[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im gonna go to a party tonight with three girls and us two guys,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1487864021876.jpg (52KB, 515x385px) Image search: [Google]
1487864021876.jpg
52KB, 515x385px
Im gonna go to a party tonight with three girls and us two guys, but hes already fucked both of them and im pretty sure when we get drunk im gonna have to sit and watch them fuck. Not his fault, hed want me to join but im sure they dont want me too. Its gonna ve a sad night tonight guys even though its supposed to be fun :/
>>
>>35242705
You don't HAVE to go
>>
>>35242705
>Im gonna go to a party tonight
Just fucking kill yourself, normie piece of shit.
>>
>>35242784
Yeah but, i need to prove to myself that i really am a piece of shit, otherwise ill have hope

>>35242796
Its hard not to make a friend if you go outside, i literally spouted memes from here and he thought they were funny.
>>
>>35242705
Bro, you have to believe in your self. You said there was 3 girls and only 2 your friend has fucked? Anyways, ask your friend to try and help hook you up, this guy sounds like he could be a solid wingman.
>>
>>35243089
The OP is clearly one of the females
>>
>>35243100
>Im gonna go to a party tonight
>with three girls
>and us two guys

???
>>
>>35243089
I meant all three lol and outside of just literally telling them to fuck me, idk what he can do. Which wouldny really make me feel very good if he did that.
>>
>>35243784
>"hey anon thinks you're cute"
>"hes a pretty chill dude you should go talk to him"

Besides anon, you're going to a party, there will be plenty of grills who would be DTF.
I think part of the problem may stem from lack of self confidence which can be seen by other people through your body language if its low enough.

Maybe if you show interest in one of the girls while the party has been going on the tides will turn in your favor.
>>
>>35242897
>it's not hard to make a freind
YeH maybe if you're a fucking normal you don't know what it even means to be robot
Go post your normie cancer on /b/ you underage normies have already dragged that into the shithole it's in ATM
>>
KYS FAILED NORMIE??
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>35242705
It's Thursday you faggot , you have work in the morning. There , perfect excuse that doesn't expose your true power
>>
>>35242705
Don't even bother going. That guy is a Chad and he probably wants you to join in on the fun but those two girls are sluts and don't want you around. Forget about it man.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.