[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too chickenshit to down a 250mL bottle of Benylin to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: 1487010420581.jpg (49KB, 364x381px) Image search: [Google]
1487010420581.jpg
49KB, 364x381px
>tfw too chickenshit to down a 250mL bottle of Benylin to get that DXM high

It smells like absolute shit, how do people subject themselves to downing a whole bottle of this shit?
>>
>>35241322
Trip responsibly, friendo.

https://erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/
https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.cgi?S1=22
>>
>>35241322
Check your bottle for toxic ingredients before ingesting.
https://erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm_info2.shtml
>>
>>35241343
>>35241366
Thanks guys. The bottle is in the bathroom, I wanted to take it in there in case I threw up or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 600x585px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 600x585px
I've always wanted to try this. I moved to a new city and don't have any hookups for drugs.

So what, just buy a bottle of robatusson or whatever it's called and chug that bitch? Any dangers or specific brand I should get be aware of?

Also is just like a drunk kind of high or do you trip?
>>
>>35241401
>>35241427
Honestly, DXM is the worst high ever. Definitely not good for anything but feeling nauseous and confused for 6+ hours. It's a deleriant with some dissociative effects. Not recommended for recreation.
>>
>>35241465
Is it worse than salvia?
>>
>>35241465
should I take it with shrooms? I have about 8 grams worth of shrooms left.
>>
>>35241322
Mix it with something, get Robitussin instead (it's in pill form), or stop being a bitch boy.
>>
>>35241465

Erowid makes it seem fun,

>euphoria
>hallucinations
>merging with objects
>out of body experience

I think I'm going to try this out
>>
>>35241465
>It's a deleriant
No, it's not. Its a dissociative drug and acts on glutamate receptors (with some serotonin and dopamine crossover) like other dissociatives. Deliriants act exclusively on acetylcholine receptors or mess with acetylcholinesterase
>>
>>35241465
In your experience sure, but I enjoyed DXM more than cocaine, and cocaine was a lot of fun. Also it's NOT a deliriant you're probably thinking of DPH which is frequently combined with DXM.

>>35241427
Read the Erowid and the Taimapedia page, and lurk 420chan's /dis/ for a while. The only real danger is drinking cough syrup that has other ingredients besides DXM in it.
>>
>>35241582
The hallucinations are mostly closed eye visuals though, that's why it's better to take the tussin at night
>>
>>35241519
Shrooms and DXM are not very good together... it will increase the intensity of the visual/auditory hallucinations, but it can be extremely overwhelming because of the dissociative effect of DXM. There isn't much information about the combination, so be careful with your dosage. Expect to be extremely physically impaired. Definitely have a sitter.

>>35241503
Salvia is it's own category, honestly... it's kind of difficult to compare it to anything.
>>
>>35241601
>>35241595
Shit, my mistake. I was thinking of DPH. DXM always feels so similar to a deleriant to me I forget it isn't one.
>>
>>35241519
Get ready to throw up violently for the first 3 hours.
>>
>>35241725
aw shit nigga, already threw up twice
>>
>>35242681
Yup. I hope you have a trip sitter in case you pass out and choke on your own vomit.
>>
>>35242721
no one's home, I'm just phoneposting on my bed right now feeling like absolute shit
>>
>>35242735
Wow, that's stupid. Good luck.
>>
>>35242761

this comment is now oregato
>>
>>35242735

The day anon died of SIDS

RIP
>>
File: sppllfgh.gif (2MB, 1200x680px) Image search: [Google]
sppllfgh.gif
2MB, 1200x680px
>>35242830
holyfuck that's fucking hilarious
>>
>>35242761
That's what I did the first time, and I was fine
>>
File: 1486833445867.gif (2MB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486833445867.gif
2MB, 540x720px
OP here

didn't drink the bottle

I don't think I can do it guys. I think this is the end. Just gonna smoke some weed.

Should I roll a j or hit the pipe?

Actually fuck it I'm going to the store to buy a bong.
>>
File: image.png (851KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
851KB, 640x1136px
>>35243216
Just drink the bottle faggot then smoke some weed, quit being beta
>>
>>35243383
Do you have any tips on drinking this shit hombre?
>>
>>35243452
Make Purple Drank by mixing it with soda.

But don't, because it'll suck.
>>
>>35243452
>If you have mouthwash, pour a shot
>Hold your nose
>Tip the bottle of syrup back
>Drink it all in one go, no matter how bitter
>immediately rinse your mouth with the mouthwash
>spit it out

>>35243522
Ignore him, that will only prolong the disgusting taste of it. Best to get it done all at once
>>
>>35243452

BUTTCHUG
U
T
T
C
H
U
G
>>
>>35243972
I actually tried a DXM enema before
>be several years ago
>have a fuckton of cough syrup
>even thinking of drinking it made me gag
>remember that I still have the oral syringes the vet gave me to give my dog medicine
>draw up all 5 10ml syringes with syrup
>lay on my back, lube my butt with some Vaseline
>slowly inject them into my rectum
>last shot in, feeling my anus start to twitch
>keep trying to hold it in, but my brain is sending abort codes to my sphincter
>almost ten minutes in, the burning in my ass is getting too painful to bear
>spring up from the floor, making a mad dash to the bathroom
>can't control it, shart burning hot syrup and shit out into my underwear
>tear my pants off, get my ass to the edge of the bathtub just in time to forcefully eject a huge torrent of cough syrup and jellied shit
>shit until nothing more will come out
>cry, didn't even catch a buzz
>>
>>35244154
You get an grammy for being a buttchugging imbecile
>>
>>35243834
This nigga right here almost had it, few changes though.

Two large glasses. Fill one with cold water, and the other with the DXM syrup. You also need toothpaste. The large cup helps it go down faster as the bottleneck is now your throat rather than a literal bottle neck.

Take a deep breath and plug your nose, drink the syrup as fast as you can and chase with water. Not too much or you will puke early.

Immediately rub the toothpaste on your tongue and around your mouth, and spit it out. By this point you can breathe again and the taste should have been largely skipped.

Ensure the syrup contains only DXM.
Lookup a dosage chart as 250 ml for a first timer is very intense (assuming 3 mg / ml).

Alternatively: go buy some fucking gelcaps like a civillized person would. No taste.
>>
>>35241465
no it isnt

originalooo
>>
File: IMG_5982.jpg (60KB, 640x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5982.jpg
60KB, 640x464px
>>35241322
just buy pills op
>cheaper
>faster
>no added shit
>no nausea/vomiting
>>
Also should i take some weed with dxm? I heard it's more fun but I am cautious about mixing drugs.
>>
>>35245032
should i go buy em now?
>>
>>35245171
yes, they are pure DXM, 900mg for like 8 bucks (converted). You just take whatever ammount you want and swallow it at once. It's amazing>>35245101
>>
>>35245256
are they at my local pharmacy or do I have to go to shoppers drugmart or something?
>>
>>35245304
Not amerifat so i have no idea. Check online you can usually find every drug there. I actually ordered the pills online just to make sure they have it and I don't have an awkward conversation (which I did anyway)
>>
>>35244154
laughing my fucking ass off
>>
>>35245032
>Faster
in what universe are tablets faster
They have to dissolve in the stomach acid first before they can even begin to be absorbed.
Liquid on the other hand gets into the system 10 minute. Average time for tablets 30 minutes to an hour.
>>
>>35241322
>>35241322
lol OP be prepared to be projectile vomiting/water shitting about an hour after you down it
benylin has pretty high levels of sorbitol as far as I know and if you down a whole bottle its gonna hit you hard. Benylin's also been known to have additives that enhance those effects
stay away from it and buy pills
>>
>>35245431
lol ur fucking retarded
the cough syrup takes just as fucking long to get into your system as the pills, give or take
they both go into the gastrointestinal tract and the pill coatings are intentionally designed to dissolve quickly
holy shit
>>
>>35245529
I actually studied pharmacology, I can tell you the principles of science don't suspend just because you called me a retard.
>>
>>35245431
original poster here i meant faster to consume. swallowing 10 tablets is faster than chugging down 200ml of disgusting sirup.
Not sure about how quickly they kick in, it took 1 hour and a few minutes for me
>>
>>35245717
If you can neck ten tablets at once power to you man. The preparation in Britian we have is a peach flavour which I don't think is too disgusting, but each to their own, cheers for explaining.
>>
>>35245758
I actually never tried sirups because I hate throwing up and the consistency of the sirups is really off putting for me. The pills are actually really small and it's like swallowing a regular bite for me. Or you can always swallow 5 and then another 5. np anon
>>
File: oh yeah.jpg (170KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
oh yeah.jpg
170KB, 1280x960px
>>35241322
G E L C A P S
E
L

C
A
P
S
Anyway, now that you're stuck with the syrup, pinch your nose while you drink it and have a chaser. If it's an option, smoke a shit ton of weed right after you drink it to reduce the nausea and get the taste out of your mouth.
If you're going to the 2nd plat or higher you're in for a great time, getting it down is the bad part. Good luck!
>>
>>35245976
Is dexcalc.com a decent page to check how much should I take? I took 5 pills/150mg and I was at first. I think of taking 7/210mg to get to 2nd plateau. Is that enough? I enjoyed it the last time but was feeling pretty high already and am afraid to take more than 200. Should I?
>>
>>35246156
Yeah, there's a lot of sites like that but they're all based on the same math. I don't know how much you weigh but you should go for 2nd, IMO 1st isn't even worth the hassle of getting the DXM in you.
>>
>>35246303
Oh I am 62kg. and they say the Dose range for 2nd plateau is

>155 mg to 465 mg, recommended dose is 397 mg.

That seems pretty broad range, on what does it rely?
>>
>>35243216
250ml isn't shit. You'll barely feel anything if you aren't a toothpick and you'll not really get a feel for the capabilities of the drug.
>>
What's with all the people and their bitchguts? I have never thrown up from the syrup, and I used to chug it every weekend for about a year.
>>
>>35241322
Beware the Dex is neurotoxic something to do with glutamate and the ndma receptors. If you do it more than a couple times you WILL notice negative side effects that are fairly long lasting.

t.ex Dex junkie
>>
>>35247261
>more than couple of times
What if I take it once or twice every week. What side effects?
>>
>>35242830
kek nice one

oregano
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.