/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to buy my first bike! Trying to decide between these t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 20170301_182454-1280x720.jpg (222KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170301_182454-1280x720.jpg
222KB, 1280x720px
Going to buy my first bike! Trying to decide between these two.
Which color do you guys think looks best?

https://strawpoll.com/gry92cb
>>
>>35241956
http://www.raleighusa.com/cadent-4

http://www.raleighusa.com/cadent-248
>>
I'M BLUE DA BA DEE DA BA DA
>>
>>35241956
If you live in a urban area go with the one with more visibility, in this case probably the red. Cyclists get hit and killed all the time, it's not unusual to see neon green or white bikes, for safety reasons.
>>
Why did you put your balls in the picture? I would get the Cadent 4. I get tired of multiple chain rings considering I only ever use the biggest one. Tweaking the rear derailleur will be a much quicker and simpler job too.
>>
>>35242507
That said raleigh is an excellent brand and I'd go with the blue and just get lots of reflectors.
>>
This is now a cock rate thread.
>>
>$700 for a fucking bike
Nigga just go to walmart and get a cheap $30 mongoose and whenever the shit breaks buy a new one. you don't need fucking 10 speeds or a brake. Wanna stop? Put your foot down. Want to go faster? Pedal harder. Not so fucking hard you faggot.
>>
>>35241956
Riding for sport or for transport? If it's transport you want something with full fenders/mud guard and luggage rack.

>>35243271
>don't need fucking 10 speeds
Some people live in places with hills. And if you're carrying luggage you definitely need them.

>or a brake
The good thing about suicidal cyclists is that they rarely kill anybody but themselves.

Don't get a $30 bike, you'll hate riding it, and it will break at an inconvenient time, stranding you somewhere with no transport.
>>
>>35241956
both of those colors are hideous imo, "tan" option for cadent 3 is passable tho.
>>
>>35243520
Even riding as a sport will often require mudguards. Unless you enjoy the feeling of mud and gravel smashing into your eyes that is.
>>
is it a mountain bike or bmx bike flashback bmx bikes of the 80s were wonderful
>>
>>35241956
90s rigid mountain bike with slicks
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.