[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>use my gfs laptop >look into her browser history >find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1445683522196.jpg (218KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1445683522196.jpg
218KB, 1000x1500px
>use my gfs laptop
>look into her browser history
>find out she has a very big blog
>spend the next few days reading through the blog on my own pc
>nothing particularly interesting
>frequently mentions how wonderful of a boyfriend I am, that's good
>find a blogpost detailing that she slept with a black girl the night we "officially" hooked up because she was scared of only having one sexual partner her entire life, we had already taken each other's virginity at this point
>don't really get angry, only feel a bit hurt
>after a while I get horny and just start masturbating to the thought of my white girlfriend fucking and eating out some black girl
>now thinking about confronting her to find out who the black girl was

How big is the chance that she will "cheat" on me again? I don't actually mind this one occasion, but if she starts sleeping around with women or even men again, I would kick her out.
>>
>>35241881
>cheat
>with a girl
Dude that's fucking hot
>>
>>35241937
it is, but it kinda worries me.
>>
>>35242061

It's a thin line anon. Keep a vigilant eye on her.
>>
>>35241881
She didnt cheat on you faggot. What is "officially" hooked up? Started dating? Became bf and gf?
>>
>>35242061
ask for a threesome faggot
>>
With every thread, this board becomes /b/. This is a lost cause.
>>
>>35241881
>being glad youre dating a bi girl
>>
Tfw going to find a girl to double team my gf with me
>>
File: AhUmmNoNotReally.gif (676KB, 220x258px) Image search: [Google]
AhUmmNoNotReally.gif
676KB, 220x258px
>>35241881

Wow, what a believable story, OP. I will thoughtfully ponder this quandary for a lengthy amount of time.
>>
>>35241881
Tell her you want to be tied up and forced to watch her fuck other women.

lesbian cuckoldry is the second most patrician fetish, only interracial brother/sister incest is superior.
>>
If you bring it up the black girl will be a distant memory and you will be locked into an argument about privacy and going through her things. The black girl will never be spoken about because it will always come back to you going through her shit. Then she will start shitting on about how can she trust you and somehow this will be twisted in her mind to the point where she can justify cheating on you because she can't trust you.
>>
>>35242447
>>35242415
>HAHA JUST TEAM UP WITH THEM BRUH
Like it actually ever plays out like that.
>>
>>35242424
the only difference between this place and /b/ is that the posts here have to be original and non-spam you fucking retard
>>
>>35242364
this desu, if it happens once, it might as well happen another time
>>
>>35241937
Gender is irrelevant when it comes to cheating. If you're actually stupid enough to think it's fine because it's a woman then you WILL get cucked like the beta faggot you are.
>>
>>35242629
THIS a thousand times over. Don't do it bro. Don't even let her know you know about the blog so you can keep tabs on her
>>
>>35242629
You're describing losing an argument. If you lose an argument with a woman then you are a pathetic beta.
>>
>my gf

Stopped reading right there
Make sure to sage
>>
Once a cheater, always a cheater. They don't value the relationship enough then and they never will. People don't change that core behavior.

Never accept someone who has absolutely no respect for you.
>>
>>35241881
How long have you been in a relationship? If this is years old then you shouldn't bother mentioning it. If it's only months or weeks old then you should definitely mention it.
>>
>>35242685

>what is circumventing the robot

You're subhuman filth norman, get off this board and die
>>
I wouldn't mention it. She would probably find it strange that you were creeping on her stuff.
>>
>>35241881
>>35242629
>>35243044

Listen to these people OP. DON'T DO IT. Keep tabs on her from afar, do not let her know that you know.
>>
What OP doesn't know is that the "black girl" had a penis and was not a girl.
>>
>>35241881
This is your opportunity to introduce a threesome
>>
>>35242379
hooked up just means them being fuckbuddies , or just officially started ksising and stuff
>>
>>35243242

Getta loadda this cuck.
>>
>>35241881
Drop her.
She was "scared" of having one sexual partner. She will probably cheat on you again. Sex is never that important
>>
Spam her blog with memes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLSBx1C8WtM
>>
>>35243066
Women don't argue with logic. They have made up their mind therefore they are right. You can show them proof of how they're wrong but to them they are still right. They take it personally too and resort to personal insults.
>>
>>35245542
This 100%. Women will justify anything to themselves and convince themself that they're always right, even if you objectively prove them wrong. You can never win with logic because they don't USE our logic or care about it for that matter.
>>
File: Без названия.png (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Без названия.png
8KB, 225x225px
>r9k
>bunch of normiefags
>with gfs
It's time to make my own private feels club. I hope you will die of cancer. Kys degenerate cuck.
>>
>>35245855

Why not join our private feels club? You cant join if you're not an autismo virgin btw

https://discord.gg/RYR6hH5
>>
>>35241881
>gf

FUCK

OFF

NORMIES
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEE.jpg (39KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEE.jpg
39KB, 900x900px
>>35241881
>my gfs laptop

POST THIS SHIT ON /adv/ OR /b/ YOUR FUCKING NORMIE FUCKING SCUM OF A DAFT CUNT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

in all seriousness please stop posting here.
>>
>>35241881
>getting cucked by a niggeress
W E W
>>
>>35241881
Why the hell would you make it obvious to her that you had invaded her privacy and found out compromising information on her? It's shit like that which destroys relationships.
>>
>>35243180
>stop circumventing the robot by posting original posts on /b/ 2.0!

Cry more faggot. He's right
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.