[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I feeling so bad after watching this show? I'm not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (129KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
129KB, 2880x1800px
Why am I feeling so bad after watching this show? I'm not even a neet yet I feel like commiting suicide
>>
>>35239106
Do you have social anxiety? Can you relate to the anime or something?
>>
What show is it? I'm a NEET, hopefully this will give me the final push necessary to pull the trigger.
>>
haha. The ending gave me some of the greatest pleasure I've ever had. And I'm sure my capacity for pleasure is genetically higher than average. It was so strong a feeling that it ached. Maybe you are sad that you will never feel a love so perfect?
>>
>>35239176
Welcome to the NHK
>>
>>35239169
Yes, I have a huge social phobia. I relate to almost everything in the showexcept for the part where he is jobless
>>
>>35239226
well then there you go
>>
One of the rare and good anniemus
>>
>>35239106
I love this anime and I felt like killing myself after watching this probably because I'll never find someone.
>>
because we will never have a cute girl to save us from this hell. Born alone die alone
>>
>>35239106
NHK taught me that the only way to fix NEET life is to force them to work or they'll die of starvation. It's sad, but true.
>>
>>35239106
I don't think I have ever felt such a burning pain in my chest after watching the last episode of NHK.
That finale gave me the most brutal depression I have ever experienced in my entire life, not even the 3 / 3 rejections I've recieved were this fucking brutal.

All it taught me was that we're on a one way train to hell, and it's always been too late to turn back.
We are NEETs, and the only solace we get is believing some sort of higher power that senses our suffering, and might eventually reward us with a tiny bit of happiness.

Then we realize that life isn't an anime, that there is no one who will safe us from this.
I remember the webms of ISIS victims in a cage about to get drowned, thinking about how they were reaching out to some sort of god to save them, their brain helplessly clinging to whatever hope they can muster in a last ditch effort of our survival instinct.

We are basically all dead already, the only thing that is keeping us alive is the hope towards a better future that will never come.

Lifeless husks wandering aimlessly through time and space until the sweet release of death.

If there is a hell, then we're living it.
>>
File: 43.jpg (24KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
24KB, 225x350px
>>35239106
It's made to resonate with lonley people.
There are small hints here and there you can catch.

For example, one that's not really hard to get is right after the whole "sucide island" arch.
Everyone has someone there to wait, but sato.
In the parking lot scene, he's alone. Both misaki and his friend already returned home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ei2izPLpHc

Be safe my friend, and remember that Only you can save yourself.
>>
>>35240013
WWIII is the real solution to N.E.E.T.
>>
File: wojak.gif (2KB, 167x199px)
wojak.gif
2KB, 167x199px
>>35240163
is this our destiny?
>>
>>35240163
This is decent writing anon, you seem creative.
>>
What is nhk? Is it anything like sph?
>>
File: kumiko sad.png (556KB, 540x558px) Image search: [Google]
kumiko sad.png
556KB, 540x558px
>>35240163
and to think that I woke up hopeful today, t-thanks for reminding me
>>
>>35240738
Don't fall for the depressed meme, it's just a bunch of people who feel like shit trying to bring everyone else down so they feel like shit too.
>>
File: 1488378234448.gif (2MB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
1488378234448.gif
2MB, 500x319px
That's why I never watched that shit. I'm not even a neet and I know it will make me feel awful.
>>
>>35240852
>depressed meme
It's the ultimate red-pill.
The truth is hard to swallow, anon.
Not all of us are up to the task.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.