah to kill him is way farer
>>
>>35243521

She's not really fat, just curvy I guess you could say and no her pussy is among the least smelly I've experienced
>>
>>35243603
would really appreciate pics friendo, love that curvy thicc kind
>>
>>35243603
Post pics of the roastie.
>>
>>35242970

Your life is over. Should've wrapped your tic-tac, dipshit.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
Fine but that's all you guys get
>>
>>35243868
holy FUCKING shit i want my face in that
>>
>>35243886
Yeah I like me a booty on my women
>>
>>35243931
same, really should take a pic next time i'm doing doggy style with mine so I can savor the view. What an ass
>>
>>35243603
>least smelly I've experienced
normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35242970
"celebrate" with her by having a glass of champagne while you're in a hot tub. It'll make her poop out that little bundle of joy!
>>
File: 4L_mhsQXGcQ.jpg (63KB, 623x749px) Image search: [Google]
4L_mhsQXGcQ.jpg
63KB, 623x749px
>>35243868
Thats breeding material
>>
>>35243563
Just ask if she wants you to be there.
>>
>>35243868
This doesn't look chubby. Get her to get the abortion and then try to stay with her. If she does go through with it, don't sign the birth certificate.
>>
Are you 100% sure it's yours? If so, time to man up and take responsibilty, Anon. Chick appears to be really cool and sexy.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.