[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Church says masturbation is never ok because sex is for marriage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: GunFrog.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
GunFrog.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>Church says masturbation is never ok because sex is for marriage
>God blessed me with shit tier genetics (ugly face, autismo personality, small dick) so I am pretty much born a permavirgin and no chick will ever marry me
How the fuck is that fair?
>>
Church is for normies.

You and I are the blessed.
>>
File: 1487018727649.png (148KB, 471x408px) Image search: [Google]
1487018727649.png
148KB, 471x408px
>>35242418
>Church says
Stop listening to ideologues.
>>
There's no fucking god you fucking pleb, masturbate as much as you want, that "god" thing was invented by rich men to keep the poor controlled under fear
>>
>>35242441
>>35242435
b-but I don't want to go to hell
>>
Do it anyways that clause only applies to normies.Most of us will never get women anyways , no reason to make an already shitty life into a worst one
>>
>he fell for the church meme
Why would God give a fuck what you do
>>
>>35242418
well anon its obvious that God has abandon us my man and there is nothing we can do but sit here and slowy rot away
>>
>>35242418
god didn't create you in his own image and give you free will just because you would do what he says.
>>
File: 1487018508134.png (56KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487018508134.png
56KB, 300x300px
>>35242455
Stop
Listening
To
Ideologues

If they can't rationally argue for their views and convince you like so, don't bother with them.
>>
>>35242455

Hell would be good. To die and pass on with all my suffering, and have it burned away by cleansing fire.
>>
>>35242418
>How the fuck is that fair?
Because the path to Heaven is the same for all, no matter your wealth, looks, or health. Sex has nothing at all to do with the path to Heaven, and in fact is the thing most likely to cause you to stray.

You are actually blessed, because instead of being tempted by shameless harlots, you are free to devote yourself to Good works, and the road to eternal life is that much easier for you. YOU are the privileged one.
>>
>>35242418
I read in the new testament that God says the temple is redefined as the body. Our bodies are the temple of God. As for masturbating I see it as desecration of the body even though I still do it and am trying to taper off.
>>
>being an actual Christian
>browsing fucking 4chan of all places
pick 1 please
>>
File: 57b.jpg (674KB, 800x7200px) Image search: [Google]
57b.jpg
674KB, 800x7200px
>>35242418
ewdwq
>>
>>35242730
>you will never live long enough to see advanced space travel become a thing
This is truly the worst feel of them all.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.