[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>always got grouped with a 7/10 girl in highschool >Quickly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_7264-1484908058158-196754333.jpg (123KB, 811x1082px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7264-1484908058158-196754333.jpg
123KB, 811x1082px
>always got grouped with a 7/10 girl in highschool
>Quickly find out the reason that nobody hangs out with her is because she doesn't act very mature
>She has terrible self esteem
>Her parents preread her emails and prewatch everything she wants to watch on tv and internet
>Go over to her house for a retarded math project
>She starts talking about how much she wants a boyfriend and asks me what kinda girls I like
>I know where this is going
>Really not interested in dating her
>Dodge her questions
>Over at her house the next day
>She resumes her questioning
>The idea of being in the room of a girl who desperately wants me gets me hard
>Give into her whole line of questioning so I can fuck her
>Say that I will be her bf and start kissing her and feeling her up
>Find out she actually has a nice body
>Fuck her
>Find out I made a mistake the next day
>She follows me around everywhere
>When I'm with my friends she is still there
>Can't leave me alone for a second
>She even waits outside when I'm taking a shit
>Only has old jokes, talks about really old movies
>I take this for some months and fuck her 2 more times
>Finally just tell her to fuck off
>Start feeling sorry and apologize
>She starts following me around again
>Tell her to get lost again
>Now regret my decision again

I probably completely destroyed her self esteem
>>
Noice

Now get out normie
>>
>>35240436
Wow, get lost anytime, normie scum underageb&
>>
Normie! Go get a job and be successful you fucking weirdo!!
>>
Why are you even here retard?

Go away
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.