[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20, didnt go to high school or get a GED >have nothing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: imnotgonnamakeit.jpg (28KB, 684x522px) Image search: [Google]
imnotgonnamakeit.jpg
28KB, 684x522px
>20, didnt go to high school or get a GED
>have nothing to show for 20 years of life
>beyond skinny and lanky
>never had a gf or been kissed
>stuck working a physical labor wageslave job & no direction in life
>missed out on making friends & the entire glorious teenage experience, tfw will never get to live it and get a qt highschool 16 yr old to cuddle with or text you her nudes and how horny she is. tfw will never have her let you smell her fresh panties or do any of the shit normie highschoolers got to do with friends & bros
sometimes i get random bursts of motivation to do shit but it usually comes crashing down when i realize how far behind i am compared to everyone my age and will probably never be able to recover from it, & most of the damage is irreversable like the memories i will never get to have for missing out on the best part of one's life staying inside all day doing fuck all

i dont know what im asking for in this post i just have no one to talk to and usually cry myself to sleep. some days i get about 70% courage to kill myself but i wont ever be able to do it because the urge for female intimacy, female smell, and pussy is too strong so i'll probably stay this way forever.

i bought some dumbbells but i know i'll never get to where i want being 6'3 120 without a gym & cant get to one because no license and no license because have an incredible fear of driving because im afraid i'll make a wrong turn into oncoming traffic or someshit. am sorry for this failure of a post but just have no bros to talk to & just a complete failure
>>
Do you need a bro to talk with? steam or discord?
>>
>>35242201
Why did you not go to high school?
>>
>>35242460
my mother let me start online school at grade 8 and i quit it when i turned 16. i blame her now but it was equally my fault for being lazy and wanting to not go to public school anymore. father killed himself when i was a couple weeks old.
>>
>>35242429
only thing i have is a kik
>>
>>35242201
Really, the first step is to go get a license and get semi-comfortable driving.

I also am fucking horrified of driving, especially in the dark or rain, but I've been doing it for years and years now. No accidents or anything. Got it at 19. Took me three tries to pass my driving test, but I did it. Had my dad teach me. Still try to avoid driving as much as possible and usually will take the rural routes, and am completely reliant on GPS due to an extremely poor sense of direction, but I did it.

Beyond that, do you have a community college near you? I started going at 20, near 21, and got my associate degree after a couple of years. It was almost free to get with grants, as well. They'll take literally anybody, so you won't have any issues getting in, and once you get it, you're able to transfer without issue after a certain number of credits, and especially if you get your associate degree.

After that, I got my bachelor's online from a very solid college, and hardly ended up in any debt from it. Didn't ever have to leave the house for it, it was pretty nice.

As far as the gaining weight aspect goes, there's a lot of stuff you can do at home to get yourself in shape. Body weight exercises will get you pretty far, as will dumbbells and a pull-up bar. Just be sure to use an online calorie calculator, making sure you're eating enough calories every day as well as enough protein, and I promise you'll gain weight. You won't look like Arnold or anything, and putting on weight will take time, but you can get there if you're disciplined enough. Personally, I gained about 40 lbs of muscle at one point just doing stuff at home. I ended up losing it due to laziness and am working to get it back now, but c'est la vie.
>>
>>35242201
>6'3"
FUCK OFF !!!!
jk but want to be friends i am in the same situation as you but WORSE
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.